Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

The will do it if the Drumpf tells them to. The fact that Drumpf is afraid to have them clear Kavs name tells me he knows Kav is a sexual predator as well.

So now the deflection comes, this has nothing to do with Trump, he completed his duty in the process by making the nomination. So do try to stay on topic.

It has everything to do with Drumpf. Its his nominee and he is the only one that can have the FBI investigate. Are you really this badly misinformed?

And where would you suggest he have them start, THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHERE THAT IS, INCLUDING FORD.

Not up to me to suggest. Thats the job of the FBI to figure that stuff out.

Damn, WRONG AGAIN, the law determines that, they have no jurisdiction other than revise their report to the WH.

Nope. Youre wrong and willfully ignorant. Drumpf has every right to have them investigate. He is the only one that can do it. We know because Bush did it back with the Anita Hill case.

The will do it if the Drumpf tells them to. The fact that Drumpf is afraid to have them clear Kavs name tells me he knows Kav is a sexual predator as well.

So now the deflection comes, this has nothing to do with Trump, he completed his duty in the process by making the nomination. So do try to stay on topic.

It has everything to do with Drumpf. Its his nominee and he is the only one that can have the FBI investigate. Are you really this badly misinformed?

And where would you suggest he have them start, THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHERE THAT IS, INCLUDING FORD.

The FBI is good at that kind of thing. Investigate it. God our media sucks TV wise.

Yeah, fuck it, who cares they don't have a legal reason to investigate, the commiecrats think they run the show. FU!

It's called good government. A 1 week investigation would be that. ButBut go ahead and piss everyone off LOL.

I have no idea WTF you're even talking about. There was ONE person that claims she heard something about it, and then backed off saying she really had no information on it.

So if Ford never told anybody anything until her therapy session in 2012, HTF did somebody else hear about it in school when it supposedly happened?

This Democrat clown is a liar and proven on every level.
No she didnt say she didnt have any information about it. She said she was not going to talk to the media.

"That it happened or not, I have no idea. I can't say that it did or didn't," Miranda says. "In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen]. I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter."

Ford's Classmate Backtracks After Saying Attack 'Did Happen'
I dont see how restating the fact that she learned about it indirectly is recanting or retracting her story. You are going to have to do better.

OMG revisionist history and the story is only a few days old, God you're pathetic. The broad said she was feeling bold and posted a lie, she never expected to have to verify or defend her lie. She got one hell of a surprise. ROFLMAO

Show me where she said she posted a lie?

She said it did happen, then she changed her story to PROBABLY happened. So she lied from the start, and retracted/recanted her story when called on it.
I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen].

I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter."

No she didnt say she didnt have any information about it. She said she was not going to talk to the media.

"That it happened or not, I have no idea. I can't say that it did or didn't," Miranda says. "In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen]. I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter."

I dont see how restating the fact that she learned about it indirectly is recanting or retracting her story. You are going to have to do better.

OMG revisionist history and the story is only a few days old, God you're pathetic. The broad said she was feeling bold and posted a lie, she never expected to have to verify or defend her lie. She got one hell of a surprise. ROFLMAO

She said it did happen, then she changed her story to PROBABLY happened. So she lied from the start, and retracted/recanted her story when called on it.

I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter."

You didnt show me where she said she lied. What happened?

The FBI is good at that kind of thing. Investigate it. God our media sucks TV wise.

Yeah, fuck it, who cares they don't have a legal reason to investigate, the commiecrats think they run the show. FU!

Brainwashed hyper partisanship much

Thanks for not disappointing, typical franco rubbish.

Brainwashed hyper partisanship much

Thanks for not disappointing, typical franco rubbish.

You can't have a 5-day investigationinvestigation why again? Pure partisanship? You people really are a disgrace these days... Ask anyone in the world outside your bubble, super duper.

Damn, WRONG AGAIN, the law determines that, they have no jurisdiction other than revise their report to the WH.

Nope. Youre wrong and willfully ignorant. Drumpf has every right to have them investigate. He is the only one that can do it. We know because Bush did it back with the Anita Hill case.

Actually he doesn't, he can't legally direct the FBI to investigate some unsubstantiated accusation in non-Federal matter. No matter how you try to spin it, what happened in MD 36 years ago is none of the Feds business.

Actually he doesn't, he can't legally direct the FBI to investigate some unsubstantiated accusation in non-Federal matter. No matter how you try to spin it, what happened in MD 36 years ago is none of the Feds business.

Youre being willfully ignorant again. I cant help you any further.

Find an adult to explain it to ya. I'm going to bed.

Find an adult to explain it to ya. I'm going to bed.

Thanks for admitting you arent an adult. No wonder you couldnt find where she said she had lied. You made it up like the fantasies that children always make up.

Hill and Thomas were both federal employees when the alleged situation occurred, not the case here.

Not to be redundant, but how the fcuk do TDS folks think the "FBI" or "private detectives" can ascertain what happened some 40 years ago allegedly at a house party without videotape, photos, written documention, clothing, DNA, location, time, or any evidence whatsoever. Are TDS folks that fcuking stupid from watching fake news? :cuckoo:

As normal people have pointed out this hoax is hijacking our Western world approach to law and order. This is Obama/banana/African republic type shit which as The Donald mentioned still is stinking up DC.

Last edited:
Again, who has corroborated Ford’s story? Do we have a link? Anything? Any evidence? So far we have nothing, except BS.
I already told. Some lady named Miranda.

Got a link, I have looked up anyone that can corroborate Ford’s
Again, who has corroborated Ford’s story? Do we have a link? Anything? Any evidence? So far we have nothing, except BS.
I already told. Some lady named Miranda.

She claims she heard something but no first hand knowledge, that is called hearsay and is not evidence of anything. I heard people saying Obama was gay. That means absolutely nothing, just as Miranda’s story means nothing.

Theres plenty of links out there. Look up chrissy ford miranda.

I never said it was evidence I said it was corroboration.

No it’s vague and the woman is unsure and pulled her social media post. It is empty.

So again no evidence that it ever happened.

Not to be redundant, but how the fcuk do TDS folks think the "FBI" or "private detectives" can ascertain what happened some 40 years ago allegedly at a house party without videotape, photos, written documention, clothing, DNA, location, time, or any evidence whatsoever. Are TDS folks that fcuking stupid from watching fake news? :cuckoo:

As normal people have pointed out this hoax is hijacking our Western world approach to law and order. This is Obama/banana/African republic type shit which as The Donald mentioned still is stinking up DC.

The Ford team is quite aware of this. The FBI doesn't investigate house parties. They only investigate matters that have to do with the federal government.

What they were hoping on is a cave-in by Republicans to buy them time. They are hoping and praying some other flake comes forward to say they too were attacked by Kavanaugh. So far it's not working, but with the left, you never know what kind of underhanded tricks they have up their sleeve.

My prediction: if another goofball comes forward with a similar claim, that will be the end of the stalling. She will appear before the committee the next day.

If Kavanaugh is forced out of this, I hope Trump picks the most conservative person he can find to fill that seat; somebody who openly says they are against Roe vs Wade. Then have the process rushed through as quickly as possible even if it means working seven days a week until conformation.

If I was a repub I would show women that I cared about women. I would tell the FBI to investigate for a week. Thats plenty of time to show good faith effort.and still be done before the midterms.

The Supreme Court's Fall Term starts on 1 October. Getting the man installed in time is essential, and he should have at least a few days to buy some new clothes for the new job.

The deadline isn't the midterms, but a lot sooner.

She changed her story from "I heard it happened" to "I don't know if it happened."

She is also one of those 200 people that signed that letter stating she knew Ford. Well......how Fn well did you know her if you "heard" about her situations from another person?

It's called good government. A 1 week investigation would be that. ButBut go ahead and piss everyone off LOL.

WTF do you want anybody to do if the FBI won't entertain this charade?

The Hill case was a possible Civil Rights violation. Civil Rights is within the federal government. Teen house parties are not. How thick is the cement in your heads where you can't understand the difference?

Since the weaponization and politicization of the FBI during the last administration, the left now believes the FBI is an extension of their party just like the MSM. Call them out like a pack of dogs and they should come running.

I have no idea WTF you're even talking about. There was ONE person that claims she heard something about it, and then backed off saying she really had no information on it.

So if Ford never told anybody anything until her therapy session in 2012, HTF did somebody else hear about it in school when it supposedly happened?

This Democrat clown is a liar and proven on every level.

Maybe you are a little slow and can't follow along. So let's try this one more time:

That it happened or not, I have no idea

WTF does that mean to you? What it means to me is that her first claim was false. In other words, as she stated, she doesn't have any idea whether it happened or not. But even if she stood her ground, it's still worthless. You can't deny a person for a federal job (or convict) a person based on what somebody heard.
Her life was ruined for four or five years she said... It needs to be investigated. If her story checks out he should be allowed 2 withdraw his candidacy and everyone should just remain f****** calm.

And she's trying to ruin a man for the rest of his life.

She's a college professor. She's got the bucks. Let her hire her own investigators. I'm sure if she did that, the committee would hear what the private firm had to say.

Forum List

Back