Masks Are Not Popular For Everyone Or Everywhere.

Dude you have to get over your paranoia and live life
My life has changed very little. In fact i just bought a new car. I have more money than I have in a long time. I'm writing and recording music. The price of being responsible is paying off big time. In a few months outdoor shows will be happening again.

The medical professionals figured out that $285,000 for a wuflu death was better than zero dollars for the common flu
You think doctors are paid for death?
You people need to spend less time on the internet.
trump told them it was a for-profit thing and they totally went all in on that lie.
It is
The medical professionals figured out that $285,000 for a wuflu death was better than zero dollars for the common flu
trump told them it was a for-profit thing and they totally went all in on that lie.
Don't be so sure of yourself
"Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for – if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."

Indirectly yes

the federal dollars sent to their state for every wuflu death benefits them

For starters, your link says the funding was based as a percentage of prior Medicare cost, not on cases.

It says nothing about federal funds per COVID death.

And two, doctors weren’t paid with those funds.

^^^ I have it on when having one on is the only way to be allowed inside of a public place. In other words, I am respectful of the rules/laws/regulations that are set at least for now anyway. I wonder what the great thinkers on this planet still are going to come up with next? (shaking my head)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It is
Don't be so sure of yourself
"Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for – if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."
You know these are audited, right? And you know you can’t make up diagnoses out of thin air, right?

Doctor here. I haven’t gotten my check. Who do I call?
When the hospital upgrades facilities or pay for medical staff be sure to get in line

were you offended when Obama accused doctors of unnecessary operations because of greed?

My feelings are that I hope everyone that mandates a mask catches the virus, that would be poetic justice

When the hospital upgrades facilities or pay for medical staff be sure to get in line

were you offended when Obama accused doctors of unnecessary operations because of greed?
Upgrade facilities and paying medical staff would be nice but hospital systems are hemorrhaging cash because COVID has dramatically increased costs and shifted away from those profitable procedures that made doctors a lot of money.

Doctors are taking pay cuts, not bonuses because of COVID.

You don’t really know much about the medical system, which is fine, but don’t create a stupid conspiracy without knowing basic facts first.

Upgrade facilities and paying medical staff would be nice but hospital systems are hemorrhaging cash because COVID has dramatically increased costs and shifted away from those profitable procedures that made doctors a lot of money.

Doctors are taking pay cuts, not bonuses because of COVID.

You don’t really know much about the medical system, which is fine, but don’t create a stupid conspiracy without knowing basic facts first.
No matter how you spin it listing the cause of death as the wuflu is worth more than than the common flu

No matter how you spin it listing the cause of death as the wuflu is worth more than than the common flu
I’m not spinning. I’m pointing out that your accusations are factually incorrect.

I know this because of real world experience and not random crap from the internet.

I’m not spinning. I’m pointing out that your accusations are factually incorrect.
And I am telling you the money does not have to go directly to the doctors pockets for it to benefit them in some way.

Forum List

Back