Mass. 2nd grader sent home for crucifix drawing

Only if it's put there by you since you seem to be the one with an obsession with it relating to Christmas somehow.
:lol:

Bullshit again.

Go back and read this thread.

You're the only one I've seen obsessing over some relation with Christmas, and you keep bringing it up.

I am impressed tho, since the father is a member of a minority (therefore oppressed) group, that you're taking the side of the state against him. Guess that's cause the state takes precedence over minorities now. My how times change.
You are seriously fucked up.

I think he's lookin' for some $$$. And like was pointed out earlier in the thread, he couldn't afford a big balloon...

So, he planned this whole thing out then? Seriously?

Planned? As in lying and planning to sue the school district for 'damages'? Yes.

What gave him the idea to do that? How could he sue for damages if he wasn't wronged in some way? What started the whole thing? You have the school's comments, why don't you tell me?

If it weren't for some ****** screaming 'racist' and the Right Wingers who can't read when it says the kid says he depicted himself or where it says there were past causes for concerns- or at all, really, this never would have gotten so big. They would have determined the child is fine, spoken to the parents about any concerns they had, and moved on. But no, the ****** played the race card and Glenn Beck can't read, so now we have a media frenzy.

I had no idea of his race until I saw a video news report. I couldn't care less what his race is either. He's a lying scammer and this child is caught in the middle. A liar is a liar, regardless of their color.

Guess you haven't read much of the thread either, since the fact that he cried 'racism' was brought up quite a while ago.

What does that have to do with anything? His claim of 'racism' doesn't mean he's Black.

I would guess it would mean he's a member of a minority group since white people don't tend to run around crying racism.

Planned? As in lying and planning to sue the school district for 'damages'? Yes.

What gave him the idea to do that? How could he sue for damages if he wasn't wronged in some way? What started the whole thing? You have the school's comments, why don't you tell me?

We're talking about a country where some dumb bitch sued McDonalds because she poured coffee on herself... and won

Bullshit again.

Go back and read this thread.

You're the only one I've seen obsessing over some relation with Christmas, and you keep bringing it up.

I am impressed tho, since the father is a member of a minority (therefore oppressed) group, that you're taking the side of the state against him. Guess that's cause the state takes precedence over minorities now. My how times change.

I'm fucked up cause I see the irony of those of the left side of the aisle attacking a minority in favor of the state? Okay, whatever you say. :lol:

If only this 8-year-old student had drawn the picture of the crucifix submerged in a jar of urine. Instead of being ordered to undergo a psychological evaluation he would have been heralded as a genius and received a scholarship from the ACLU and the National Endowment for the Arts.

How could he sue if he wasn't wronged? Are you for real?

BTW, daddy's going to sue, (as posted by del earlier):

Chester Johnson said his lawyer didn’t want him and his girlfriend, Melissa Cromwell, to attend today’s session with Taunton Schools Superintendent Julie Hackett.

“They don’t know who they (expletive) with,” he said. “They made a mistake and now Jesus is going to make them pay for it.”

☭proletarian☭;1817129 said:

We're talking about a country where some dumb bitch sued McDonalds because she poured coffee on herself... and won

I hate to agree with you, but I understand that part of the equation. I'm trying to get one of these people who keep saying that the school released what happened to tell me what happened to start the whole thing, cause I haven't seen it yet.

I'm fucked up cause I see the irony of those of the left side of the aisle attacking a minority in favor of the state? Okay, whatever you say. :lol:
Somebody is seeing color here and it's not the 'left' side.

Red green brown black white. Doesn't matter what color a guy is if he's being a major moneygrubbing 'victimized' douchbag.

Chester Johnson said his lawyer didn’t want him and his girlfriend, Melissa Cromwell, to attend today’s session with Taunton Schools Superintendent Julie Hackett.

“They don’t know who they (expletive) with,” he said. “They made a mistake and now Jesus is going to make them pay for it.”

Emma, what was the 'incident'? What are they suing for exactly? You said the school released their side, so what exactly happened?

If only this 8-year-old student had drawn the picture of the crucifix submerged in a jar of urine. Instead of being ordered to undergo a psychological evaluation he would have been heralded as a genius and received a scholarship from the ACLU and the National Endowment for the Arts.

If only the story the Dad told was true...

What is the true story Emma?

That F bomb next to Jesus' name makes him look soooo Christian.

I never understood why anyone cared about some idiot taking a picture of something submerged in piss. The entire debacle seemed idiotic to me.

Somebody is seeing color here and it's not the 'left' side.

Red green brown black white. Doesn't matter what color a guy is if he's being a major moneygrubbing 'victimized' douchbag.

*sigh* That's my point, which seems to be going over your head. The left always sees color whenever it agrees with their ideology or gains them votes. They totally abandon it otherwise. It's called hypocrisy.

I hate to agree with you, but I understand that part of the equation. I'm trying to get one of these people who keep saying that the school released what happened to tell me what happened to start the whole thing, cause I haven't seen it yet.

What happened? I can take a guess here. The school DID intervene a couple of weeks ago, and daddy saw a chance to make some $$$ by lying and scheming and screaming "RACISM!!!" and "LAWSUIT!!!"

Emma, what was the 'incident'? What are they suing for exactly? You said the school released their side, so what exactly happened?

At least daddy has one person who believes his lies LOL

You're being purposefully obtuse.

The school is limited at to what they can say, as I said earlier: You KNOW that. There are privacy and legal reasons you cannot hear allllllllllllllll the details from their side.

Not now anyway. If they bring it to a court, I think you'll hear a shitload and be backing away from this obtuse stance you seem perpetually stuck in .

What happened? I can take a guess here. The school DID intervene a couple of weeks ago, and daddy saw a chance to make some $$$ by lying and scheming and screaming "RACISM!!!" and "LAWSUIT!!!"

Intervened? On what grounds? You said we all know the school's side, and that the Dad is a liar, so spit it out.

Forum List

Back