Girl Claims That Trump Faked His Assassination Attempt and You Won't Even Believe The Reason Why

The very last thing you want people to do is think for themselves. Leftism requires absolute ideological lockstep to function.

Did Donald Trump Receive an Ellis Island Award in 1986?

He did indeed. If you'd like to make the case that the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations are all white supremacists, I'll listen, but I can't promise I won't laugh in your face.

from yer article:

the fact that Donald Trump received the award and posed for a photograph says little about his motivations or whether or not he has racist tendencies, only that he received an award and participated in a ceremony meant to honor him (and others).
& now for some context:

Ellis Island Medal of Honor was given to Trump in 1986, but not for racial justice​

By Reuters Fact Check
March 25, 202111:48 AM EDTUpdated 3 years ago

According to the report, “the winners, a mixture of prominent and relatively unknown citizens, were screened by the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations, which was selected for the work by the foundation.” The list of recipients describes Trump as “German, developer,” Parks as “African-American, activist” and Ali as “African-American, boxer.”

According to its website, the Ellis Island Honors Society “honors the importance of immigration to America’s prosperity and celebrates the contributions immigrants and their progeny have made to our nation” (www.eihonors.org/). 1986 was the inaugural year for the Ellis Island Medals of Honor, which are “presented annually to those who have shown an outstanding commitment to serving our nation either professionally, culturally or civically, among other criteria.”

Otto Coca, communications director for the Ellis Island Honors Society, told Reuters via email that the society’s current administration “maintains that Donald Trump’s Ellis Island Medal of Honor was exclusively presented in acknowledgement of his German heritage and his contributions to the City of New York as a developer, business leader and job creator.”
“To the best of the current administration’s knowledge, EIHS has no record suggesting Donald Trump received the medal for any issues relating to race or for helping inner-city youth,” Coca added.
https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...-1986-but-not-for-racial-justi-idUSL1N2LN260/

Forum List

Back