Marvelous Michelle Obama Tried to Escape the White House to Celebrate Legalization of Gay Marriage

Just down right fugly

MObama.jpg

And thanks for telling our kids how to eat....... You should have practiced what you preach. Got a mound of slop on deck at the ready. Did she actually get a breath in shoveling grinds down her pie hole.

She let Bohner know Barack is a smuck

Obama-Talking-Smack.gif

-Geaux

Lord helps us .....what a monster there ^^^

i wouldnt be alive if it werent for Obamacare. i wouldnt be married if it werent for Obama

She is such a phony and liar. She was a spoiled snob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little envious are we?
bd7okvsyxg021.jpg

Yeah, Stephen King writings are bad enough without reading tranny hoser books and shit.

Shit: What's involved if "Michelle" Obama wants to have sex.

iu

i wouldnt be alive if it werent for Obamacare. i wouldnt be married if it werent for Obama

A little envious are we?
bd7okvsyxg021.jpg

Yeah, Stephen King writings are bad enough without reading tranny hoser books and shit.

iu

Getting a chubby in another homo thread? :biggrin:

Nothing brings out the mean-spirited retards around here like a thread about gay marriage or the former First Lady. It’s a twofer.

A little envious are we?
bd7okvsyxg021.jpg

iu

Getting a chubby in another homo thread? :biggrin:

Something wrong with that?

Michelle showed her true America hating self when she said that she was proud of her country for the first time when Barack was elected. Meaning she held utter disdain for the U.S. all the years prior. Even though Affirmative Action GAVE her, and her husband the opportunities they were afforded, and to GET RICH of the system. Nice huh?

awwwwwwww, how sweet! What a Mommy Daughter moment!

Does MO know the difference between a law passing and a court ruling?
I get the feeling like the new USSC is going to school her about the separation of powers soon. Starting with that rainbow light display set up at the Whitehouse on a hotly divided case BEFORE the verdict was announced.

Forum List

Back