Finance Home
My Portfolio
Market Data
Yahoo Originals
Business & Finance
Personal Finance
CNBC

Compare Brokers
Thu, Jul 3, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT - U.S. Markets close early today in 2 hrs 14 mins for The day before Independence Day
U.S.
S&P 500

+5.91 (0.30%)

Chart for ^GSPC
Dow

+63.06 (0.37%)

Chart for ^DJI
Nasdaq

+14.90 (0.33%)

Chart for ^IXIC
Gold 1,321.00 -0.74% Crude Oil 103.80 -0.65% EUR/USD 1.3613 -0.32% 10-Yr Bond 2.66 +1.14% Corn 417.25 -0.18% Copper 3.28 +0.41% Silver 21.19 -0.50% Natural Gas 4.34 -0.34% Russell 2000 1,204.68 +0.43% VIX 10.61 -1.94% BATS 1000 22,251.24 -0.02% GBP/USD 1.7147 -0.10% USD/JPY 102.1650 +0.38%

Whoop! There it is! :D

I called it! :eusa_whistle:

A combination of job gains and a shrinking labor force have lowered the unemployment rate from a peak of 10 percent in October 2009.

The decrease in labor force participation partly reflects the aging of the U.S. population, but Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen has argued it is also due to discouraged job seekers

U.S. jobs growth likely to be relatively strong in June | Reuters

The economy must fail crowd chimes in

LOL

Now explain all that Margin Debt to me................

Similar to other times.............. You know the ones............The ones you bitched about.

unusually large number of Americans who are either suffering a long spell of unemployment or working part-time because they are unable to find full-time work as suggesting a lot of slack remains in the labor market.

You should open a business so you can employ some of those folks.

Stop complaining about the problem. Start being the solution.

And with your economic acumen? You should be super mega wealthy in no time.

Almost like winning lotto!

:D

A combination of job gains and a shrinking labor force have lowered the unemployment rate from a peak of 10 percent in October 2009.

The decrease in labor force participation partly reflects the aging of the U.S. population, but Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen has argued it is also due to discouraged job seekers

LOL

Similar to other times.............. You know the ones............The ones you bitched about.
Feel free.

Make a prediction.

When does the bubble burst and by how much?

What's the trigger?

Maybe you will get a Nobel for that one.

Go! :D

Hooray for rich people! Now they can create jobs for Americans, right?

LOL

Feel free.

Make a prediction.

What's the trigger?

You are actually in a better position to make that prediction. The next time you are shining Obama's boots ask him when they will pull the Federal Monetary injections.

LOL

Feel free.

Make a prediction.

What's the trigger?

You are actually in a better position to make that prediction. The next time you are shining Obama's boots ask him when they will pull the Federal Monetary injections.

Well you've plainly shown that you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Done here.

:D

How confident will these market rates look if Yellen shut the tap water off? Yeah, it's the intellectual dishonesty thing, Shallow. You do it like it is your 50 year career.

If the market indeces had any reflection on the real economy, the fed would have already shut the tap off. And investors, of all stripes, wouldn't give two shits about whether the fed continued to pump billions in every month. But they do. They care a whole fuckin' lot.

Forum List

Back