Marvelous Michelle Obama Tried to Escape the White House to Celebrate Legalization of Gay Marriage

I think it’s lovely they wanted to be apart of the celebration. We had our own little one here as well with friends and family.
Who wouldn’t want to celebrate the dissolving of the separation of powers vital to the preservation of our democracy, all so fags can get a legal shoehorn to adopt little boys (ive heard that on very rare occasions they want little girls)?

I get the feeling like the new USSC is going to school her about the separation of powers soon. Starting with that rainbow light display set up at the Whitehouse on a hotly divided case BEFORE the verdict was announced.

Perhaps it takes you several hours to change some light bulbs, but I am sure the folks that work at the White House can get it done much faster.

I think it’s lovely they wanted to be apart of the celebration. We had our own little one here as well with friends and family.
Who wouldn’t want to celebrate the dissolving of the separation of powers vital to the preservation of our democracy, all so fags can get a legal shoehorn to adopt little boys (ive heard that on very rare occasions they want little girls)?

Fags could adopt long before they could marry. Ending gay marriage doesn't stop gay people from raising their children.

I get the feeling like the new USSC is going to school her about the separation of powers soon. Starting with that rainbow light display set up at the Whitehouse on a hotly divided case BEFORE the verdict was announced.

Perhaps it takes you several hours to change some light bulbs, but I am sure the folks that work at the White House can get it done much faster.
We all know that changes to the Whitehouse decor take weeks in advanced planning. Do you suppose they had a special box of rainbow colored bulbs sitting in the attic & on a snap minute decision they were swapped for the white high intensity specialized bulbs? Did they order & fed ex delivered.& staff installed all in the same afternoon?

Nope. We know what really happened. That display was being prepared for weeks in advance.

We all know that changes to the Whitehouse decor take weeks in advanced planning. Do you suppose they had a special box of rainbow colored bulbs sitting in the attic & on a snap minute decision they were swapped for the white high intensity specialized bulbs? Did they order & fed ex delivered.& staff installed all in the same afternoon?

Nope. We know what really happened. That display was being prepared for weeks in advance.

Whose this “we” you keep referring to? I know you really want this to be some grand conspiracy as a hope of overturning gay marriage, but you’re pissing in the wind. You already tried this silly nonsense over three years ago without much success. Did you think today would be any different? This conspiracy of yours is not as crazy as you claiming Dylan Roof killed all those people over gay marriage or Justice Scalia committed suicide over Obergefell, but this obsession you have is as comical as it is sad.

Changing lightbulbs takes weeks?

Um, you're changing them wrong, Sil. And you're once again going down another batshit conspiracy rabbit hole backed by absolutely nothing.

Remember your 'gays have infiltrated Gallup' idiocy? Your absurd 'gays are blackmailing the Pope' silliness? Remember your 'Kennedy is gay' conspiracy?

But this time its different, huh? No, Sil. Its the same old, hopelessly-obsessed-with-gay-people you it always was.

Whose this “we” you keep referring to? I know you really want this to be some grand conspiracy as a hope of overturning gay marriage, but you’re pissing in the wind. You already tried this silly nonsense over three years ago without much success. Did you think today would be any different? This conspiracy of yours is not as crazy as you claiming Dylan Roof killed all those people over gay marriage or Justice Scalia committed suicide over Obergefell, but this obsession you have is as comical as it is sad.

Holy shit! Sil said that Scalia commited suicie over Obergefell? You can't teach that kind of crazy.

This is getting sad.

The world howled with laughter when Baraq lit the WH in rainbow colors.
Well our democracy howled in pain from the notion that the Whitehouse manifested foreknowledge of how a USSC case was coming down well in advance of an announcement. Worse, the nation is hotly divided on motherless/fatherless (gay) marriage. To flaunt a middle finger from the Whitehouse to the losing party’ 100s of millions the night of the decision was an act of fascism.

Well our democracy howled in pain from the notion that the Whitehouse manifested foreknowledge of how a USSC case was coming down well in advance of an announcement. Worse, the nation is hotly divided on motherless/fatherless (gay) marriage. To flaunt a middle finger from the Whitehouse to the losing party’ 100s of millions the night of the decision was an act of fascism.

You poor dramatic thing. The fact that you’re still bellyaching about it after three years makes it all the more fabulous.

Nope. Your silly conspiracy and obsessive fixation on gay people really didn't really have much to do with any of us.

As it doesn't take 6 weeks to change light bulbs. It takes, at most, 15 minutes.

I remember when the Supreme Court ruling was announced.

I was so happy the rest of the nation caught up with my state and a few others.

Gay marriage has been legal in my state since 2012.

It was a ballot initiative. I voted in the majority. It passed with over 60% of the vote.

I'm just sad that it took so long, court cases and voting. None of it should have been necessary. Gay people should have been able to get married all along.

Only hate and bigotry prevented it.

Holy shit! Sil said that Scalia commited suicie over Obergefell? You can't teach that kind of crazy.

This is getting sad.

On numerous occasions:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Did Obergefell Kill Justice Scalia? Or What?

If Christians are allowed to discriminate against gays ...

This is getting sad.

On numerous occasions:

Did Obergefell Kill Justice Scalia? Or What?

If Christians are allowed to discriminate against gays ...

Wow. I can't imagine that wasteland of insanity that is required to fuel that kind of obsessive batshit.

Are you still sore?

-Geaux

Not as much as you after three years of still whining about gay marriage. Get over it already.
I assume you apply the same logic to the Dred Scott decision.

Yes, b/c the court's decision on allow gay people to marry is comparable to owning another human being aganist their will. :lol:

Are you still sore?

-Geaux

Not as much as you after three years of still whining about gay marriage. Get over it already.
I assume you apply the same logic to the Dred Scott decision.

Yes, b/c the court's decision on allow gay people to marry is comparable to owning another human being aganist their will. :lol:
Dred Scott involved freed blacks.
Both DS and legal homo marriage are bad decisions. Just because the SCOTUS makes up law doesn’t mean it’s a good thing.

Forum List

Back