Maryland trio set free after being wrongfully jailed for 36 years

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Falsely convicted US trio freed after 36 years

That's a long, long time.

The article lists several miscarriages of justice like this, mainly against black men, and I think is a strong
argument against the death penalty.

Basically, the police lie and the evidence put before the courts cannot be trusted. How many innocent folk have been executed on the whim of dishonest policemen ?

It's unfortunate that sometimes an innocent person gets executed. But the vast majority are guilty of horrible murders and need to pay the ultimate penalty. ... :cool:

A million blacks are rightfully jailed and he zooms on on three who weren't. :afro:

The article lists several miscarriages of justice like this, mainly against black men, and I think is a strong

Basically, the police lie and the evidence put before the courts cannot be trusted. How many innocent folk have been executed on the whim of dishonest policemen ?

Thankfully Trump is president now

It's unfortunate that sometimes an innocent person gets executed. But the vast majority are guilty of horrible murders and need to pay the ultimate penalty. ... :cool:
and corrupt prosecutors and officers who willfully frame innocent people should also face attempted murder charges....

Except Trump had zero to do with it....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yeah, sez you. Obama didn't do dick about it

Maryland UK?

These animals definitely committed the crime, and should remain in prison.

I didn't actually read the story. I just heard they were black.

Yeah, sez you. Obama didn't do dick about it
Yea. he didn't.....you may not know this, but presidents don't investigate state murder convictions from 30 years ago....

Good thing there are people who do tho...and good thing Obama increased funding for those groups to do so...

President Obama Praised for Helping the Wrongfully Convicted – BlackmansStreet.Today

Last edited:

Democrats...racist to the core....the mayors of Baltimore have all been democrats since 1947.....except for one Republican who was in office 1963-67.......democrats have been denying Blacks their rights since the days of slavery, jim crow and the klan....why do Blacks put up with that crap from the democrats?

Democrats...racist to the core....the mayors of Baltimore have all been democrats since 1947.....except for one Republican who was in office 1963-67.......democrats have been denying Blacks their rights since the days of slavery, jim crow and the klan....why do Blacks put up with that crap from the democrats?
Why do you feel the need to deflect by spouting gibberish ?

I thought blacks were mostly criminals?? at least that is what you republicans always tell us....on this very thread...

Now what were you saying about blacks putting up with stuff??

No deflection...the Mayor appoints the Police Commissioner and appoints the District Attorney or they are voted into office by the population...either way...democrats....responsible for these prosecutions.

I thought blacks were mostly criminals?? at least that is what you republicans always tell us....on this very thread...

Now what were you saying about blacks putting up with stuff??

Democrats creating hell holes where Black Americans live...because the democrat party is filled with racists....

No deflection...the Mayor appoints the Police Commissioner and appoints the District Attorney or they are voted into office by the population...either way...democrats....responsible for these prosecutions.
You are desperate. Link this to the cops who arrested them and made up the evidence.

Forum List

Back