Mass Graves Found At Gaza Hospitals

I wouldnt believe that report without verification. Hamas would place bodies of already dead if they can then blame Israel for attrocities. The war for international support is also part of the war.
There is no strategic reason for Israelis to torture and remove someones organs in a battlefield.

We've already seen one fake hospital targeting report where Hamas lied about whos rocket it was, the number dead, and where the rocket landed.

Setting aside the g word completely, it's becoming surreal to me how the cheerleading crowd is acting as if no Gazans have died in the last 6 months. I guess all the video footage of massive destruction and entire areas being leveled is all fake. Nothing to see here folks, no one has died, just shut up, it's all propaganda!!! Actually, I know what the response to that will be. I won't say it right now, but we'll see if my prediction is right.
Thy are the equivalent of Holocaust deniers, who would have thought they could become so depraved?

I wouldnt believe that report without verification. Hamas would place bodies of already dead if they can then blame Israel for attrocities. The war for international support is also part of the war.
There is no strategic reason for Israelis to torture and remove someones organs in a battlefield.

We've already seen one fake hospital targeting report where Hamas lied about whos rocket it was, the number dead, and where the rocket landed.
No we have seen the Israelis blame a hamas rocket, Zionists just can't help lying 24/7, as for organs they have been found harvesting organs in the past same as those bastards in Kosovo who we support, they are using the Mengele handbook.

Thy are the equivalent of Holocaust deniers, who would have thought they could become so depraved?
They know now they’re in the wrong. Exceptions for the rabid Zionist.

As I’ve said since late last year, these unconditional supporters of Israel are realizing now it is a genocide. Of course they’ll deny they supported it, but their posts are here on this forum and easily found.

Typical propaganda
That's for a investigation to decide, the Israeli Regime won't even allow journalists into Gaza, the ones who have managed to get in from people like Al Jazeera have had many of their journalists murdered.
They know now they’re in the wrong. Exceptions for the rabid Zionist.

As I’ve said since late last year, these unconditional supporters of Israel are realizing now it is a genocide. Of course they’ll deny they supported it, but their posts are here on this forum and easily found.
The ones who disgust me the most are our Politicians with one or two exceptions, history will not be kind to those cowards, in years to come people will ask what the hell were these people thinking? like many asked what were people thinking in Germany and beyond that allowed the Holocaust to happen for so long even before WW2 all the signs were there.

The ones who disgust me the most are our Politicians with one or two exceptions, history will not be kind to those cowards, in years to come people will ask what the hell were these people thinking?

Seems zionism is about to shed it's racist shield via the court of public opinion , which pols always follow DS....~S~

That's for a investigation to decide, the Israeli Regime won't even allow journalists into Gaza, the ones who have managed to get in from people like Al Jazeera have had many of their journalists murdered.

The ones who disgust me the most are our Politicians with one or two exceptions, history will not be kind to those cowards, in years to come people will ask what the hell were these people thinking? like many asked what were people thinking in Germany and beyond that allowed the Holocaust to happen for so long even before WW2 all the signs were there.
Yeah well our politicians are crooks. They voted in this absurd war funding against the will of the American people, yet some still think we live in a democracy. How dumb must one be to believe this?

Not only is Israel exposed as a apartheid racist genocidal nation after what they’ve done, but our Congress has exposed itself too.

These people are not only crooks, but also traitors.
ZT0xJnRsPTE

Yeah well our politicians are crooks. They voted in this absurd war funding against the will of the American people, yet some still think we live in a democracy. How dumb must one be to believe this?

Not only is Israel exposed as a apartheid racist genocidal nation after what they’ve done, but our Congress has exposed itself too.

These people are not only crooks, but also traitors.
ZT0xJnRsPTE
Yes it's not America first it's Israel and Ukraine first, our Parliament in the UK is infested with what amounts to Israeli agents, they call themselves the friends of Israel they take regular trips to Israel and money, why would anyone want to call themselves a friend of that rancid Regime?

The US sends shells to Israel every day for genocide. And has allocated another $26 billion dollars to do it.
But at the same time condemned one of the zionist military units for violating human rights.
A rare level of hypocrisy.

The US sends shells to Israel every day for genocide. And has allocated another $26 billion dollars to do it.
But at the same time condemned one of the zionist military units for violating human rights.
The hypocrisy by the USG is enormous. Is there any organization in the world as hypocritical as the USG?

Yes it's not America first it's Israel and Ukraine first, our Parliament in the UK is infested with what amounts to Israeli agents, they call themselves the friends of Israel they take regular trips to Israel and money, why would anyone want to call themselves a friend of that rancid Regime?
Excellent column here by Dennis K. Very apropos.

The extent to which patriotic Americans are being cynically manipulated is exemplified by events of the past week. Congress forfeited, by single votes in the House and Senate, our Fourth Amendment right to unreasonable search and seizure, passing the FISA extension and setting the stage for an official police state.
Next, Congress cheered as members wildly waved the flag of another nation inside the chamber of the House, (!) ignoring a $34 trillion deficit, adding another reality-defying $95 billion for “foreign aid,” (war) on top of the nearly one trillion dollars which now goes ANNUALLY to the Pentagon and intelligence agencies to wage, on the national credit card, unrelenting war against countless innocents, while across this land anyone who dares exercise our Constitutionally-guaranteed First Amendment right to speak out in protest on campus, at work, or in the media, is condemned, suspended, expelled, or fired.

https://open.substack.com/pub/denni...-time-for-all-good-men?r=8h2pj&utm_medium=ios
Now is the Time for All Good Men and Women to Come to the Aid of Our Country

What Genocide?

Forum List

Back