Mark Levin tried to warn us about the antisemitic left

Those are the "leaders" of the Democratic Party?
That isn't even comparable to anyone asking for which
leader of the The Little Rascals knows who stole Miss
Crabtrees big polished apple when she had to leave the
classroom to do her bidness { Go to potty }.

You probably don't believe in God, but uh..

"
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

I'm a skeert to call anyone a fool.

The Democrats who didn’t sign on to the resolution to condemn the Hamas slaughter of civilians, which they admitted to as being targeted, were:

• Jamaal Bowman of New York.
  • Cori Bush of Missouri.
  • Andre Carson of Indiana.
  • Al Green of Texas.
  • Summer Lee of Pennsylvania.
  • Gwen Moore of Wisconsin.
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York.
  • Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.
  • Stacey Plaskett of the Virgin Islands.
  • Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts.
  • Delia Ramirez of Illinois.
  • Bennie G. Thompson of Mississippi.
  • Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.
  • Gregorio Sablan of the Northern Mariana Islands.

They all need to go.

They should all get an all expense paid Medditerainean (sorry for that damn spelling) cruise. Docking in Gaza for a two night fun filled sight seeing tour. Super glue Yarmulkas to their heads and issue them each a pair of running shoes and Let em GOooo.

That whiny little Levin goober is an expert in taking a current event, and pretending he said it was coming, as well as blaming democrats.
Technically explain how one merits wrath when they
aurhor so many Best Selling books.Plus a very sad Non-fiction
Dog book - Rescuing Sprite -
I don't even need to explain yer pet name from
high school .Try ... :

Maybe Schlump
Or common Putz

Levin just as other pundits on both left and right aren't influential. They simply pander to their own kind.

Levin just as other pundits on both left and right aren't influential. They simply pander to their own kind.
Again what part of writing N.Y.Times best sellers and also
the busiest hour on Sunday night TV { 8 pm }
Life,Liberty and Levin
Simply confounds yuz.

Again what part of writing N.Y.Times best sellers and also
the busiest hour on Sunday night TV { 8 pm }
Life,Liberty and Levin
Simply confounds yuz.

Not confound, doesn't change my opinion that these pundits are singing to their choir.

That whiny little Levin goober is an expert in taking a current event, and pretending he said it was coming, as well as blaming democrats.
Alex Jones did the same thing with 9/11 saying that he predicted it.

Really? Who on that list is a minority whip or minority leader?

99% of the left is pro-israel. You're adding emphasis to these folks who are voices in the wilderness.

But since we're talking about adding emphasis to voices in the wilderness...when did you first believe that 9/11 was done with Jewish space lasers? Marjorie Taylor Greene believes it was....so clearly you must think it was done that way too; right?

When did you become so anti-Semitic there Adolph?
Votto

I'm getting you something for Christmas so you can show it to your fellow Anti Semites:

1697511257379.jpeg

Who has predicted Terrorist attacks inside US recently ( FBI Director Wray ?)

Alex Jones seems to be a true conservative, whereas Mark Levin and Candace Owens appear to be opportunists looking to make a buck.
Either that or all 3 are very wealthy and continue to grow wealth by doing 2 things...keeping you pissed off and telling you who to blame (for a price of course).

My guess is Jones is GTG with ( Legalized Drugs) ( Choice ) ( Separation of Church & Snake )

It's a bloody fact that which ever side (Republican or democrat) takes a side first, the other will choose the other side. Politics is retarded now a days. And so are the party loyalist.

If the GOP had taken the Palestinians side, the left would've been "Oh those poor Jewish people."
And visa versa.

Forum List

Back