Mask Wearers Are Crazy

So basically you have to say shit like "Trump made fun of the military" to cover up your asshole comment about my service.
Trump made a remark about John McCain, who was a well-known asshole in real life. I've seen a buttload of examples of how Trump respects the military much more than Clinton, Obama, or the Doofus in Chief.

Trump made many derogatory comments about the military and if you had a brain you would have understood that was what I was referring to, imbecile.

Doctors KNEW that surgical masks are only meant to mitigate for large blobs of bodily fluids going into open wounds.

NOT for teeny tiny respiratory, airborne particles.

But they bought in because it was a Moral Panic. You did too it would seem. Some of us were smarter than that.

Did you know masks do work?
A recent study by JAMA which did a composite of all reputable studies found that maks protect transmission of COVID about 70% if both you and I wear one.
However, if you wear a mask and I am a piece of shit who is unmasked and I have Covid, your protection is only about 20%.

Further, if you have Covid and wear a mask and I am an asshole who is too stupid to wear a mask, you have protected me from Covid about 50% of the time.

Before you ask, yes, I am aware assholes don't know this and don't care because of their lack of social responsibility.

A recent study by JAMA which did a composite of all reputable studies found that maks protect transmission of COVID about 70% if both you and I wear one.
However, if you wear a mask and I am a piece of shit who is unmasked and I have Covid, your protection is only about 20%.

Further, if you have Covid and wear a mask and I am an asshole who is too stupid to wear a mask, you have protected me from Covid about 50% of the time.

Before you ask, yes, I am aware assholes don't know this and don't care because of their lack of social responsibility.
Then stay in your basement with Biden.

You're not my responsibility

Suck on that

As they suffer and die they cost societal resources and sicken and kill innocents.
Like the democrat governors of WA, CA and NY when they housed covid infected people with elderly, at-risk patients in nursing homes and spread the virus across the country to test infectious disease facilities as Jay Inslee, democrat governor of WA, did? Sure that was socially responsible in your mind. I'd say you've been brainwashed if you only had a brain.

Like the democrat governors of WA, CA and NY when they housed covid infected people with elderly, at-risk patients in nursing homes and spread the virus across the country to test infectious disease facilities as Jay Inslee, democrat governor of WA, did? Sure that was socially responsible in your mind. I'd say you've been brainwashed if you only had a brain.

Post an adult sometime. Thanks

BTW, MAGA Media rots the brain.
I tell you this as a public service.
You seem to have a brain that is rotting.

Post an adult sometime. Thanks

BTW, MAGA Media rots the brain.
I tell you this as a public service.
You seem to have a brain that is rotting.
Post as an adult? Like this ^^^?
Who died and made you the arbiter of what is and isn't public service? Lying to the public is not a public service---e.g. The southern border is secure. Masks prevent the spread of covid. If you get vaccinated you won't get or spread covid. J6 was an insurrection. Try again, scarecrow.

Post as an adult? Like this ^^^?
Who died and made you the arbiter of what is and isn't public service? Lying to the public is not a public service---e.g. The southern border is secure. Masks prevent the spread of covid. If you get vaccinated you won't get or spread covid. J6 was an insurrection. Try again, scarecrow.

Masks do work, the vaccine does work.

How do you think we emerged from the worst of Covid?

Like I said, careful with that MAGA Media, it rots the brain.
All studies on the subject have come to the same conclusion. (Less informed)

Masks do work
Fauci, himself, disagrees with you on that point. Fauci--"masks are not really effective" Fauci Said Masks 'Not Really Effective,' Email Reveals
How do you think we emerged from the worst of Covid?
The same way we emerge from cold and flu season every year. Except the worst year of covid when colds and flu mysteriously disappeared in an election year. Critical thinking, try it sometime.
Like I said, careful with that MAGA Media,
When did NBC, Newsweek, CBS, ABC, CNN and PBS become MAGA media? You are contradicting yourself or maybe you are playing the democrat redefinition game again.

Forum List

Back