Masks Are Not Popular For Everyone Or Everywhere.

I think popularity of masks is not why we wear them.

I wear mine because I am part of a community.
You wear yours because of peer pressure.....You're back in junior high, chump.
Interesting that that is what you think it's about.
If a fucking bandana, which can't protect anyone from anything, is considered a legit "face covering" -which it is in every state I've been to in the last 10 months- then it sure as fuck isn't about "keeping us safe".

Now comply, mere prole.

I don't wear bandanas.
Not the point.

If they're considered legit "face coverings", which they are, then none of this is about anyone's health.

That is just the most common of common sense.

Perhaps they allow them like they allow some to not masks at all.
Perhaps you're being jerked around by people who are supposed to be your servants....Occam's razor.

I am willing to take that chance.

But I do know that when I wear my mask, in just a few minutes there is moisture on the inside from my breath. More if I am talking. That is moisture that is not propelled into the air, possibly carrying covid-19 virus.
Right....So to allegedly protect yourself from a virus, you put a bacteria sink on your face.

Makes perfect sense to me!
You must be an idiot. The bacteria is coming from inside of you so it was already in your body.

If a fucking bandana, which can't protect anyone from anything, is considered a legit "face covering" -which it is in every state I've been to in the last 10 months- then it sure as fuck isn't about "keeping us safe".

Now comply, mere prole.

I don't wear bandanas.
Not the point.

If they're considered legit "face coverings", which they are, then none of this is about anyone's health.

Perhaps you're being jerked around by people who are supposed to be your servants....Occam's razor.

But I do know that when I wear my mask, in just a few minutes there is moisture on the inside from my breath. More if I am talking. That is moisture that is not propelled into the air, possibly carrying covid-19 virus.
Right....So to allegedly protect yourself from a virus, you put a bacteria sink on your face.

The moisture, and therefore any virus, came from me. So no increased harm at all.

But I don't wear a mask to protect me. I already told you that.
I said bacteria, not the virus...Do you know how absolutely filthy those face diapers become after just a few minutes of breathing through them?....Surgical grade ones, in a negatively pressurized surgical theater, have an effective lifespan of 20-30 minutes....The non-surgical paper pieces of shit that are everywhere are no more effective than the previously mentioned bandana.

And the mask doesn't protect anyone else, unless you think that wrapping your screen porch in chicken wire will keep out the flies and mosquitoes.

And the bacteria came from me as well. So still no increased harm.
Except you're inhaling too.....duh.

Wow. You worked that out all by yourself?

Yes, I am inhaling. So the moisture inside my mask, with viruses and bacteria that I exhaled, are being inhaled. Still no increased harm.
As though there's nothing getting in through that filthy sieve on your face?!?

wow

Now comply, mere prole.

I don't wear bandanas.
Not the point.

The moisture, and therefore any virus, came from me. So no increased harm at all.

I said bacteria, not the virus...Do you know how absolutely filthy those face diapers become after just a few minutes of breathing through them?....Surgical grade ones, in a negatively pressurized surgical theater, have an effective lifespan of 20-30 minutes....The non-surgical paper pieces of shit that are everywhere are no more effective than the previously mentioned bandana.

And the mask doesn't protect anyone else, unless you think that wrapping your screen porch in chicken wire will keep out the flies and mosquitoes.

Yes, I am inhaling. So the moisture inside my mask, with viruses and bacteria that I exhaled, are being inhaled. Still no increased harm.

wow

Far less than I would be getting without it.

Now comply, mere prole.

I don't wear bandanas.
Not the point.

wow

Far fewer mosquitoes and flies in the screen porch, now that we've wrapped in in chicken wire!

Now comply, mere prole.

I don't wear bandanas.
Not the point.

wow

Far fewer mosquitoes and flies in the screen porch, now that we've wrapped in in chicken wire!

You are clueless.

Forum List

Back