Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

You just said it again. You said being falsely accused can be worse than actually being raped. You’re an idiot.

Are you new because you have very little history and what I do see says rwnj

It is a VERY serious issue being falsely accuses of Rape. If the Senate convicts him of this atrocity and fails to seat him, his career, reputation and family will be destroyed. He'll have to spend the rest of his life rehabilitating himself.

This is why the Democrats are so evil for their actions, like when they convicted the Duke Lacrosse Team of gang rape in the media.
No ones arguing it’s a very serious issue. If you looked you would find where I’ve said the accuser should spend as much time in prison as the guy she falsely accused would have.

But in this thread you’re trying to suggest this woman is lying. She is not. But I don’t think this should prevent him from being seated.

I know this is political. They found some pretty weak lame old dirt on the guy.

But in this thread you’re trying to suggest this woman is lying. She is not.

Can you prove it?

But I don’t think this should prevent him from being seated.

Hey, you got one right!

They found some pretty weak lame old dirt on the guy.

Made up some lame old dirt.

Have kav and judge testify. This is a pretty important decision. We don’t have to go with trumps first pick. He’s lied under oath. Google it. He’s a bush stooge. He would overturn roe v wade. He’s a liar.

Have kav and judge testify.

What would that prove?

You just said it again. You said being falsely accused can be worse than actually being raped. You’re an idiot.

It is a VERY serious issue being falsely accuses of Rape. If the Senate convicts him of this atrocity and fails to seat him, his career, reputation and family will be destroyed. He'll have to spend the rest of his life rehabilitating himself.

This is why the Democrats are so evil for their actions, like when they convicted the Duke Lacrosse Team of gang rape in the media.
No ones arguing it’s a very serious issue. If you looked you would find where I’ve said the accuser should spend as much time in prison as the guy she falsely accused would have.

But in this thread you’re trying to suggest this woman is lying. She is not. But I don’t think this should prevent him from being seated.

Can you prove it?

Hey, you got one right!

Have kav and judge testify. This is a pretty important decision. We don’t have to go with trumps first pick. He’s lied under oath. Google it. He’s a bush stooge. He would overturn roe v wade. He’s a liar.

What would that prove?
Their character. Judge has written some pretty bad shit. This is not a good pick unless you’re a rwnj

Can you prove it?

Hey, you got one right!

What would that prove?
Their character. Judge has written some pretty bad shit. This is not a good pick unless you’re a rwnj

Their character.

"I don't know what she's talking about"

Times two. How does that "prove their character"?

Judge has written some pretty bad shit.

Judge isn't nominated to the Supreme Court.

Can you prove it?

Hey, you got one right!

What would that prove?

Their character.

That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties. The drinking so much he blacked out. Kav jumped on her. Bfd? That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite but so are most of you. Seat the conservative already. America deserves the government they have.

Can you prove it?

Hey, you got one right!

What would that prove?

Their character.

That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties. The drinking so much he blacked out. Kav jumped on her. Bfd? That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite but so are most of you. Seat the conservative already. America deserves the government they have.

That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties.

So what?

The drinking so much he blacked out.

The Senate should take that into account if Mark Judge is ever nominated for anything.

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

Jumped on who? Where? When? GTFO!

That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite

An unprovable, solo claim tells you that?

Did you just say being falsely accused of rape is worse than actually being raped?

You are a republican dude. Are you new? Don’t try to deny the obvious. Maybe you don’t know it yet
No I did not say that so stop playing games.

I said it can be as bad or sometimes worse and like it or not that is a demonstrably true statement.

Nor does it make one a republican.

It is not obvious except to a narrow minded fool.

You are not insightful or good at reading people.

You are newer than me.

You are newer than I am and no such history is reflected.

You have twisted my words and accused me of saying two different things so no i did not say it again. My statement stands as true and your outrage does not challenge it.

I said it can be as bad or sometimes worse and like it or not that is a demonstrably true statement.

You are newer than me.

You have twisted my words and accused me of saying two different things so no i did not say it again. My statement stands as true and your outrage does not challenge it.

Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise.

Try to say it with a broomstick up your ass.

You are newer than me.

Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise.

What I said is demonstrably true.

Comments like yours prove you lack the ability to refute me. Your just not smart enough.

Or tough enough to put a broomstick there.
How is being falsely accused of rape ever worse than being literally raped. Explain that.
Ok

Women who are victims of rape or even allegedly victims are typically treated with great compassion by others and that is how a decent person should treat them.

They typically receive empathy and support from family, friends, coworkers, their church if they have one, their community and neighbors.

Law enforcement and the courts do everything they can to help and to establish justice.

There are hundreds of shelters Nationwide for battered and abused women who will take them in. They have RAINN and other organizations offering free counseling and other assistance to them.

Usually their identity is kept out of the public.

No one with any decency opposes any of this and in fact supports such help for victims.

In addition it is true that every woman is different and some recover more fully than others. Some never do and may even commit suicide. Most eventually do recover to lead good lives even if carrying emotional mental and physical scars.

Men who are falsely accused are more likely to lose the support of friends, family, the community and neighbors. If they belong to a church they might well lose that support. They are more likely to lose their jobs and homes and families especially their kids. Forever if convicted.

Their name is very likely to be smeared and trashed forever even of acquitted. Unlike a victim their name is published before trial and many assume they are guilty. If acquitted it is often in the back of the paper somewhere. There are no specific shelters for them and few legal resources available unless they are wealthy or have a public defender.

With their reputation and name wrecked much of this damage can be permanent and irreparable.

If convicted they might be raped in prison suffering what their accuser lied about. If their attacker is HIV positive it is a death sentence.

No one especially me is trivializing what victims suffer. The point is that there is more than one kind of victim and saying one CAN suffer more than others is true. No one said it is always worse.

It needs to be remembered because many on the left seek to marginalize due process for rape or sexual assault. Such as Obama with his title IX witch hunt.

I know rape victims and always support and empathize with them

I also support and empathize with Daniel Holtclaw who has suffered much of what I described above.

All he has to do is show up to the hearing and say I swear I don’t even remember whether it happened or not. And he can’t even do that?

Mighty suspicious.

Who the hell are you talking about?

He's talking about Judge. He's hung-up on him not testifying even though nobody asked him to. He thinks that Judge's statement is not enough and he should repeat the same thing he wrote under oath as if that would make a difference.

Well the dumb ass is just a clueless regressive, Judge has given testimony under penalty of a felony. That's the same as under oath and he still contends Ford is bat shit crazy, the events she describes never happened.

Kavanaugh has lied under oath in the past. Why not judge?

Lie.

The only thing demonstrable from your posts - on this topic, at least - is you're a freaking idiot.
Wrong.

I can back up what I said you cannot refute it or even challenge it.

Your childish insults prove you know I am right and your insults are an admission of this.

Thank you for admitting that I am right and your superior

No victory quite like self-declared victory.

You're showing you don't consider being the victim of a sex crime to be a serious matter. Test this by substituting any other serious crime in your formulation - murder being the most obvious.
You mean a real victory where the opponent can only hurl insults and now has to lie as you have just done

That also proves your weakness.

Nothing I have said reflects any lack of sympathy for victims. Nothing i have said marginalizes the seriousness of being victim of a sex crime. Your assertion is a bald faced lie.

Replacing raper with another type of crime is a stupid and worthless test because it is not a comparison.

The facts stand for themselves and support me while proving you wrong.

Here's your quote, dummy:

"Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise."

That stands for itself, and I don't see any facts nearby. It's just an idiot's opinion.
And he can never take it back. He still hasn’t explained how being falsely accused can ever be worse. First, that’s insulting to people who have been raped. It’s obviously way worse being literally raped. The only way to know it’s not worse is to have had both things happen to you and I bet you 100% of the time the person would say the physical rape was much much worse.

Republicans don’t care if this is true or insensitive. This is to appease their white male base and their entitled mothers who don’t want their sons falsely accused of rape by a whore in a short dress. Republicans will gladly take the dark side on this issue. This is another wedge issue like gay marriage or transvestites in women’s bathrooms. I hope this rally’s women but women tend to not care so why should we?
I have in fact explained it and there is more to both rape and lies about rape than the immdiate impact.

If you agree that rape is something that harms and scars a victim for life ( it does ). Then the same is true for victims of lies and the damage goes beyond the initial crime

All he has to do is show up to the hearing and say I swear I don’t even remember whether it happened or not. And he can’t even do that?

Mighty suspicious.

Who the hell are you talking about?

He's talking about Judge. He's hung-up on him not testifying even though nobody asked him to. He thinks that Judge's statement is not enough and he should repeat the same thing he wrote under oath as if that would make a difference.

Well the dumb ass is just a clueless regressive, Judge has given testimony under penalty of a felony. That's the same as under oath and he still contends Ford is bat shit crazy, the events she describes never happened.

Kavanaugh has lied under oath in the past. Why not judge?
No he hasnt

It couldn't be more obvious that she's lying.

There is much to doubt her credibility on. She very well could be lying and to deny that is foolish

Can you prove it?

Hey, you got one right!

Trump's pick is going to get voted on. Dims don't get their pick of whose on the court.

Can you prove it?

Hey, you got one right!

What would that prove?

Their character.

So far as we know Judge has never written about this party.

I selectively comment on issues which concern me.

False accusations against men are a big one which interests me.

Regardless of who it is. I have also stated there is no evidence against clinton

I don't care about the political party I care about what is being said and done.

There are in fact predators and rapists but there are also men who are falsely accused. Being falsely accused of a sex crime is as bad or sometimes worse than being the victim of a sex crime. That is what draws my interest. I don't care if is trump or Clinton PR Daniel Holtclaw.
Did you just say being falsely accused of rape is worse than actually being raped?

You are a republican dude. Are you new? Don’t try to deny the obvious. Maybe you don’t know it yet

You are newer than me.

Start a thread and see who agrees with you. It’ll be all republicans and men.
Agreement proves nothing

You are newer than me.

You are newer than me.

You are newer than me.

What I said is demonstrably true.

Comments like yours prove you lack the ability to refute me. Your just not smart enough.

Or tough enough to put a broomstick there.
How is being falsely accused of rape ever worse than being literally raped. Explain that.

Both are rape Comrade.

You simply think it's okay to rape him because you believe it serves your god abortion.

So far as we know Judge has never written about this party.

He couldn't, the party never happened.

We have a hail marry by the Khmer Rouge to try and derail the Kavanaugh confirmation because they fear he will rule against them on abortion.

There is no party, no sexual assault, nothing but Nazi tactics by filthy fucks known as democrats in a desperate attempt to circumvent the legal and constitutional process.

Can you prove it?

Hey, you got one right!

What would that prove?

So what? Did you do exactly what your friends did as an adolescent? My best friend in school ended up being a two-time murderer. I never so much as had an outstanding parking ticket in my life.

Can you prove it?

Hey, you got one right!

Why would you drag somebody into Washington, have them testify that they don't know a thing? That's stupid!

Kavanaugh is going to testify. That's what Katz was complaining about; that she wanted him to testify first.

You have to admit you leftists are very violent people. Judge just wants to stay out of it. He doesn't need leftist flakes threatening him or his family over this. He made his statement, and that was it. He doesn't need his face plastered across the MSM for days to attract kooks.

Forum List

Back