Mass Civil Disobedience in New York Against ‘Safe Act’

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I live here so I hear the talk everyday.

The state of New York is refusing to say how many gun owners complied with a mandate to register their assault weapons under the Safe Act while a Sheriff says he will not enforce the measure, suggesting that just like a similar law in Connecticut, the gun control effort has been a total failure as Americans engage in mass civil disobedience against curbs on the Second Amendment.

My sheriff in Suffolk County also publicly announced that he will not enforce it.

lol

» Mass Civil Disobedience in New York Against ?Safe Act? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The state of New York is refusing to say how many gun owners complied with a mandate to register their assault weapons under the Safe Act while a Sheriff says he will not enforce the measure, suggesting that just like a similar law in Connecticut, the gun control effort has been a total failure as Americans engage in mass civil disobedience against curbs on the Second Amendment.

My sheriff in Suffolk County also publicly announced that he will not enforce it.

lol

» Mass Civil Disobedience in New York Against ?Safe Act? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I don't understand how the Govenor could enact such a law after how the Terrorrrist have declared war on America, and they are all armed with fully automatic AK47 assault rifles.?
Seems like this law would be putting Americans at an unfair disadvantage.

When gun control laws are suggested as a means of ridding ourselves of gun violence, gun lovers say "enforce the laws already on the books". And now we see gun lovers refusing to do what they advocate.

Are we simply to accept gun violence as part of our society so a few gun lovers can get their inner Rambo on? Is there a connection between guns and gun violence? Why is that so difficult for gun lovers to see? Should our society accept the pointless deaths, countless victims and ubiquitous fear that comes with gun violence? Should we use the second amendment's opening phrase, "a well regulated militia" to mean what it says and take semi-automatic guns off our streets and put them in the hands of that too often ignored 'well regulated militia'?

When gun control laws are suggested as a means of ridding ourselves of gun violence, gun lovers say "enforce the laws already on the books". And now we see gun lovers refusing to do what they advocate.

Are we simply to accept gun violence as part of our society so a few gun lovers can get their inner Rambo on? Is there a connection between guns and gun violence? Why is that so difficult for gun lovers to see? Should our society accept the pointless deaths, countless victims and ubiquitous fear that comes with gun violence? Should we use the second amendment's opening phrase, "a well regulated militia" to mean what it says and take semi-automatic guns off our streets and put them in the hands of that too often ignored 'well regulated militia'?

This law wasn't "already on the books".

What percentage of gun violence is done with these types of weapons? What percentage of gun violence is done by legally owned and operated weapons of this type, owned by people with a legal right to own them?

A majority of crimes committed with guns are with illegally owned handguns, possessed by people without the right to own them due to criminal pasts. The issue is the gun control people KNOW that going after them would result in a backlash, so they go after the low hanging fruit, the guns that count for a fraction of the actual crimes committed with guns, because the ones that happen are splashy.

We do not trust people like you because we know your true goal, and we know you lie to get to it.

When the police give up their firearms, when the government gives up the right to protect their own people with firearms, then you can have mine. Until then, fuck off.

Its also unconstitutional. Not only with the 2nd amendment, but also under the grounds of equal protection under the law. I can have identical clean criminal records, mental health records, and a desire to own said weapon, but because one person owned one already before the ban, and I didn't, I am now treated differently by the law for the reason only of time.

If you want to ban them, you have to ban ALL of them, including the ones used by the police. Police officers are peace officers, not soldiers, they are civilians, just like the rest of us. If they can be armed and we can't we have created a new class of knights, with the right to force limited to government agents.

lol

I don't understand how the Govenor could enact such a law after how the Terrorrrist have declared war on America, and they are all armed with fully automatic AK47 assault rifles.?
Seems like this law would be putting Americans at an unfair disadvantage.

Didn't you know that Terrorists obey the law?

Worse, it was lass passed last year in the dead of night around Christmas (I think).

If you want to ban them, you have to ban ALL of them, including the ones used by the police. Police officers are peace officers, not soldiers, they are civilians, just like the rest of us. If they can be armed and we can't we have created a new class of knights, with the right to force limited to government agents.

Feudalism is the true goal of the Commies in charge. Look at the Rancher standoff in Nevada. They taxed him to death for simply existing and doing his job on the King's Land.

See Soviet Russia/Communist China/Cuba to see how Marxism itself is just a guise to return to feudalism.

Are we to except useless new laws that do nothing to address,a problem that has steadily declined.? Are we to except that now there are millions of criminal created by people like yourself,that think just words will change things? Its not just a few ,its millions and millions of people. Including law enforcement,there are many Sheriffs in NY that say the same thing,they will not enforce this as they should.

Worse, it was lass passed last year in the dead of night around Christmas (I think).

Yes it was ,with no public review,its a knee jerk political move,its there to fluff the gun grabbers,won't save anyone,but will make a criminal out of millions.

The 2nd is very clear,don't like it,get it changed in the light of day,not in some back room underhandedly.

Are we to except useless new laws that do nothing to address,a problem that has steadily declined.? Are we to except that now there are millions of criminal created by people like yourself,that think just words will change things? Its not just a few ,its millions and millions of people. Including law enforcement,there are many Sheriffs in NY that say the same thing,they will not enforce this as they should.
As they should? Holder is on record stating law enforcement is now an option.

As they should? Holder is on record stating law enforcement is now an option.

To clarify,they should not enforce

What percentage of gun violence is done with these types of weapons? What percentage of gun violence is done by legally owned and operated weapons of this type, owned by people with a legal right to own them?

A majority of crimes committed with guns are with illegally owned handguns, possessed by people without the right to own them due to criminal pasts. The issue is the gun control people KNOW that going after them would result in a backlash, so they go after the low hanging fruit, the guns that count for a fraction of the actual crimes committed with guns, because the ones that happen are splashy.

We do not trust people like you because we know your true goal, and we know you lie to get to it.

When the police give up their firearms, when the government gives up the right to protect their own people with firearms, then you can have mine. Until then, fuck off.

It's always such a pleasant experience talking with a gun nut. They impose an agenda on everything, don't respond to the questions and end in obscenities. Such mature, sophisticated, well rounded adults. Maybe that's why they get a kick out of playing Army like little boys and believe they can solve the world's problems just like the guys in their favorite action movies.

I'm glad I was raised to think instead of shoot.

It's always such a pleasant experience talking with a gun nut. They impose an agenda on everything, don't respond to the questions and end in obscenities. Such mature, sophisticated, well rounded adults. Maybe that's why they get a kick out of playing Army like little boys and believe they can solve the world's problems just like the guys in their favorite action movies.

An agenda? There is no agenda when unalienable rights are involved.

Either you believe we are endowed by our creator or you don't.

An agenda? There is no agenda when unalienable rights are involved.

Either you believe we are endowed by our creator or you don't.
Check your documents. Inalienable rights endowed by a creator is not mentioned in the constitution of the United States.

Forum List

Back