Mark Levin: 'Have you ever seen a dumber media in your life?'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Life, Liberty & Levin" host Mark Levin unloaded on the media Thursday while addressing the outrage over President Trump's comments Wednesday that he would listen to information from a foreign government on a political rival.

"Have you ever seen a dumber media in your life? I mean truly, a dumber media," Levin said on "Hannity."

"How would the president even know to turn something over to the FBI unless he accepted it and then read it? Accepted it and listened to it ... and that is basically what he said."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Levin is right, not just about the media but everyone on the left who thought they could set up Trump.

Listen to the outrage, the holier-than-thou attitude as they react to what Trump said. Not what he DID (which was NOTHING).

Their words only blow back on themselves, for using foreign sources to try and frame Trump! A British agent (Steele), Italian Secret Service agents, Russian lawyers...

Not only did they listen to it, they PAID Steele to gather it and distribute it throughout the FBI and DOJ in various iterations, then used it to request illegal surveillance on US citizens.

And they want to hang Trump just for talking about it?

Levin was just on Fox, WOW, did he unload on Nasty Baloni. He called her a traitor and using her office to commit crimes on the American people. Wish I had taped it. I'll bet it will be on YouTube soon. LOL

I see signs that the tards have gone too far, and know it. It looks like they are trying to crawl back under they're rock?

Last edited:
Life, Liberty & Levin" host Mark Levin unloaded on the media Thursday while addressing the outrage over President Trump's comments Wednesday that he would listen to information from a foreign government on a political rival.

"Have you ever seen a dumber media in your life? I mean truly, a dumber media," Levin said on "Hannity."

"How would the president even know to turn something over to the FBI unless he accepted it and then read it? Accepted it and listened to it ... and that is basically what he said."

Levin is right, not just about the media but everyone on the left who thought they could set up Trump.

Listen to the outrage, the holier-than-thou attitude as they react to what Trump said. Not what he DID (which was NOTHING).

Their words only blow back on themselves, for using foreign sources to try and frame Trump! A British agent (Steele), Italian Secret Service agents, Russian lawyers...

Not only did they listen to it, they PAID Steele to gather it and distribute it throughout the FBI and DOJ in various iterations, then used it to request illegal surveillance on US citizens.

Democrats actually did this, and much, much worse.....and now they want to get Trump simply for answering truthfully to a hypothetical that is sort of similar to what they did, but with some very distinct differences.

Only thing this all reveals is that the media and the Democrats are conspiring together to destroy Trump.
They cannot be trusted.
But that goes without saying on so many levels.

Here is the problem-yes, what Trump said was innocent on its face, but the timing and present company could not have been worse. THIS is Trump's style and why many people won't vote for him.

I think Trump is playing the media and showing America just what dangerous games they are playing, dangerous to our freedoms. The media just falls for it every time too. LOL

Trump claimed he would break the law

Something to be concerned about

Who's law? The ones Nasty Baloni makes up as she goes along, Get real. LOL Tards are such losers and we all see it now. LOL

Yes trying to protect his son from making a meeting with the Russians who had dirt on Hillary.

Nonsense. He said if it was FBI worthy he'd get them the lowdown. Stop lying !! You've had years of it; now you can't stop it!!

Greg

Yes trying to protect his son from making a meeting with the Russians who had dirt on Hillary.
There was NOTHING worth giving to the FBI!! Why is that a problem for you?? Yes: TDS infected!!

Greg

The media is the enemy.

Period.

I've been saying it since they promoted propaganda for the talibs in 2007. I saw them doing it with my own eyes.

Of which nothing happened.

Break what law?
Is it now illegal to listen to foreign informants?
Well, I guess we have to lock up everyone in the State Department then.
However, paying someone from a foreign government to spy on Americans is espionage.
We know that Hillary, the DNC, and our media is guilty of that.

He said let’s stop talking about trump! Time to talk about democrats accusing trump of being a criminal without due process. That’s what fascist regimes do..
if trump broke the law charge him give him a chance to clear his name. If not stop your nazi propaganda

Sets up the media in a very real, and very stark contrast on their honesty and duplicity.

Outrage over Trump professing to at least, "listen" to information on the opposition. Notice he did not say he would pay to listen or pay for the information.

Now, ABC, CBS, NBC, and all the print media will have to remain silent on the very fact that Hillary Clinton not only listened to foreign information on the opposition, but they'll also have to run away from the fact that she PAID for it.

Will make for very effective political ad campaigns against the truthfulness of the America media.

Forum List

Back