🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Masculinity on the Decline

Perhaps masculinity is simply being exhibited differently with time? When I was a kid, to be a man meant a somewhat different behavior pattern. The biggest change may have been with the female of the species, however.

Perhaps masculinity is simply being exhibited differently with time? When I was a kid, to be a man meant a somewhat different behavior pattern. The biggest change may have been with the female of the species, however.
Yes. Always the females are in control. There was a study shown on tv, how being an alpha male is preconditioned by females. This guy was accepted as an alpha male between a bunch of guys. Then the study put in a female, who told him (politely) where to get off. That one short statement made him so confused, that another guy of the group took his place by default. Very interesting. This was observed between baboons too.

Yes. Always the females are in control. There was a study shown on tv, how being an alpha male is preconditioned by females. This guy was accepted as an alpha male between a bunch of guys. Then the study put in a female, who told him (politely) where to get off. That one short statement made him so confused, that another guy of the group took his place by default. Very interesting. This was observed between baboons too.

Yeah well, what impresses other guys doesn't necessarily impress women! Not that interesting actually.

Yeah well, what impresses other guys doesn't necessarily impress women! Not that interesting actually.
It has been suggested, that there is a lot more variation between female preference between girls, than what guys can imagine about and ideal woman. Is it even countable?

It has been suggested, that there is a lot more variation between female preference between girls, than what guys can imagine about and ideal woman. Is it even countable?

Huh? Maybe you want to restructure that sentence.

Arrrr. Real men would have had their way with the wench.

I meant that there is a lot of difference between what women want, from woman to woman. I think every woman is so different in what she wants, that it is impossible to categorize. I noticed that for example I get picked when I have no clue how to make sense of her and I just do what I guess I can. Totally illogical. A lot more difficult, than the simple male preference of the "hour glass shape".

I meant that there is a lot of difference between what women want, from woman to woman. I think every woman is so different in what she wants, that it is impossible to categorize. I noticed that for example I get picked when I have no clue how to make sense of her and I just do what I guess I can. Totally illogical. A lot more difficult, than the simple male preference of the "hour glass shape".

I know that different men have different preferences too. Lol.

Arrrr. Real men would have had their way with the wench.
But then we need to pass her around. ... Wait. That's not that bad at all.

I know that different men have different preferences too. Lol.
Does that look more diverse than the preferences of women, from the female point of view? I guess not because every woman knows how to look attractive and win a man, but not every man knows how to win a woman.

I like dogs but I like men too. Men are like dogs. :p J/K!

I used to be like a dog until my neighbor shot me in the ass with a BB gun for shitting in his yard.

Forum List

Back