Mark Levin tried to warn us about the antisemitic left

Jews.... the new blacks....

Tiresome whining. Nuke the fucking terrorists and MOVE ON ALREADY.

The world is full of leftist cowards so you have nothing to fear but being canceled on YouTube

When I became old enough to examine the world that existed a mere 10 years before my birth, I pledged "never again".

I still believe in that pledge.

The old hatreds are rising again, but this time it is in the college campuses and coffee shops across the land.

The Far Left & Left still have major issues with Israel ( The Tiny Jewish State ) even after Hamas Curbstomped them

I mean,like what part of writing Best Seller books to
make his point { or case }.The last two being as specific
a point as could be made.
Like ... : - American Marxism -
and now ... : The Democrat Party Hates
AMERICA

When I became old enough to examine the world that existed a mere 10 years before my birth, I pledged "never again".

The old hatreds are rising again, but this time it is in the college campuses and coffee shops across the land.
Revelations predicted the entire world coming after Israel.

Funny that.

What were the odds again, just in Israel existing after thousands of years?

There are loons and murderes on all political spectrums.
True.
But to have your political leaders be unable to condemn such acts?
Yeah, there are still some folks on the right who can't criticize Trump and the insurrection he staged. Many of them are running for the GOP nomination for President.
What is wrong with your party?
I don't belong to a political party.
What is wrong with you?
In a political context; nothing.

True.

Yeah, there are still some folks on the right who can't criticize Trump and the insurrection he staged. Many of them are running for the GOP nomination for President.

I don't belong to a political party.

In a political context; nothing.

Again, I don't know of ANY in the GOP who refuses to condemn mass acts of terror anywhere.

Why does the DNC seem to have such a problem?

Does this not terrify you?

This is where true Conservatism reigns supreme.But sadly
it's only available at a few places.Talk Radio on
The Salem Network weekdays is one.Then Fox is the other.
Not much else.WND of course.
Breitbart another.
Even the Wall Street Journal has been infiltrated.
The Federalist is hanging tough.
Infowars is instructive but somewhat Loosey-Goosey.
Alex Jones needs to knock off his innate tendency to exaggerate.
And Dennis Prager needs to adopt some use of exaggeration.
I don't give a crap what Joe Rogan thinks.

Again, I don't know of ANY in the GOP who refuses to condemn mass acts of terror anywhere.
Well, you're pretty ignorant.

It took your blob hours to tell his shock troops to leave the capitol.
Why does the DNC seem to have such a problem?
There are members of congress who are complete and total idiots. You guys are about to elect one as Speaker of the House.
Does this not terrify you?
Not so much. They are usually marginalized folks with little power and are most often quoted by the opposition and held up as an example of idiocy on the other side. If the opposition didn't quote them; nobody would. But Jordan being in the running for Speaker...that should worry anyone who cares about this nation. He's an obstructionist.

There are members of congress who are complete and total idiots. You guys are about to elect one as Speaker of the House.

Not so much. They are usually marginalized folks with little power and are most often quoted by the opposition and held up as an example of idiocy on the other side. If the opposition didn't quote them; nobody would. But Jordan being in the running for Speaker...that should worry anyone who cares about this nation. He's an obstructionist.
And a pedo-enabler.

This is all I'm asking for from the leaders in your party

Forum List

Back