🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Masculinity on the Decline

A lot of bearded men demonstrated against the Vietnam war. That was patriotic, as the whole affair was a disaster for America and should never have happened. Somehow, that was judged by 'non-liberals' as 'liberal' and unpatriotic.
The liberal hippies were cheering for the North Vietnamesej and waving the NVA flag. I'd say that was typically liberal and unpatriotic.

So most, not all, military men are conservative. We go out every day knowing that at some point it could be the last time we see our family. Yet you say we take days off for a paper cut. You bitch how you have to work a 12 hour day, and boo hoo for you, while many of US had to deal with 16 hours a day, sometimes less if some insurgent decided to lob a few RPG's. Yep you liberals really know US quite well, and because of US, you can sit in your cushy job worrying that you might get splinter and then get 30 days off for disability. Don't mess with REAL MEN bub, since we have been at war, with those who wish to kill US, I will get down and dirty and throw insults right back at your liberal sorry ass.
You state a blanket statement about men that are liberals. I made a similiar statement concerning "Conservative" men. And you come out with all hurt feeling. Now that really shows masculinity, correct?

By the way, my dd214 reads Honorable.

Now a really masculine man has no need of acting like an ass, or an aggressive boor. He can handle an a situation calling for strength and decisions, and diaper a baby with equal aplomb. He does the necessary things, whether pleasant or unpleasant. He can be gentle and kind, or firm and solid as a rock, depending on the situation.

And the kind of men that meet those standards can be liberal or conservative in their political views. Those have nothing to do with masculinity.

So most, not all, military men are conservative. We go out every day knowing that at some point it could be the last time we see our family. Yet you say we take days off for a paper cut. You bitch how you have to work a 12 hour day, and boo hoo for you, while many of US had to deal with 16 hours a day, sometimes less if some insurgent decided to lob a few RBG's. Yep you liberals really know US quite well, and because of US, you can sit in your cushy job worrying that you might get splinter and then get 30 days off for disability. Don't mess with REAL MEN bub, since we have been at war, with those who wish to kill US, I will get down and dirty and throw insults right back at your liberal sorry ass.
Woah. That's a bit harsh. This gentleman is 72 yrs old and still working 12 hr shifts in a steel mill. And you don't know what he's done before in his life. I don't expect he was referring to men who have served or are serving (bless you, btw) as the ones crying over paper cuts, either. Just sayin'.
I only make blanket statements like that when the poster has done the same. I have many friends that are more conservative than I am, and we work together, and daily put our live in each others hands. And judge each other by those standards.

So most, not all, military men are conservative. We go out every day knowing that at some point it could be the last time we see our family. Yet you say we take days off for a paper cut. You bitch how you have to work a 12 hour day, and boo hoo for you, while many of US had to deal with 16 hours a day, sometimes less if some insurgent decided to lob a few RPG's. Yep you liberals really know US quite well, and because of US, you can sit in your cushy job worrying that you might get splinter and then get 30 days off for disability. Don't mess with REAL MEN bub, since we have been at war, with those who wish to kill US, I will get down and dirty and throw insults right back at your liberal sorry ass.
You state a blanket statement about men that are liberals. I made a similiar statement concerning "Conservative" men. And you come out with all hurt feeling. Now that really shows masculinity, correct?

Now a really masculine man has no need of acting like an ass, or an aggressive boor. He can handle an a situation calling for strength and decisions, and diaper a baby with equal aplomb. He does the necessary things, whether pleasant or unpleasant. He can be gentle and kind, or firm and solid as a rock, depending on the situation.

And the kind of men that meet those standards can be liberal or conservative in their political views. Those have nothing to do with masculinity.
Or he can be a liberal pansy ass like the president in the US who has many times used the government to cower down those that disagree with them. Called us many names, and been a typical liberal. I wonder how you, a Honorable discharged military member would continue to support those that have deemed our military as worse than terrorists? Hmmm, would you please explain? Are you just misguided or actually support the liberal argument? I am a right wing extremist, and I have yet to go out and behead someone or shoot someone in the name of Jesus Christ. I am also Honorably discharged.

a4a6e61bf6f32411ba96632b0c906a5b.jpg

Last edited:

Or he can be a liberal pansy ass like the president in the US who has many times used the government to cower down those that disagree with them. Called us many names, and been a typical liberal. I wonder how you, a Honorable discharged military member would continue to support those that have deemed our military as worse than terrorists? Hmmm, would you please explain? Are you just misguided or actually support the liberal argument? I am a right wing extremist, and I have yet to go out and behead someone or shoot someone in the name of Jesus Christ. I am also Honorably discharged.

View attachment 76815

I see. So, since you are a 'Conservative' , you totally support the statements of Odium and Steve McGarrett, right? Don't put words into my mouth. Because it was Cheney's buddies that screwed up that Vets Hospital to the point that our wounded were being housed in third world conditions.

Soldiers Face Neglect, Frustration At Army's Top Medical Facility

View attachment 76815

I see. So, since you are a 'Conservative' , you totally support the statements of Odium and Steve McGarrett, right? Don't put words into my mouth. Because it was Cheney's buddies that screwed up that Vets Hospital to the point that our wounded were being housed in third world conditions.

So you do support the fact that liberals hate the military, think they are worse than Nazi's which is why you continue to vote for the liberals. Nice try to divert the issue once again.

Liberal_playbook_1_797x800.jpg

It would seem that what is considered "masculine" changes from time to time.

stockings.jpg

A lot of bearded men demonstrated against the Vietnam war. That was patriotic, as the whole affair was a disaster for America and should never have happened. Somehow, that was judged by 'non-liberals' as 'liberal' and unpatriotic.
The liberal hippies were cheering for the North Vietnamesej and waving the NVA flag. I'd say that was typically liberal and unpatriotic.
How many planes landed on your flat top dew?

View attachment 76815

So you do support the fact that liberals hate the military, think they are worse than Nazi's which is why you continue to vote for the liberals. Nice try to divert the issue once again.

View attachment 76818

There maybe some liberals that hate the military, and their are conservatives that hate the military, but not all liberals and conservatives hate the military..How many years did you serve? I have 6 years service..

View attachment 76815

View attachment 76818

There maybe some liberals that hate the military, and their are conservatives that hate the military, but not all liberals and conservatives hate the military..How many years did you serve? I have 6 years service..

Served 9 1/2 years active and 6 years guard. When I hurt my back, I was told I couldn't continue my service, but am going to try once again, when I get to Fla. All they can say is No, again.

View attachment 76815

View attachment 76818

Served 9 1/2 years active and 6 years guard. When I hurt my back, I was told I couldn't continue my service, but am going to try once again, when I get to Fla. All they can say is No, again.

They now charge to keep asking, and while you served you met no liberal comrades...Or is your problem is that your job was a bush beater?

My sons served in the military and my 14 year old wants to......I have yet to meet this new generation of pussy boys you people try to exemplify...I raised my boys to fight for themselves and have no regrets when you have to..

There has been a war on men for quite some time. We have gone from "Father Knows Best" to "The Simpsons." The reason, in my opinion, is that woman can't be made stronger so in order to have equality men must be made weaker.

Doesn't help that if a man asserts his masculinity they are condemned as being a caveman.
I think you are right. Sad, isn't it? The price of "equality" as morphed many men into wimps.

not trolling, just a serious question

So do you consider this manly?

Is this a manly example?
Belgische_Bisschoppen.jpg

20131004_burke_vestments_final.jpg
Yes. A man committing himself to God is manly. Thanks for popping in with your daily "serious" question about Catholics, guno.

so it is manly for your religious poobahs to wear dresses with doilies and womens hats? that's not to masculine

The smartest thing the Army ever did was choosing not to approve induction in my case.

View attachment 76815

View attachment 76818

They now charge to keep asking, and while you served you met no liberal comrades...Or is your problem is that your job was a bush beater?

I know that while I was in the military trying to keep Communism/Fascism/Marxism/Progressivism/Liberalism from taking over this country, I didn't realize that my own countrymen would stab America in the back and fundamentally transform it into Venezuela.

food%20riots%20dogs.jpg

I know that while I was in the military trying to keep Communism/Fascism/Marxism/Progressivism/Liberalism from taking over this country, I didn't realize that my own countrymen would stab America in the back and fundamentally transform it into Venezuela.

We are nothing remotely close to Venezuela.

Forum List

Back