Mass Exodus At White House Continues As Reports Of Inner Turmoil Swirl

Everyone is leaving Joe Biden

Hell, even I resigned and I was never even hired by him in the first place.

1654792642273.png

Everyone is leaving Joe Biden

Hell, even I resigned and I was never even hired by him in the first place.

Now we know WHY they opened the borders.........................get them illegals in the White House serving the 666 League of Beasts!!!!

Y’all are LYING

AS USUAL

Just because you don't know something doesn't make someone who does a liar. All that it means is you don't know what you're saying. As usual.

Just because you don't know something doesn't make someone who does a liar. All that it means is you don't know what you're saying. As usual.

The post article says it all--"leaving because of a lack of mentorship and opportunity?" I didn't know that WH jobs were OJT (mentorship) and what better opportunity is there than getting a plum job at the seat of government because you have more melanin.

Sinking ship.
The exodus of staff from the White House continued this week amid reports that President Joe Biden is frustrated that his message is not getting out — and at one point reportedly reminded people around him that he’s still the president.

White House Rapid Response Director Mike Gwin and White House press assistant Michael Kikukawa are both leaving to serve in public affairs at the U.S. Treasury, which is having its own problem in explaining soaring inflation.

Most of them leave because when ordered to change Joe's Diaper, they hurl and vomit, then resign.

Most of them leave because when ordered to change Joe's Diaper, they hurl and vomit, then resign.
50,000 Americans lost their jobs on day one of Asterisk Quid Pro Joe's Illegitimate Regime. And that was just one company.

In One Month Joe replaces 250,000 American Workers & Voters with Illegal Immigrants.

Every Single Month.

Baby Formula in stores has been replaced with EMPTY SHELVES.

$1.50 a gallon gas has been replaced with $5.00 - $10.00 a gallon gas.

Energy Exports have been replaced with Foreign Dependency.

American Forces protecting people who wanted Freedom in Afghanistan were replaced with a cowardly retreat and The Taliban and $85 Million Dollars in weapons of mass destruction.

A legitimate president that cared about this country and it's people was replaced by a lying thieving stealing fraud who is an illegitimate more idiotic version of Maduro.

Shall I go on?

Last edited:
You need to lay off the crack pipe. Covid has been defeated here in the US, we have full employment, plenty of food & overheated economy that Biden is slowing by raising interest rates & running record budget surplus,

Europe & Asia are in recession, at war, out of fuel, food & locked down by covid.
Covid isn’t defeated by any means…

Forum List

Back