Masks Are Not Popular For Everyone Or Everywhere.

I, too, wear a mask out of respect for my community. If people refuse to wear masks, I don't care if they get the virus and die, as they are choosing their fate. Let's just remove the word "or" from the phrase "give me liberty or give me death" and just leave a comma in its place, since their version of "liberty" is a a choice to die and take others with them to the grave. But I do care about all the people they come into contact with, whom they don't care about and wish to kill.
I don't wear a mask, at all. They do absolutely nothing, and you are a tool.

I think popularity of masks is not why we wear them.

I wear mine because I am part of a community.
You wear yours because of peer pressure.....You're back in junior high, chump.

LMAO!! Peer pressure? I'm 61 years old. I could give a shit what people think of me or what I do.

Gotta agree. I'm 68. I do and say what I want.

At a certain age it just doesn't matter.
In a horse race we are at the far turn in life. We just want to make it to the finish line.

And enjoy the view from the racetrack

When a business has chosen to require them I need one to enter it I cannot go in. What's so hard to figure out about that?

What you say about it???

I think that is great. We are approaching the original "2 weeks to slow the spread". As soon as I saw the definition of a Covid death I knew it was a scam. Then the first Cares Act was quickly passed to get state and hospital systems to go along with the scam.

Below is a breakdown of how much funding per COVID-19 case each state will receive from the first $30 billion in aid. Kaiser Health News used a state breakdown provided to the House Ways and Means Committee by HHS along with COVID-19 cases tabulated by The New York Times for its analysis.

Alabama
$158,000 per COVID-19 case

Alaska
$306,000

Arizona
$23,000

Arkansas
$285,000

California
$145,000

Colorado
$58,000

Connecticut
$38,000

Delaware
$127,000

District of Columbia
$56,000

Florida
$132,000

Georgia
$73,000

Hawaii
$301,000

Idaho
$100,000

Illinois
$73,000

Indiana
$105,000

Iowa
$235,000

Kansas
$291,000

Kentucky
$297,000

Louisiana
$26,000

Maine
$260,000

Maryland
$120,000

Massachusetts
$44,000

Michigan
$44,000

Minnesota
$380,000

Mississippi
$166,000

Missouri
$175,000

Montana
$315,000

Nebraska
$379,000

Nevada
$98,000

New Hampshire
$201,000

New Jersey
$18,000

New Mexico
$171,000

New York
$12,000

North Carolina
$252,000

North Dakota
$339,000

Ohio
$180,000

Oklahoma
$291,000

Oregon
$220,000

Pennsylvania
$68,000

Rhode Island
$52,000

South Carolina
$186,000

South Dakota
$241,000

Tennessee
$166,000

Texas
$184,000

Utah
$94,000

Vermont
$87,000

Virginia
$201,000

Washington
$58,000

West Virginia
$471,000

Wisconsin
$163,000

Wyoming
$278,000

Sick people and Michael Jackson people treating sick people wear masks Healthy people do not, It is especially insane to wear masks outdoors. Your Chairman Biden now mandates that masks be worn in federal parks..... Masks are not for the virus they are for control

Last edited:
Every store here has chosen to require masks. I see it as no infringement on my rights.

I agree- a private store can make whatever requirements they want. However, masks deter communication, its tough to figure out what some asshole is saying if you can't see his lips.

If the pandemic ends some people will continue to wear masks. I don't see it as any big deal.

What you say about it???

I'm not surprised that Florida is the state with the third highest number of cases of the virus.

They don't want to wear masks, fine. Let them keep their state in a constant state of disease and death.

Florida depends heavily on tourists. They impose many very high taxes on people who visit their state while not properly taxing their residents.

The last time I was in Florida there were FIVE separate taxes on hotels and car rentals. The taxes came to about the same amount as the principle charges.

People, especially snowbirds, aren't going to want to go to Florida and spend their money there if they know they run the risk of dying from the virus.

I would say that's not very smart but if the residents of Florida want to keep dying and keep their state in even more of a constant mess than it already is, that's their choice but it's a very horrible one.

Not only do masks save lives, they prevent you from getting your ass kicked.
Yes we know

you are Billyboom the internet badass

maybe you and 5 of your buddies if its an old lady in a wheelchair

Masks are not popular.
Seat belts aren't popular.
Driving the speed limit is not popular.
Motorcycle helmets are not popular.
Yearly vehicle inspections are not popular.

What they are is necessary. They save lives.

Bull!

Motorcycle helmets don't save lives.

Driving the speed limit doesn't happen in California

Yearly vehicle inspections don't save lives - I'll assume you mean SMOGing. yeah, that doesn't save lives either.

next line of bs.....

I couldn't get past your second sentence, it was just so stupid.

I was walking down the street one evening, I saw a car basically hit a motorcycle.

The person on the motorcycle literally bounced, head first, off the hood of the car then bounced on the cement.

The person on the motorcycle was wearing a helmet.

Because he was wearing a helmet his head didn't splatter on the hood of the car or pavement with his brains all over the place. He basically walked away unharmed

If he had not been wearing a helmet he would have died.

Helmets save lives.

Last edited:
Yes we know

Try me, punk.
People like you are the reason we are where we are. Close to 500,000 dead all because you are too lazy to put a piece of cloth over your face. Pathetic.

Yes we know

Try me, punk.
People like you are the reason we are where we are. Close to 500,000 dead all because you are too lazy to put a piece of cloth over your face. Pathetic.

That's bullshit, Billy.

Think.

If masks were the panacea that you suggest, Big Liberal Mask Cities like Los Angeles and New York would have virtually no cases, and outlying towns where people aren't so hot-to-trot for masks would have almost all of them.

That is NOT the case.

Forum List

Back