Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

The only thing demonstrable from your posts - on this topic, at least - is you're a freaking idiot.
Wrong.

I can back up what I said you cannot refute it or even challenge it.

Your childish insults prove you know I am right and your insults are an admission of this.

Thank you for admitting that I am right and your superior

No victory quite like self-declared victory.

You're showing you don't consider being the victim of a sex crime to be a serious matter. Test this by substituting any other serious crime in your formulation - murder being the most obvious.
You mean a real victory where the opponent can only hurl insults and now has to lie as you have just done

That also proves your weakness.

Nothing I have said reflects any lack of sympathy for victims. Nothing i have said marginalizes the seriousness of being victim of a sex crime. Your assertion is a bald faced lie.

Replacing raper with another type of crime is a stupid and worthless test because it is not a comparison.

The facts stand for themselves and support me while proving you wrong.

Here's your quote, dummy:

"Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise."

That stands for itself, and I don't see any facts nearby. It's just an idiot's opinion.
And he can never take it back. He still hasn’t explained how being falsely accused can ever be worse. First, that’s insulting to people who have been raped. It’s obviously way worse being literally raped. The only way to know it’s not worse is to have had both things happen to you and I bet you 100% of the time the person would say the physical rape was much much worse.

Republicans don’t care if this is true or insensitive. This is to appease their white male base and their entitled mothers who don’t want their sons falsely accused of rape by a whore in a short dress. Republicans will gladly take the dark side on this issue. This is another wedge issue like gay marriage or transvestites in women’s bathrooms. I hope this rally’s women but women tend to not care so why should we?

So what you want is this guy to be tossed to the curb after a lifetime of hard work over an allegation? You want to ruin the mans life for what somebody claimed he did as a child over 36 years ago?

Okay, let's do that. And then what happens when Trump picks a hard righty and they do the same thing to him; find some liar to say he tried to do this or that to her?

This has absolutely nothing to do with race. The problem here is the Democrats want to be in charge whether they have the majority or not. Democrats are Fn control freaks. Nazi's that believe power should be theirs until the end of time.

All he has to do is show up to the hearing and say I swear I don’t even remember whether it happened or not. And he can’t even do that?

Mighty suspicious.

Who the hell are you talking about?

He's talking about Judge. He's hung-up on him not testifying even though nobody asked him to. He thinks that Judge's statement is not enough and he should repeat the same thing he wrote under oath as if that would make a difference.

Well the dumb ass is just a clueless regressive, Judge has given testimony under penalty of a felony. That's the same as under oath and he still contends Ford is bat shit crazy, the events she describes never happened.

Kavanaugh has lied under oath in the past. Why not judge?

Yeah, that's what the regressive propaganda machine is saying, but I don't buy the ignorant assumptions required to get there form here and evidently neither does the DOJ. You ignorant asses demanded he provide testimony, he did so under penalty of a felony. Now you're crying, what if he didn't tell the truth, all the while he was under no obligation to say a damn thing. Meanwhile Ford has been a one line ninny with zero corroboration. What makes you think she isn't lying, so far she has yet to utter one word under penalty of a felony.

You just said it again. You said being falsely accused can be worse than actually being raped. You’re an idiot.

Are you new because you have very little history and what I do see says rwnj

It is a VERY serious issue being falsely accuses of Rape. If the Senate convicts him of this atrocity and fails to seat him, his career, reputation and family will be destroyed. He'll have to spend the rest of his life rehabilitating himself.

This is why the Democrats are so evil for their actions, like when they convicted the Duke Lacrosse Team of gang rape in the media.
No ones arguing it’s a very serious issue. If you looked you would find where I’ve said the accuser should spend as much time in prison as the guy she falsely accused would have.

But in this thread you’re trying to suggest this woman is lying. She is not. But I don’t think this should prevent him from being seated.

I know this is political. They found some pretty weak lame old dirt on the guy.

Of course she's lying. Ask yourself, what is her goal here? Her goal is to stop Kavanaugh from being on the Supreme Court. Now ask yourself, why would a Democrat activist not want to help out any way she could?

Four people came forward and not one shred of evidence Kavanaugh did anything like this nor was he there if such a party did actually take place.

So far everything she claimed has been proven suspicious. Nothing Kavanaugh claimed is suspicious.

All he has to do is show up to the hearing and say I swear I don’t even remember whether it happened or not. And he can’t even do that?

Mighty suspicious.

Who the hell are you talking about?

He's talking about Judge. He's hung-up on him not testifying even though nobody asked him to. He thinks that Judge's statement is not enough and he should repeat the same thing he wrote under oath as if that would make a difference.

Well the dumb ass is just a clueless regressive, Judge has given testimony under penalty of a felony. That's the same as under oath and he still contends Ford is bat shit crazy, the events she describes never happened.

Exactly. They are reaching for straws now. When your boat is sinking, the only thing you can do is try to bail the water out even if it's not going to solve your problem.

But in this thread you’re trying to suggest this woman is lying. She is not.

Can you prove it?

But I don’t think this should prevent him from being seated.

Hey, you got one right!

They found some pretty weak lame old dirt on the guy.

Made up some lame old dirt.

Have kav and judge testify. This is a pretty important decision. We don’t have to go with trumps first pick. He’s lied under oath. Google it. He’s a bush stooge. He would overturn roe v wade. He’s a liar.

Have kav and judge testify.

What would that prove?
Their character. Judge has written some pretty bad shit. This is not a good pick unless you’re a rwnj

Their character.

"I don't know what she's talking about"

Times two. How does that "prove their character"?

Judge has written some pretty bad shit.

Judge isn't nominated to the Supreme Court.
That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties. The drinking so much he blacked out. Kav jumped on her. Bfd? That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite but so are most of you. Seat the conservative already. America deserves the government they have.

Actually I think you did it, now prove you didn't.

I think we are about to find out why Judge wouldn't swear under oath.

You've been corrected more than once yet you continue to lie. You regressives are really some serious pieces of shit.

Have kav and judge testify. This is a pretty important decision. We don’t have to go with trumps first pick. He’s lied under oath. Google it. He’s a bush stooge. He would overturn roe v wade. He’s a liar.

What would that prove?
Their character. Judge has written some pretty bad shit. This is not a good pick unless you’re a rwnj

Their character.

That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties. The drinking so much he blacked out. Kav jumped on her. Bfd? That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite but so are most of you. Seat the conservative already. America deserves the government they have.

Your analogy fails when it is realized that people care about Kavanaugh and his accusers' thoughts, but neither sealybobo nor anyone else gives a shit about your accusation.

Mr. Judge doesn't know anything, and his lawyers are smart enough to avoid a perjury trap.

I think looking at Ms. Ford's phones and computers, would tell us everything we need to know about this event.

Although she probably just got new equipment and got rid of her previous phone and computer in the traditional "bust them up with a hammer" method.

Mr. Judge doesn't know anything, and his lawyers are smart enough to avoid a perjury trap.

I think looking at Ms. Ford's phones and computers, would tell us everything we need to know about this event.

Although she probably just got new equipment and got rid of her previous phone and computer in the traditional "bust them up with a hammer" method.

It is the Democrat way, isn't it?

What would that prove?

Their character.

Your analogy fails when it is realized that people care about Kavanaugh and his accusers' thoughts, but neither sealybobo nor anyone else gives a shit about your accusation.

Fuck off, no one invited you into the conversation. When you have something worthwhile to say, I'll let you know.

You just said it again. You said being falsely accused can be worse than actually being raped. You’re an idiot.

Are you new because you have very little history and what I do see says rwnj

It is a VERY serious issue being falsely accuses of Rape. If the Senate convicts him of this atrocity and fails to seat him, his career, reputation and family will be destroyed. He'll have to spend the rest of his life rehabilitating himself.

This is why the Democrats are so evil for their actions, like when they convicted the Duke Lacrosse Team of gang rape in the media.
No ones arguing it’s a very serious issue. If you looked you would find where I’ve said the accuser should spend as much time in prison as the guy she falsely accused would have.

But in this thread you’re trying to suggest this woman is lying. She is not. But I don’t think this should prevent him from being seated.

I know this is political. They found some pretty weak lame old dirt on the guy.

Of course she's lying. Ask yourself, what is her goal here? Her goal is to stop Kavanaugh from being on the Supreme Court. Now ask yourself, why would a Democrat activist not want to help out any way she could?

Four people came forward and not one shred of evidence Kavanaugh did anything like this nor was he there if such a party did actually take place.

So far everything she claimed has been proven suspicious. Nothing Kavanaugh claimed is suspicious.
No one will corroborate her story because she just made it up from whole cloth. That's what happens when some wealthy donor waves $250,000 in your face. She wouldn't do this if politics was the only motivation. She's being paid. I guarantee it.

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

I imagine you could get at least 65 women to attest to Trump's good character--"well maybe not."--:dunno:

It's a little more than political than this. Let's face it--it was a brilliant political maneuever by Diane Feinstein who apparently had this letter for who knows how long. So she lets Kavaunaugh in the gate,let's him go through confirmation hearings and waits until the last minute--knowing it would stall the process, and hold up the vote.

Democrats are still pissed that Republicans didn't give Merrick Garland (Obama's last nominee a chance) so they could campaign on the SCOTUS, so it's payback time. They're trying to stall until after the midterm election cycle. If Democrats can take the Senate they will be the ones that will dictate who the next Supreme Court Justice is.

BUT I really don't know why Republicans are so upset about this, because in reality there is nothing special in Niel Gorsuch nor Brett Kavanuagh. At least (not in the way Republicans think they are.)

They have both ran the Democrat Gaunlet under G.W. Bush. Both were G.W. Bush nominees coming out of 2006, at a time when Democrats owned the Senate & were in charge of confirming Federal Court Justices. While Democrats turned down many of G.W's nominees, they confirmed both Niel Gorsuch & Brett Kavanaugh to Federal court Judgeships. Niel Gorsuch is the first nominee in my memory who stated during confirmation hearings that ROE V WADE is precedent in the Constitution, meaning set in stone to you.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

IOW these same Democrats would have also voted for & confirmed Brett Kavanaugh. You'll note that Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton & Diane Feinstein confirmed them both.

2017_02-02-schumer-gorsuch-hypocrite.jpg

Where Republicans run the risk of confirming Kavanaugh prior to an investigation, is with women. Women have an unfavorable opinion of Trump. He is in the tank at 27% and we're headed into the midterm election cycle. Therefore by installing Kavanaugh without an investigation will only add fuel to that flre. The worse case scenario for Republicans, is if what this woman is stating is true, and it comes out after he becomes SCOTUS. Holy skeetshe.
Seven in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump

So Republicans are stuck in a corner on this one. It would be in their best interest to play along and do an investigation, & then have her testify before confirming Kavanaugh.

Women are the largest voting block in this country today--they carry a very big punch in the voting booth. Women are already pissed, and you can click this link that will redirect you to another thread on this board to see if for yourself. Pictures included.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/blue-wave-coming-this-november- 2018.683920/
The only thing I can think of is that the repubs are incredibly dumb or terrified that Kav has some skeletons.

If I was a repub I would show women that I cared about women. I would tell the FBI to investigate for a week. Thats plenty of time to show good faith effort.and still be done before the midterms.

It would definitely be in Republicans best interest to investigate first before confirming Kavanaugh. They've been known for making a lot of mistakes lately.

For more on this just click this link to explain why. It will redirect to another post on this thread.

In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

I imagine you could get at least 65 women to attest to Trump's good character--"well maybe not."--:dunno:

It's a little more than political than this. Let's face it--it was a brilliant political maneuever by Diane Feinstein who apparently had this letter for who knows how long. So she lets Kavaunaugh in the gate,let's him go through confirmation hearings and waits until the last minute--knowing it would stall the process, and hold up the vote.

Democrats are still pissed that Republicans didn't give Merrick Garland (Obama's last nominee a chance) so they could campaign on the SCOTUS, so it's payback time. They're trying to stall until after the midterm election cycle. If Democrats can take the Senate they will be the ones that will dictate who the next Supreme Court Justice is.

BUT I really don't know why Republicans are so upset about this, because in reality there is nothing special in Niel Gorsuch nor Brett Kavanuagh. At least (not in the way Republicans think they are.)

They have both ran the Democrat Gaunlet under G.W. Bush. Both were G.W. Bush nominees coming out of 2006, at a time when Democrats owned the Senate & were in charge of confirming Federal Court Justices. While Democrats turned down many of G.W's nominees, they confirmed both Niel Gorsuch & Brett Kavanaugh to Federal court Judgeships. Niel Gorsuch is the first nominee in my memory who stated during confirmation hearings that ROE V WADE is precedent in the Constitution, meaning set in stone to you.

IOW these same Democrats would have also voted for & confirmed Brett Kavanaugh. You'll note that Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton & Diane Feinstein confirmed them both.

Where Republicans run the risk of confirming Kavanaugh prior to an investigation, is with women. Women have an unfavorable opinion of Trump. He is in the tank at 27% and we're headed into the midterm election cycle. Therefore by installing Kavanaugh without an investigation will only add fuel to that flre. The worse case scenario for Republicans, is if what this woman is stating is true, and it comes out after he becomes SCOTUS. Holy skeetshe.

So Republicans are stuck in a corner on this one. It would be in their best interest to play along and do an investigation, & then have her testify before confirming Kavanaugh.

Women are the largest voting block in this country today--they carry a very big punch in the voting booth. Women are already pissed, and you can click this link that will redirect you to another thread on this board to see if for yourself. Pictures included.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/blue-wave-coming-this-november- 2018.683920/
The only thing I can think of is that the repubs are incredibly dumb or terrified that Kav has some skeletons.

If I was a repub I would show women that I cared about women. I would tell the FBI to investigate for a week. Thats plenty of time to show good faith effort.and still be done before the midterms.

It would definitely be in Republicans best interest to investigate first before confirming Kavanaugh. They've been known for making a lot of mistakes lately.

For more on this just click this link to explain why. It will redirect to another post on this thread.
Uh oh. I just heard another woman said that the choir boy flashed her his dick at a party.

Uh oh. I just heard another woman said that the choir boy flashed her his dick at a party.

Did you now? Because I heard that she said she heard someone else yell that he had done something, so she didn't witness it.

What would that prove?

Their character.

no. the left only cares about accusations when it benefits them. we've got that plain as day, son.

yea, and all her witnesses have also denied it ever happened and it took 6 days of COME ON HE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING to get to this.

you and the left are fucked up for believing anything you want as long as it benefits you in some way.

What would that prove?

Their character.

That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties.

So what?

The drinking so much he blacked out.

The Senate should take that into account if Mark Judge is ever nominated for anything.

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

Jumped on who? Where? When? GTFO!

That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite

An unprovable, solo claim tells you that?
Now another woman has come out saying he exposed himself to her. This is why we don't want to rush and put this scumbag on the court. This position is more important than the POTUS.

What would that prove?

Their character.

That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties.

So what?

The drinking so much he blacked out.

The Senate should take that into account if Mark Judge is ever nominated for anything.

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

Jumped on who? Where? When? GTFO!

That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite

An unprovable, solo claim tells you that?
Now another woman has come out saying he exposed himself to her. This is why we don't want to rush and put this scumbag on the court. This position is more important than the POTUS.

A mere accusation isn't proof that someone is a "scumbag" or anything else.

Forum List

Back