Married couple evicted from Mississippi RV park for being an interracial family

" I want equality! I want to end discrimination, so lets legislate conformity!"
Statist dumbfucks..
"Let bigots be." From old timers who grew up in the South, I can see that position. Even if the person isn't prejudiced, when so many of the folks around you had those views, it seems "normal," no big deal. Just don't invite them to your bbq; they're not hurting anyone. Is that right?
But you aren't an old timer, TN, and I'm surprised you are taking this position. I hear what you're saying, but you aren't taking into consideration that this IS America, where ALL are supposed to be free. Discrimination interferes with the rights of the group being discriminated against. If there is legislation, it is to protect the rights given to all citizens under the Constitution, etc.
Those who would infringe the rights of an entire group of Americans are violating the Constitution and need to be curbed.
Conformity and force are NOPT freedom. Being a bigot is the very DEFINITION of freedom. People have their own minds and their own lives. Who are YOU to control that?
Forcing a business to seel you a product against their will isn't a right. That's ridiculous.
Your post is nothing more than emotion.
Thanks for implying old people are the only ones that believe in liberty and the young people are all statists :thup:
Quit that "emotion" garbage. There was nothing emotional in it. Being a bigot may be freedom for them, but it is not for the group(s) being discriminated against. It takes away their rights. Bigots can feel what they like, but they can't take away the rights of others.
End of story.

" I want equality! I want to end discrimination, so lets legislate conformity!"
Statist dumbfucks..
"Let bigots be." From old timers who grew up in the South, I can see that position. Even if the person isn't prejudiced, when so many of the folks around you had those views, it seems "normal," no big deal. Just don't invite them to your bbq; they're not hurting anyone. Is that right?
But you aren't an old timer, TN, and I'm surprised you are taking this position. I hear what you're saying, but you aren't taking into consideration that this IS America, where ALL are supposed to be free. Discrimination interferes with the rights of the group being discriminated against. If there is legislation, it is to protect the rights given to all citizens under the Constitution, etc.
Those who would infringe the rights of an entire group of Americans are violating the Constitution and need to be curbed.
Conformity and force are NOPT freedom. Being a bigot is the very DEFINITION of freedom. People have their own minds and their own lives. Who are YOU to control that?
Forcing a business to seel you a product against their will isn't a right. That's ridiculous.
Your post is nothing more than emotion.
Thanks for implying old people are the only ones that believe in liberty and the young people are all statists :thup:
Quit that "emotion" garbage. There was nothing emotional in it. Being a bigot may be freedom for them, but it is not for the group(s) being discriminated against. It takes away their rights. Bigots can feel what they like, but they can't take away the rights of others.
End of story.
How does the rights of others include a business owned by an individual. Does that individual not have rights?
And yes, it is emotional...

Flores? Is she white or hispanic? This is why crackas should be banned from owning anything.

Liberals are obviously no better. ^^^^^^^
Obviously most liberals are better than you.

Hardly!...LMAO

You're as big a racist as those RV park people. In sure your lib buddies are proud of you...lol
Not true. I dont think all whites are inferior. Just a lot of them like you. Therefore I cant be a racist unless you are making up a new definition I didnt approve.

Flores? Is she white or hispanic? This is why crackas should be banned from owning anything.

Hardly!...LMAO

You're as big a racist as those RV park people. In sure your lib buddies are proud of you...lol
Not true. I dont think all whites are inferior. Just a lot of them like you. Therefore I cant be a racist unless you are making up a new definition I didnt approve.

Thank you proving my point...LMAO!

Hardly!...LMAO

Thank you proving my point...LMAO!
Your point proved you dont know the meaning of racist. You shouldnt be amused at your own illiteracy. :laugh:

TN acts like he is losing something because he cant legally make someone else lose out on something just because they are a minority.

He thinks freedom means free to harm another....as long as the "other" isnt himself.

Forum List

Back