Mary-Kate Olsen of the Full House TV show has filed for divorce after five years of marriage.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
Go here for the news. I pray for her and Ashley every day.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of the twins)

P.S. I wonder why the divorce has happened at all. The write does not say.

That's too bad.

From the way he's acting it sounds like he's a jerk.

I can understand why she's divorcing him.

He won't even give her until the end of the month to move all her things out and has filed emergency divorce to prevent him from selling her things.

She's wise to divorce such a jerk.

Tomorrow's News Today....Ashley Olsen announced today she is divorcing her bread baking French husband
Olivier Sarkozy and moving in immediately with sister Mary Kate Olsen saying, "Now it will be so much easier to share our internal organs like we've always wanted to do."

Mary-Kate Olsen of the Full House TV show has filed for divorce after five years of marriage.

I always consider the failure of a marriage to be a tragic thing. but alas, it has always been common, for some reason, among those in the entertainment industry—a disease that is spreading into the rest of mainstream society.

Tomorrow's News Today....Ashley Olsen announced today she is divorcing her bread baking French husband
Olivier Sarkozy and moving in immediately with sister Mary Kate Olsen saying, "Now it will be so much easier to share our internal organs like we've always wanted to do."
Mary-Kate is the one trying to get divorced, not Ashley.

Holly (a day one fan of the girls)

I pray every day that the twins start making adult videos.

Oh, did I say that out loud?
Somehow I dont see that happening unless they do it for reasons other than money. According to the UK Daily Mail they have a combined net worth of $250 million. I have no idea how they did that.

Guess what I've never heard of her, or the stupid TV show so I couldn't give a shit less. Maybe you should start trying to get a life for yourself before you've missed your chance. You only get one turn of the wheel ya know.

Guess what I've never heard of her, or the stupid TV show so I couldn't give a shit less. Maybe you should start trying to get a life for yourself before you've missed your chance. You only get one turn of the wheel ya know.

What are you? 12?

Guess what I've never heard of her, or the stupid TV show so I couldn't give a shit less.
If such a thing were true, there wouldn't be even one message from you in this chat.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thank you for the time that you chose to spend on what I brought to this barbecue.

Forum List

Back