Mass Graves Found At Gaza Hospitals

Blinky is threatening sanctions due to the 'what genocide' crowd being outed

~S~

Setting aside the g word completely, it's becoming surreal to me how the cheerleading crowd is acting as if no Gazans have died in the last 6 months. I guess all the video footage of massive destruction and entire areas being leveled is all fake. Nothing to see here folks, no one has died, just shut up, it's all propaganda!!! Actually, I know what the response to that will be. I won't say it right now, but we'll see if my prediction is right.

It didn't take long for these poor little Zionist victims to become what they forever complain about.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Setting aside the g word completely, it's becoming surreal to me how the cheerleading crowd is acting as if no Gazans have died in the last 6 months. I guess all the video footage of massive destruction and entire areas being leveled is all fake. Nothing to see here folks, no one has died, just shut up, it's all propaganda!!! Actually, I know what the response to that will be. I won't say it right now, but we'll see if my prediction is right.

I wouldnt believe that report without verification. Hamas would place bodies of already dead if they can then blame Israel for attrocities. The war for international support is also part of the war.
There is no strategic reason for Israelis to torture and remove someones organs in a battlefield.

We've already seen one fake hospital targeting report where Hamas lied about whos rocket it was, the number dead, and where the rocket landed.

Look, anything is possible, but you cant quickly take that kind of report over there as gospel. You need verification.

I wouldnt believe that report without verification. Hamas would place bodies of already dead if they can then blame Israel for attrocities. The war for international support is also part of the war.
There is no strategic reason for Israelis to torture and remove someones organs in a battlefield.

We've already seen one fake hospital targeting report where Hamas lied about whos rocket it was, the number dead, and where the rocket landed.

I should have made this more clear, I wasn't talking about the video in the OP, I was making a general comment. And yes, I agree of course that things should always be verified. I don't believe anything automatically, especially when it comes to war.

I should have made this more clear, I wasn't talking about the video in the OP, I was making a general comment. And yes, I agree of course that things should always be verified. I don't believe anything automatically, especially when it comes to war.
War, eh? Okay, let's call it war.

If Hitler had hidden his weapons and nazis in schools and hospitals and behind civilians, whose hands would their blood have been on?

War, eh? Okay, let's call it war.

If Hitler had hidden his weapons and nazis in schools and hospitals and behind civilians, whose hands would their blood have been on?
1713832845556.png

Many have died. They should have removed Hamas themselves.

Their leaders started a War, and the IDF could have turned Gaza to dust.

The numbers of dead are very low compared to what they could have done.

Forum List

Back