Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

This one way street where others are protected from my spewing is impossible because if it trapped mine to benefit them then it would trap theirs to benefit me and neither such situation has occurred.
You clearly don't understand the mechanics of the particles involved.

I trying to explain to you, but you aren't getting it.

Mask does't stop all covid-particles from getting out, it just limits their flow coming out of you.

So if 1000 particles of Covid-19 are traveling out of your throat, part of them would settle on your mask along with the moisture that carries them and the remainder would get through on finer particles, but because your airflow is limited, they would travel much shorter and settle on the ground faster instead of gliding around in the air. Without the mask more particles shoot out and their spread has much more reach.

Last edited:
You are offering your wishes and not the mechanics of how your absurd one way effectiveness could work.
Let me repost the edit:

Mask does't stop all covid-particles from getting out, it just limits their flow coming out of you.

So if 1000 particles of Covid-19 are traveling out of your throat, part of them would settle on your mask along with the moisture that carries them and the remainder would get through on finer particles, but because your airflow is limited, they would travel much shorter and settle on the ground faster instead of gliding around in the air. Without the mask more particles shoot out and their spread has much more reach.

maskflow2.gif

Last edited:
Let me repost the edit:

maskflow2.gif

Notice how they don't show what happens when you sneeze.

The story is entirely different. The blast wave THROUGH THE MASK, extends for 12 feet.

You are ignorant aren’t you. Cloth masks are suppose to keep the wearer from spreading first idiot. It also decrease the viral load ….how long have you been this dumb. Here we are three years out and you still can’t read or talk to a medical doctor No wonder you’re a repugnant

Leftism is a viral load.

Notice how they don't show what happens when you sneeze.

The story is entirely different. The blast wave THROUGH THE MASK, extends for 12 feet.
made up bullshit.

But even taken at face value without the mask, the volume and reach would be even bigger and you are not refuting in non-sneeze situation a mask would reduce the spread

Last edited:
So no, you can't cite any medical source for your batshit crazy claims.

Here is dictionary definition of the meaning of vaccine:

: a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease

Covid-19 vaccines simulate Covid-19 infection in the body, training the body to respond to it. In what way are they NOT vaccines?
Shut up, you ignorant fuck.

Go crack a book before you open your mouth again.

Sooo to sum up....masks don't work.
What's with all the butthurt antivax losers jumping on a necro thread?

Didn't they have enough of being shown to be morons, liars and vicious cult losers the first time around? Apparently not. They're clearly gluttons for punishment.

Well, those that aren't dead are, at least. A few of them have gone missing.

Needless to say, none of them even tried to refute my links. Has any antivaxxer ever addressed any actual science? No.

What's with all the butthurt antivax losers jumping on a necro thread?

Didn't they have enough of being shown to be morons, liars and vicious cult losers the first time around? Apparently not. They're clearly gluttons for punishment.

Well, those that aren't dead are, at least. A few of them have gone missing.

Needless to say, none of them even tried to refute my links. Has any antivaxxer ever addressed any actual science? No.
This is a lot more about politics than science. If there's a science involved it's the science of crowd control and mass obeisance. I'm certainly not an epidemiologist but a cursory knowledge of science coupled with entry level statistical examination leads one to the inevitable conclusion that masks were pretty much a waste of time. I suppose insofar as they brought a certain amount of mental and emotional peace to people they had a value.

Forum List

Back