Mark Levin Show, every day.

One of the primary architects of the alternate universe.

I always wonder how much helium that guy ingests before his "lectures"....

And that voice of his.

He's so full of rage that it pushes his voice up a couple of octaves.

That's the rage we see here every day.

He's a HUGE WINDBAG.

He spreads fake news. Add him to FB's list of misinformation miscreants.

That's the guy who sounds like he stuck tampons up his nostrils, right?

Not able to address any of M. Levin's points on any given day......Just personal attacks.

Not able to address any of M. Levin's points on any given day......Just personal attacks.
Let me make this as simple for you as I can:

Levin does what every other Right wing and Left wing pundit does, every single day. He amplifies arguments that support his ideological agenda, he minimizes, dismisses, distorts, mischaracterizes and lies about arguments that don't, and then he convinces you that he speaks The Truth.

He begins with verifiable facts so that he and you can claim he "speaks The Truth". But then he plays the dishonest games I list above to keep you tuned in, mal-informed and angry.

These people on both ends do this. And somehow, there are a lot of people like you out there, who don't see it no matter how fucking obvious it is. You just buy the whole intellectually dishonest package.

There. I patiently and comprehensively explained it to you. And you will have no idea what I'm talking about. None.

If you know him so well tell us all why FB removed his spew.
Because they are a tool of the prog embellishment, of course, you fucking moron.

It takes a special kind of arbiter to believe that Facebook is the ultimate arbiter of truth.

Mark Levin; the one true great successor to the legacy of Rush Limbaugh.
You say that like it's a good thing.

How long ago were you tards saying

"Well no one listens to Rush anyway" because he was such a lunatic

Let me make this as simple for you as I can:

Levin does what every other Right wing and Left wing pundit does, every single day. He amplifies arguments that support his ideological agenda, he minimizes, dismisses, distorts, mischaracterizes and lies about arguments that don't, and then he convinces you that he speaks The Truth.

He begins with verifiable facts so that he and you can claim he "speaks The Truth". But then he plays the dishonest games I list above to keep you tuned in, mal-informed and angry.

These people on both ends do this. And somehow, there are a lot of people like you out there, who don't see it no matter how fucking obvious it is. You just buy the whole intellectually dishonest package.

There. I patiently and comprehensively explained it to you. And you will have no idea what I'm talking about. None.

Again....Please take just one point M. Levin has made on his show and show why he is wrong.

Just one.

Forum List

Back