Mark Levin Show, every day.

One of the primary architects of the alternate universe.

Why don’t you call in and debate him with your facts from your universe.
Don’t forget to record it and post the results of the beat down you give him here. We’re all looking forward to it.

Levin will be one of the people who deserve serious scrutiny if these Rambo wannabes start the civil war they so desire.

If there’s a civil war you and your buddies won’t be around afterwards to scrutinize anyone.

i get that is a trait your cult follows…but it’s untrue for those of us in reality.

Nor is it what Levin expects from his listeners… i’ve listen to him, he expects people to go find out things for themselves. i do respect some of his opinions and logic though…but don’t believe everything he says, as they are often opinions he has formed
Go ahead and listen to his biased politic. Hope it serves you. It sure doesn't serve me.

If he is such a Constitutional scholar, why is he nothing but a RW windbag now? Guess he sucked at being so knowledged.

Go ahead and listen to his biased politic. Hope it serves you. It sure doesn't serve me.

If he is such a Constitutional scholar, why is he nothing but a RW windbag now? Guess he sucked at being so knowledged.
So “knowledged?”

🤣😂 :laughing0301:

I could never be a Democrat, Trumpster. I'm not a sheep.

You wouldn't understand, obviously.

The Great One's show predates the Trumpster entry into politics by a wide margin. And Levin initially was by no means impressed with President Trump until after he got elected.

Calling Mark R. Levin the "architect of Trumpism" is just a load of baloney.

well i don’t think he has nothing but RW stuff…but i suppose to a demafasict cultist reality can seem bias

Forum List

Back