Mark Levin: "Stop hiding, Liz. Come on my radio show where we can debate"...Cheney: "When you return to being a principled conservative, I’ll come on"

Among the radical left she’s considered a saint

What Cheney is saying is that she cannot speak to anyone she disagrees with
These people cheering Cheney for this are the same people crying that DeSantis told The View to pound sand. They can’t even see their own hypocrisy.

Wgaf? Cheney will be out of a job soon enough. She’s a dope, anyway. She isn’t worth any time on Mark Levin’s dime.

Trump supporters = RINOs... more like the Know-Nothings as the Whig Party lay dying...

Pence, Cheney, Kinzinger, et al are the
REAL Republicans.
Pence is ok. Cheney is worthless. Kinzinger is a self absorbed pantload. And kondor wouldn’t know a real Republican from a Democrap anyway

If you look at her voting record, it is more conservative than Stefanik. Yet she refuses to excuse Trump's conduct.
Liz Cheney has obvious loyalties to the Bush family going back decades. She took it personally when Trump swatted low energy Jeb into retirement. That is why she is such a rabid Trump hater.

Nope. I'm a supporter of the Constitution. 25th Amendment, Section 4. You're ignorant.
Nope. You just admitted that you don’t support the election of presidents when you don’t like who wins.

That’s an authoritarian move.

Pence is ok. Cheney is worthless. Kinzinger is a self absorbed pantload. And kondor wouldn’t know a real Republican from a Democrap anyway
Kondor has voted Republican almost as often as he's voted Democrat in a decades -long voting track record.

Pence, Cheney and Kinzinger deserve Congressional Gold Medals for their courage in the face of the Trump Know-Nothing Faction of the GOP...

But she has been dyed in the wool conservative her whole life, voted with Republicans 98% of the time. Now because she is angry about Jan 6 & how Trump handled things she is the black sheep. Little give & take allowed. Both party's need an ass whipping.
She went along to get along for years. When it came time to be a true conservative, she sided with Democrats.

I am NOT talking about Trump. I'm talking about the first principles.

Nope. You just admitted that you don’t support the election of presidents when you don’t like who wins.

That’s an authoritarian move.
In your deranged mind. Sell it to someone who believes your propaganda.

She went along to get along for years. When it came time to be a true conservative, she sided with Democrats.

I am NOT talking about Trump. I'm talking about the first principles.
Which Conservative principles does Liz Cheney not adhere to?
Lying for Trump?

Forum List

Back