Masculinity on the Decline

I see. So, since you are a 'Conservative' , you totally support the statements of Odium and Steve McGarrett, right? Don't put words into my mouth. Because it was Cheney's buddies that screwed up that Vets Hospital to the point that our wounded were being housed in third world conditions.

Soldiers Face Neglect, Frustration At Army's Top Medical Facility
So you do support the fact that liberals hate the military, think they are worse than Nazi's which is why you continue to vote for the liberals. Nice try to divert the issue once again.

View attachment 76818
There maybe some liberals that hate the military, and their are conservatives that hate the military, but not all liberals and conservatives hate the military..How many years did you serve? I have 6 years service..
Served 9 1/2 years active and 6 years guard. When I hurt my back, I was told I couldn't continue my service, but am going to try once again, when I get to Fla. All they can say is No, again.
They now charge to keep asking, and while you served you met no liberal comrades...Or is your problem is that your job was a bush beater?
I know that while I was in the military trying to keep Communism/Fascism/Marxism/Progressivism/Liberalism from taking over this country, I didn't realize that my own countrymen would stab America in the back and fundamentally transform it into Venezuela.

View attachment 76835
You were never in the military, if you were you wouldn't sound like an asshole

I like cats and dogs equally. They both have their good points, cats are more independent and self sufficient, but dogs are way more loyal and protective.

I like dogs, but, too much work -

Cats you can leave a litter box and a bowl and go away. Dogs, not so much.
I don't love them (cats or dogs) to sacrifice my freedom or deal with the hassle.

Speak for yourselves. This old lib is 72 years old, and preparing for another 12 hour day as a millwright in a steel mill. In the meantime, I see you fellows as the kind that takes a couple of days off for a paper cut. All flap yap, no real substance. You talk about masculinity, and have no idea of what that is.

Yup it has nothing to do with being a lib or a con.

I like cats and dogs equally. They both have their good points, cats are more independent and self sufficient, but dogs are way more loyal and protective.

I don't love them (cats or dogs) to sacrifice my freedom or deal with the hassle.

What freedom? You're here ALL the time! Lol. :D

I'd rather be here than walking around picking up dog crap or cleaning a litter box!

plus when I'm here I'm doing other things, like I have about 5 tabs open, email, job sites/links, the weather... etc.
and I'm rarely on at night... and if so, very short periods of time... but still, yeah, too much time here fo sho!

I'd rather be here than walking around picking up dog crap or cleaning a litter box!

I want a little doggy so bad. :( I just can't really do it right now with my work schedule and a few other reasons. I would just take mine to the woods in the back of my house to poop.

he or she would need to get along with your bunny (bunnies?)

I want one of these! :)

images

That's because dogs were domesticated by humans but cats domesticated themselves. Poor dogs. Poor horses too though, many things get emasculated in human hands ...humans too, looks like. :)

That's because dogs were domesticated by humans but cats domesticated themselves. Poor dogs. Poor horses too though, many things get emasculated in human hands ...humans too, looks like. :)

What? You feel emasculated? :lol:

No because Dhara got me a replacement. By the way cats are protectors too.

What? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Dhara or the cats do you mean? Assuming you mean the cats, yes cats are protectors, check out any Egyptian artifact.

Dhara or the cats do you mean? Assuming you mean the cats, yes cats are protectors, check out any Egyptian artifact.

Both. What does Dhara have to do with anything?

Cats will NOT protect you. They will run away and hide. A dog will stay by your side and defend your life.

Forum List

Back