Mark Levin: "Stop hiding, Liz. Come on my radio show where we can debate"...Cheney: "When you return to being a principled conservative, I’ll come on"

I have to admit, watching all of this love from the Left for a Republican - let alone one named Cheney- is quite entertaining; knowing full well that if Liz stands in the way of Democrats, they will destroy her like they did Trump.

Cheney is as wrong and reprehensible as every other rightist, but at least she's not trying to defend the indefensible.

There's that parroting again Jones. You should probably learn to read rebuttals you poor little man

You're getting crucified and carrying on like a blissful idiot

History will care? History doesn't have the emotional capacity to have such feelings, moonbat. Lulz.
Trumps efforts to overturn a lawful election will be taught toChildren for generations

I have to admit, watching all of this love from the Left for a Republican - let alone one named Cheney- is quite entertaining; knowing full well that if Liz stands in the way of Democrats, they will destroy her like they did Trump.

Don’t like her politics
Respect her principles

Forum List

Back