Mark Levin Show, every day.

Two years in, one of the greatest casualties of the pandemic has been people's faith in the certitude of science. Join Mark as he explores the politicization of our trusted institutions and the war of censorship against anyone who disputes the official narrative.

Go ahead and listen to his biased politic. Hope it serves you. It sure doesn't serve me.

If he is such a Constitutional scholar, why is he nothing but a RW windbag now? Guess he sucked at being so knowledged.
We will while you get your news and politics from a late night comedian

He's a HUGE WINDBAG.
Thank heaven someone who reports on the party shennannigans of certain Congresscritters who have no respect for the Constitution, but are there to see if golden umbrellas falling from Uncle Joe's extortion career might fall on themselves. *yawn*

Levin is an intellectual conservative of the old Buckley type. Sorry to say that in my opinion he could make a revolution sound dull. I prefer Gutfeld for conservative political entertainment.

Levin is an intellectual conservative of the old Buckley type. Sorry to say that in my opinion he could make a revolution sound dull. I prefer Gutfeld for conservative political entertainment.
I prefer the whole truth, and many other voters do as well. :rolleyes-41:

Gutfeld is an okay guy, but if he grows up in the future, I might be able to get through more than ten minutes if he perseveres to refine his homework, that is. In the meantime, I'm going to the source other conservative advocates respect.

Calling Mark R. Levin the "architect of Trumpism" is just a load of baloney.
That isn't what I said. You guys just create shit in your minds.

The genesis of the alternate universe was with Limbaugh. Levin is just one of his myriad copycats. One of the pillars, though.

I really do try to keep this simple for you guys.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Juris Doctor Levin is true to America and the Constitution of the United States, doll. And for that reason he owns a piece of my heart.

Forum List

Back