Mark Meadows’s irrelevant memories about whether Trump declassified documents: The President declassified the documents by taking the documents.

Dude. Are you daft?

You brought it up in the OP.

Unreal.
Yes, i know. That's so I could respond to all these morons in one place with a definite explanation of why they are all dumbasses.

Are you really that slow?

Mark Meadows’s irrelevant memories about whether Trump declassified documents: The President declassified the documents by taking the documents.​

Attorney: New bombshell report confirms Mark Meadows “ratted out Trump to the Feds”​

Uh oh!

He wants to delay it so he can campaign, you sleazy lying worm.
He wants to delay it because he's guilty, you Trump asslicking fool.

Btw retard, how long you think it's going to take for defendants to turn on Trump when they find out a lawyer is going to cost them close to $1 million to defend a RICO case?

What "defense related documents?"

Appeals court to Trump: No, you didn’t actually declassify those documents, there’s no evidence​

BYERIC TUCKER, NOMAAN MERCHANT, JILL COLVIN AND THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
September 22, 2022 at 3:45 AM PDT

Not Even the President Can Declassify Nuclear Secrets​

Fan letters and snapshots are one matter, and launch codes are another—and here the details of classification might decide just how much trouble Trump is in.

Trump lacked power to declassify secret nuclear arms document, experts say​

THEN READ THE INDICTMENT!

None, in other words.

READ THE INDICTMENT​

Attorney General Merrick Garland revealed yesterday that the FBI’s search of Mar-a-Lago concerned the existence of classified material at Trump’s Florida golf resort. And The Washington Post reported that the material included “documents relating to nuclear weapons,” which would seem to surpass in gravity the pilfering of presidential memorabilia that many speculated was the reason for the raid. If Trump took away a postcard from Kim Jong Un, well, tsk-tsk. Political prudence might dictate that Garland not prosecute the case.

Moreover, so much material is classified that one should expect a slipup here and there. For decades, the crusade against overclassification has been a cause mostly of the left, in part on the grounds that so much is secret that no one, let alone Trump, could be expected to abide by all classification rules. Secrets are not rare. By some measures there might be more information that is classified by the U.S. government than is unclassified, in any library, anywhere. In 2004, the physicist Peter Galison tallied the amount of classified material produced every year and found that “about five times as many pages are being added to the classified universe than are being brought to the storehouses of human learning, including all the books and journals on any subject in any language collected in the largest repositories on the planet.” The government certainly has more classified data than exists unclassified in the entire Library of Congress. Mistakes will be made, especially by officials who are flagrantly heedless of basic procedure.
The special counsel, Jack Smith, released an indictment describing how the former president hoarded documents concerning nuclear programs and attack plans after leaving the White House.

Yes, i know. That's so I could respond to all these morons in one place with a definite explanation of why they are all dumbasses.

Are you really that slow?
So when you made your OP regarding the impact of classification status and then defended it for several posts afterword, it was actually a ploy to catch dumbasses who believed classification status was relevant and after 12 hours of maintaining your clever subterfuge, I am an idiot for not realizing that you actually knew that classification status was not relevant.

The dumbest most vapid excuse I may have ever seen on a political forum.

Trump humpers are such sorry excuses...I have no words. It's embarrassing for you.

He wants to delay it because he's guilty, you Trump asslicking fool.

Btw retard, how long you think it's going to take for defendants to turn on Trump when they find out a lawyer is going to cost them close to $1 million to defend a RICO case?
There are no crimes listed in the indictments, you fucking moron.

Trump will probably pay for their lawyers.

So when you made your OP regarding the impact of classification status and then defended it for several posts afterword, it was actually a ploy to catch dumbasses who believed classification status was relevant and after 12 hours of maintaining your clever subterfuge, I am an idiot for not realizing that you actually knew that classification status was not relevant.

The dumbest most vapid excuse I may have ever seen on a political forum.

Trump humpers are such sorry excuses...I have no words. It's embarrassing for you.
Don't need words for you. "Fascist" will cover it.

Leftists are still blubbering about supposedly "classified documents" that Trump took with him when he left the White House. They claim to support Law and Order, but the truth is they don't even know the law.
Leftists are excited. They’ve got him now because Mark Meadows, Trump’s former chief of staff, doesn’t recall Trump declassifying the documents later seized at Mar-a-Lago. In fact, that’s a big “who cares?”. Trump didn’t need to follow bureaucratic requirements to declassify anything. As one with plenary power over national security under the Constitution, merely by taking them with him, he declassified them.
ABC News' story :

Trump is correct. He declassified the documents by taking the documents. That’s all he needed to do.
Let me explain.
National security questions belong solely to the president. That’s not me saying that; that’s the Supreme Court saying that:
Way to show your ignorance.... :heehee:

Forum List

Back