Mark Levin: "Stop hiding, Liz. Come on my radio show where we can debate"...Cheney: "When you return to being a principled conservative, I’ll come on"

You've also swallowed the propaganda. She's been assigned by the Republican elites to hurt Trump. It's revenge, nothing as noble as the media would have you believe.
He deserves it. Rule of law is a conservative principle, isn’t it?

I would love to see Levin defend Trump’s actions on Jan 6 in front of Cheney

Levins first question to Lefty Lizz:

Why did your Jan 6 committee
Edit out “peacefully protest” from the Trump Video if your seeking the truth?

Debate over.

I have to admit, watching all of this love from the Left for a Republican - let alone one named Cheney- is quite entertaining; knowing full well that if Liz stands in the way of Democrats, they will destroy her like they did Trump.

Poor Liz doesn’t understand she’s a useful idiot.

Sure is. When are democrats going to put an end to sanctuary cities?
And so why would conservatives support a man who wanted to go around the constitution in order to make himself president?

Conservatives should be united in condemnation of Trump.

He deserves it. Rule of law is a conservative principle, isn’t 98

And so why would conservatives support a man who wanted to go around the constitution in order to make himself president?

You idiot left loons should be united in condemnation of a POTUS with obvious mental issues . I mean really

You didn't answer my question. When are democrats going to stop supporting sanctuary cities? People here illegally. Well?

You didn't answer my question. When are democrats going to stop supporting sanctuary cities? People here illegally. Well?
This isn’t about Democrats.

This is a thread about whether Liz Cheney is a conservative. She is. You aren’t conservatives. You’re a cult with some conservative traits.

This isn’t about Democrats.

This is a thread about whether Liz Cheney is a conservative. She is. You aren’t conservatives. You’re a cult with some conservative traits.
You don't tell me what anything is about. You claim moral superiority and I'm just showing you that you're full of shit.

She never was considered a "principled' Conservative.
But she has been dyed in the wool conservative her whole life, voted with Republicans 98% of the time. Now because she is angry about Jan 6 & how Trump handled things she is the black sheep. Little give & take allowed. Both party's need an ass whipping.

You don't tell me what anything is about. You claim moral superiority and I'm just showing you that you're full of shit.
You are changing the subject because you’re a loser who can’t formulate an argument about the actual topic.

Trump should be rejected by all conservatives who believe in rule of law.

But you’re not conservatives. You’re a cult.

Forum List

Back