Married to a Muslim

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Painting.jpg

'Often, racial differences align with cultural or religious differences. As a non-Muslim who marries a Muslim quickly discovers, Islam is an enormous barrier in a relationship. The treatment of women in Muslim countries is far different from in Western nations. Western women who marry Muslim men and move to a Middle Eastern country find themselves experiencing not just culture shock, but legal, religious, and social restrictions that would never be tolerated in the West.

Such was the case of Lena, a woman from Ukraine who married a Muslim man and lived with him in Egypt. Suddenly, her new family, the police, and the larger society considered her unworthy of protection or respect. Emotional and physical abuse followed'.

Married to a Muslim - American Renaissance

We've come for your women: Chinese men seek Siberian brides

I worked with a woman who was married to a Muslim man from Egypt. She seemed very content, and still behaved like a 'normal' western woman of her age and profession.

• Banned
I worked with a woman who was married to a Muslim man from Egypt. She seemed very content, and still behaved like a 'normal' western woman of her age and profession.

It works much better if they do not live in a muslim nation.

I've had a few relationships with Muslim women over the years, none of which led to marriage.

They all seemed to go quite well.

Another useless attempt to deflect women from contemplating what the fundie fuckhead "Christians" are trying to do to us here in the U.S.

Another useless attempt to deflect women from contemplating what the fundie fuckhead "Christians" are trying to do to us here in the U.S.

well one can just imagine changing diapers alone on their offspring a dangerous chore .....
isis-use-babies-propaganda.jpg

and that baker in colorado might be in for another go-round as well
91ece8887d95f2d92e3c4954b34e148d--jeff-dunham-star-party.jpg

~S~

Forum List

Back