Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Geez they hope to post a rapist to serve from power for the rest of his life? Despicable, but makes sense considering the hostility the GOP has shown to the #metoo movement.

If the Democrats can prove that Mr. Kavanaugh is a rapist, they'll have plenty of time to impeach him next year if they win the House.

If they don't , they have plenty of other election opportunities to win the house over Mr. Kavanaugh's 40 years on the SCOTUs

Sorry but not confirming Garland for a year shows how much urgency is needed...

Rushing this is highly hypocritical...

No I did not say that so stop playing games.

I said it can be as bad or sometimes worse and like it or not that is a demonstrably true statement.

Nor does it make one a republican.

It is not obvious except to a narrow minded fool.

You are not insightful or good at reading people.

You are newer than me.
You just said it again. You said being falsely accused can be worse than actually being raped. You’re an idiot.

Are you new because you have very little history and what I do see says rwnj
You are newer than I am and no such history is reflected.

You have twisted my words and accused me of saying two different things so no i did not say it again. My statement stands as true and your outrage does not challenge it.
You just said it again. You said being falsely accused can be worse than actually being raped. You’re an idiot.

You have twisted my words and accused me of saying two different things so no i did not say it again. My statement stands as true and your outrage does not challenge it.

Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise.

Try to say it with a broomstick up your ass.

Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise.

What I said is demonstrably true.

Comments like yours prove you lack the ability to refute me. Your just not smart enough.

Or tough enough to put a broomstick there.
How is being falsely accused of rape ever worse than being literally raped. Explain that.
Ok

Women who are victims of rape or even allegedly victims are typically treated with great compassion by others and that is how a decent person should treat them.

They typically receive empathy and support from family, friends, coworkers, their church if they have one, their community and neighbors.

Law enforcement and the courts do everything they can to help and to establish justice.

There are hundreds of shelters Nationwide for battered and abused women who will take them in. They have RAINN and other organizations offering free counseling and other assistance to them.

Usually their identity is kept out of the public.

No one with any decency opposes any of this and in fact supports such help for victims.

In addition it is true that every woman is different and some recover more fully than others. Some never do and may even commit suicide. Most eventually do recover to lead good lives even if carrying emotional mental and physical scars.

Men who are falsely accused are more likely to lose the support of friends, family, the community and neighbors. If they belong to a church they might well lose that support. They are more likely to lose their jobs and homes and families especially their kids. Forever if convicted.

Their name is very likely to be smeared and trashed forever even of acquitted. Unlike a victim their name is published before trial and many assume they are guilty. If acquitted it is often in the back of the paper somewhere. There are no specific shelters for them and few legal resources available unless they are wealthy or have a public defender.

With their reputation and name wrecked much of this damage can be permanent and irreparable.

If convicted they might be raped in prison suffering what their accuser lied about. If their attacker is HIV positive it is a death sentence.

No one especially me is trivializing what victims suffer. The point is that there is more than one kind of victim and saying one CAN suffer more than others is true. No one said it is always worse.

It needs to be remembered because many on the left seek to marginalize due process for rape or sexual assault. Such as Obama with his title IX witch hunt.

I know rape victims and always support and empathize with them

I also support and empathize with Daniel Holtclaw who has suffered much of what I described above.

Fair enough.

Although women who are raped are often victimized in the courts by the defense attorney. And if you listen to rape victims they complain about the stupid things people say to them. Granted the people are trying to be kind but the rape victim often feels like these people don't have a clue what they are going through.

I'm not saying being falsely accused isn't bad. The person who falsely accuses them should spend 10 years in jail. But, it's never worse being accused. Being literally raped is 1000 times worse. I'm not saying being falsely accused isn't really really bad but your mistake was trying to suggest that being falsely accused is EVER worse than being really raped. If you believe that then you've never been raped.

It is a VERY serious issue being falsely accuses of Rape. If the Senate convicts him of this atrocity and fails to seat him, his career, reputation and family will be destroyed. He'll have to spend the rest of his life rehabilitating himself.

This is why the Democrats are so evil for their actions, like when they convicted the Duke Lacrosse Team of gang rape in the media.
No ones arguing it’s a very serious issue. If you looked you would find where I’ve said the accuser should spend as much time in prison as the guy she falsely accused would have.

But in this thread you’re trying to suggest this woman is lying. She is not. But I don’t think this should prevent him from being seated.

I know this is political. They found some pretty weak lame old dirt on the guy.
It couldn't be more obvious that she's lying.
Except she's not. I bet you thought Stormy was lying too.

Have kav and judge testify.

What would that prove?
Their character. Judge has written some pretty bad shit. This is not a good pick unless you’re a rwnj

Their character.

"I don't know what she's talking about"

Times two. How does that "prove their character"?

Judge has written some pretty bad shit.

Judge isn't nominated to the Supreme Court.
That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties. The drinking so much he blacked out. Kav jumped on her. Bfd? That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite but so are most of you. Seat the conservative already. America deserves the government they have.

That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties.

So what?

The drinking so much he blacked out.

The Senate should take that into account if Mark Judge is ever nominated for anything.

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

Jumped on who? Where? When? GTFO!

That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite

An unprovable, solo claim tells you that?
Now another woman has come out saying he exposed himself to her. This is why we don't want to rush and put this scumbag on the court. This position is more important than the POTUS.
A few details.

She has named several witnesses all of whom deny seeing what she claims.

She was extremely drunk which she admits caused massive gaps in her memory.

She is not a witness herself. She admits she did not see Kavanaugh do anything. She was told by others that he exposed himself to her.

What we have is not an accusation but hearsay of an accusation. It should be ignored like any gossip.

Their character. Judge has written some pretty bad shit. This is not a good pick unless you’re a rwnj

Their character.

That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties. The drinking so much he blacked out. Kav jumped on her. Bfd? That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite but so are most of you. Seat the conservative already. America deserves the government they have.

So what?

The Senate should take that into account if Mark Judge is ever nominated for anything.

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

Now another woman has come out saying he exposed himself to her. This is why we don't want to rush and put this scumbag on the court. This position is more important than the POTUS.

A mere accusation isn't proof that someone is a "scumbag" or anything else.

Brett Kavanaugh misled the Senate under oath. I cannot support his nomination.

Senate Republicans are trying to set up a sham hearing next week for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to say under oath that he didn’t attack Christine Blasey Ford. But Kavanaugh’s word under oath is worthless: He demonstrably lied in 2004, 2006, and just this month.

Kavanaugh has lied under oath. His credibility is nil.

Geez they hope to post a rapist to serve from power for the rest of his life? Despicable, but makes sense considering the hostility the GOP has shown to the #metoo movement.

If the Democrats can prove that Mr. Kavanaugh is a rapist, they'll have plenty of time to impeach him next year if they win the House.

If they don't , they have plenty of other election opportunities to win the house over Mr. Kavanaugh's 40 years on the SCOTUs

Sorry but not confirming Garland for a year shows how much urgency is needed...

Rushing this is highly hypocritical...

I love everything Kavanaugh is getting because of what Republicans did to Garland. I fucking LOVE IT!!! I also love how Trump is not having a fun time being president. Insiders say he's going insane. GOOD! Be careful what you wish for Donny.

Comments like yours prove you lack the ability to refute me. Your just not smart enough.

How is being falsely accused of rape ever worse than being literally raped. Explain that.
Ok

Women who are victims of rape or even allegedly victims are typically treated with great compassion by others and that is how a decent person should treat them.

They typically receive empathy and support from family, friends, coworkers, their church if they have one, their community and neighbors.

Law enforcement and the courts do everything they can to help and to establish justice.

There are hundreds of shelters Nationwide for battered and abused women who will take them in. They have RAINN and other organizations offering free counseling and other assistance to them.

No one with any decency opposes any of this and in fact supports such help for victims.

In addition it is true that every woman is different and some recover more fully than others. Some never do and may even commit suicide. Most eventually do recover to lead good lives even if carrying emotional mental and physical scars.

Men who are falsely accused are more likely to lose the support of friends, family, the community and neighbors. If they belong to a church they might well lose that support. They are more likely to lose their jobs and homes and families especially their kids. Forever if convicted.

Their name is very likely to be smeared and trashed forever even of acquitted. Unlike a victim their name is published before trial and many assume they are guilty. If acquitted it is often in the back of the paper somewhere. There are no specific shelters for them and few legal resources available unless they are wealthy or have a public defender.

With their reputation and name wrecked much of this damage can be permanent and irreparable.

If convicted they might be raped in prison suffering what their accuser lied about. If their attacker is HIV positive it is a death sentence.

No one especially me is trivializing what victims suffer. The point is that there is more than one kind of victim and saying one CAN suffer more than others is true. No one said it is always worse.

It needs to be remembered because many on the left seek to marginalize due process for rape or sexual assault. Such as Obama with his title IX witch hunt.

I also support and empathize with Daniel Holtclaw who has suffered much of what I described above.

Fair enough.

Although women who are raped are often victimized in the courts by the defense attorney. And if you listen to rape victims they complain about the stupid things people say to them. Granted the people are trying to be kind but the rape victim often feels like these people don't have a clue what they are going through.

I'm not saying being falsely accused isn't bad. The person who falsely accuses them should spend 10 years in jail. But, it's never worse being accused. Being literally raped is 1000 times worse. I'm not saying being falsely accused isn't really really bad but your mistake was trying to suggest that being falsely accused is EVER worse than being really raped. If you believe that then you've never been raped.
It can be in fact worse and that was clearly demonstrated.

Once again no one said it is always worse.

I have never been raped. I have never been accused of it falsely or otherwise.

No one can say that one is as bad or worse.

It simply needs to be recognized that the consequences of both are just as horrific and there is no one always worse than the other.

Have kav and judge testify.

What would that prove?

Their character.

So what?

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

Now another woman has come out saying he exposed himself to her

Yes, the liars are coming out of the woodwork.

Ok

Fair enough.

It simply needs to be recognized that the consequences of both are just as horrific and there is no one always worse than the other.

Nope. Being raped is always worse than being falsely accused. I get it that being falsely accused can ruin a person's life but that doesn't mean it's EVER worse than being physically raped.

And if given the choice, you would choose being falsely accused every time. No way if you were given a choice you would choose rape.

I would love to send a rapist to your house in the middle of the night. They break in and give you the option. Either you are going to get raped or in the morning some women from your office is going to falsely accuse you of raping her. I guarantee you tell him you'll take option B every time.

It is a VERY serious issue being falsely accuses of Rape. If the Senate convicts him of this atrocity and fails to seat him, his career, reputation and family will be destroyed. He'll have to spend the rest of his life rehabilitating himself.

This is why the Democrats are so evil for their actions, like when they convicted the Duke Lacrosse Team of gang rape in the media.
No ones arguing it’s a very serious issue. If you looked you would find where I’ve said the accuser should spend as much time in prison as the guy she falsely accused would have.

But in this thread you’re trying to suggest this woman is lying. She is not. But I don’t think this should prevent him from being seated.

And how do you know she is not?

I never gave a damn whether stormy was.

Their character.

So what?

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

I don't think they are liars. If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago. The guy was a creep. Probably still is. Look that that cheesy family.

Is Trump grabbing her pussy?

It couldn't be more obvious. Just ask bripat

Ok

Fair enough.

Nope. Being raped is always worse than being falsely accused. I get it that being falsely accused can ruin a person's life but that doesn't mean it's EVER worse than being physically raped.

And if given the choice, you would choose being falsely accused every time. No way if you were given a choice you would choose rape.

I would love to send a rapist to your house in the middle of the night. They break in and give you the option. Either you are going to get raped or in the morning some women from your office is going to falsely accuse you of raping her. I guarantee you tell him you'll take option B every time.
Wrong.

There is no evidence that being raped is always worse.

I defended my statement with demonstrable facts, you do not.

I would wish sending a rapist to no one's house.

You are arguing from emotion not reason.

Sorry but my statement stands unchallenged a false accusation of rape can be as bad as rape.

It couldn't be more obvious. Just ask bripat
It is obvious to no one and you made the statement.

So defend it.

Their character.

So what?

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

I don't think they are liars. If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago. The guy was a creep. Probably still is. Look that that cheesy family.

So you think Ford is not lying because the family is cheesy.

That's brilliant reasoning

Ok

Fair enough.

I have met rape victims both male and female.

Such a choice is like asking would you rather lose an arm or leg.

There is no universally correct answer

Their character.

So what?

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago.

Why does the age of their imaginary story make it more believable?

So what?

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago.

Why does the age of their imaginary story make it more believable?
I know its hard to think for yourself but why would someone make it harder on themselves by saying the sexual predator attacked them back in high school instead of just saying it happened say 2 years ago if they were going to lie?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back