Mass Killings: The Blame

27972530_10160151332860515_8823966240795097204_n.jpg

Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people.

What then? Then we should do everything possible within the confines of our Constitution to regulate who gets guns, and how they get guns.
Someones Firearm ownership is none of your business, it’s none of my business and certainly none of the fucking federal government business… fact

It become my business when kids are being massacred.
It become my business when people use this type of gun to massacre innocent people.
Why? Because kid can obtain this AR15 so easily.

Because you sell guns and ammunition doesn’t seems to care......... Are these massacres acceptable?
You are Delusional, First of all - not your kids.
Chances of anybody getting killed in this country by a mass shooter using an AR15 or the like... it’s next to zero the numbers do not lie. There are far greater threats... see
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America
Second, you have no clue what you’re talking about, an Ar15 is nothing more nothing less then a sporting rifle. Shit for brains
People kill people firearms cannot, they have no control over people. Most people learn that in grade school.
No amount of frivolous gun laws will Any criminals from doing things like shootings. Fact
Kids cannot easily obtain Ar15’s legally. Just amid it you spineless coward, you want all out firearm confiscation.
I can see right through you…
You need to pick a scarier boogie man, cause you look like a fucking pussy… LOL

Are these massacres acceptable?
Sandy Hook showed school children were an acceptable price to pay for easy access to military style semi automatics and large capacity handguns. The latest shooting has reinforced that, as one can tell from the contributions on the various threads.
You know nothing of firearms you need to educate yourself. Until then you just look like a ignorant piece of shit

What is the explanation….seems to be more and more mass killings….

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….
“6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.”
6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

It’s practically commonplace today.

But, no… not the availability of guns….it’s the degradation of the culture.

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.

THE TRUTH IS WIDE OPEN FOR ALL TO SEE:

Blame the guns? Blame the FBI? Better think again.

Parkland Shooting Copycat Threats Result In School Lockdowns, Arrests

All across this country, STUDENTS are making threats against their schools on social media, leaving notes under doors, etc., etc.---- many kids have been arrested. Why would all these kids be doing this?

THE GUNS AREN'T MAKING THEM DO IT.

THE NRA CERTAINLY ISN'T!

What do all these kids HAVE IN COMMON? Are they threatening their parents? The Library? The local movie house? The supermarket or shopping mall?

NO! They are stepping forward with threats against THEIR SCHOOLS. How many are serious and how many are just trying to put a little fear into their school we will never know, but CLEARLY, the government-run PUBLIC SCHOOLS are pissing off a lot of kids to the point of feeling they must take drastic action, up to and occasionally including actually shooting people there with a gun.

UNTIL THAT MATTER IS ADDRESSED, that the PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE CAUSING THIS VIOLENCE and not the weather, not the lunch menu, not this fall's TV schedule, not the NRA or guns themselves, we will NEVER end school shootings.

Are you missing something? At the end of the day kids can obtain guns very easily.
Legally they cannot, are you fucking stupid in the head? Are you hooked on meth?

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.
As usual you’re 100 % wrong.
Major demonstrations in Florida today DEMANDING the gutless GOP congress and president to protect our children. Enough is enough. Your NRA defending bullshit stops right here, right now.
You’re ALWAYS on the wrong side of history.

Floridians Tell Politicians Who Do The NRA’s Bidding Their Time Is Up | HuffPost
I hope that this anger does not get dissipated.

There is an answer to all this. Countries with strong gun control aren't constantly burying their children from school shootings....
I think it will come incrementally. The current situation has failed.

Something need to be done to stop this carnage. We just saw 17 people massacred because kids can obtain this type of guns so easily.
And we saw people here advocating choose NOT to do anything.

That's because there is not much you can do about it.

Damaged Eagle

My point is every right has some restrictions.

Right. Every right ends where it infringes on the liberties of others. So why do you keep trying to infringe on other people's liberties? First of all, no one has "military grade" weapons unless they have a federal stamp; you are referring to military style look-alikes. WHY shouldn't I be allowed to own and use military style looking rifles if that is what I want, do so legally and responsibly? Why do I need you telling me what I can and can't have? Because one person in ten or a hundred million misuses one? WE HAVE LAWS TO DEAL WITH THAT and such people will be punished.

"Armor piercing" ammo is already banned for commercial use (Golden Sabers, Black Talons, etc.) that's not to say that a powerful rifle cannot still pierce some protection. Again, why shouldn't I be allowed to own a high power rifle if that is what I want and follow the laws? Maybe I'm a hunter or just a collector. Who are you to say what freedoms I should have if I mind my own business and follow the laws?

Bump stocks are the easiest thing to recreate. I can make a rifle act like a bump stock for 10¢. They also make the shooting highly inaccurate. None of this stuff creates "fully automatic weapons," you simply choose to remain ignorant. And none of this has a thing to do with "home defense" or hunting." The 2nd Amendment has NOTHING to do with hunting or home defense! Show me where it says that? You don't even TRY to educate yourself to the matter because YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO KNOW. All you have is your out of control maternal instinct.

YOU JUST DON'T LIKE GUNS so think it is your privilege to deny them to everyone else. You have no idea what it means for the necessity of a 'Free State.' The right to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Period. Countless people have given their lives to defend that law.

As to a bar, I like the idea of everyone carrying! That is how it is in many states. If you know half the people in there is carrying a .45, guess what? You are not about to pull a gun out to start something! Same reason why Russia and China don't attack us------ because we have bombs and missiles too. It is a DETERRENT. And guns deter millions of crimes a year.

BUT YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT REALITY.

And concealed carry is a good thing. Open carry is legal in a lot of places but it might alarm some people. Concealed carry keeps the bad guys from knowing who can shoot back. And less chance of someone trying to steal your gun.

My point is not wholesale gun bans and confiscation...it is some reasonable measures to try and reduce gun violence along with increased resources and parity for mental health.

I'm all for mental health. Start by examining half the law-makers in Congress! As to your not being for bans and confiscation, oh I think it is. Maybe you don't realize it, but that is where it would end up once we start going over the slippery slope. That is where all "reasonable" measures eventually end up, because tighter restrictions sound good in theory, but they simply don't work so they keep getting tighter and tighter, and by the time people figure that out, gun sales, usage and ownership are practically banned and/or leads to confiscation. It's already been tried. Go talk to a NewYorker. The problem is that by the time we find out your "common sense" gun laws didn't work, we've thrown our freedom out the window----- and the kooks and criminals are still running around with guns shooting others. And kids are still killing others in schools, except now maybe they are using daddy's SUV to run them, over.

1. Guns???

And this….

Well, Guns being used/ abused in shootings, that would make guns the problem. Are we more concerned with gun ownership than the well being of other human beings?

1. Guns???

And this….

Well, Guns being used/ abused in shootings, that would make guns the problem. Are we more concerned with gun ownership than the well being of other human beings?

You quoted this....

It seems you weren't able to process the idea.

If anyone gave a damn the 2nd Amendment would be emended. That being the case it's obvious other people's school kids are an acceptable price for easy access to large capacity handguns and military style semi automatics.

No, guns are not to blame.

Just like planes are not to blame for 9/11.

But we made it very hard for terrorists to get a plane filled with jet fuel.

Semi-autos with high capacity magazines become common and so do mass shootings. Go figure. Oh and the gun industry gave us bump stocks too. Who would think we'd have more casualties with more dangerous guns...

Bump stock were used one time.......ONE TIME in a mass murder. It was the bump stock that jammed the shooters guns. Those guns were never designed to handle the heat from multiple rounds shooting that quickly.
Yep, Now because of the bleeding hearts lighting their hair on fire I can’t keep bump stocks, in stock, before this I could hardly sell them because They were just a gimmick and a fucking joke.

To be totally honest, I never heard of them until Vegas. I'm sure most people didn't. In regards to background checks, that guy passed all his background checks for the guns he purchased.

Correct Paddock passed bc but there are people with criminals and other people that committed lesser crimes like domestic violence and child beater or abuser....... Go through this process but they are being rejected as we speak. Even tax evaders are not getting this through. So it does work.

Sad part people that are in no fly list can still buy guns........ All we need is a common sense law. We do not need to ban all weapons.

Common sense law? What is common sense about banning people who never were involved in any murder yet alone mass murder from getting guns? Or about banning a type of weapon that is used very seldom for murder in this country? Even if we did that, what's stopping them from choosing a different weapon?

I don't call that common sense at all. I call that putting a bandage on a severe stab wound. While you might not be for banning all guns, there are folks here who are, so who would we listen to if we were to take action?

I think what needs to happen is schools get armed security or at the very least, allow trained faculty to be armed. Like I said, the killers will still commit mass shootings, but at least it won't be in school.

If anyone gave a damn the 2nd Amendment would be emended. That being the case it's obvious other people's school kids are an acceptable price for easy access to large capacity handguns and military style semi automatics.

In our political environment, a constitutional "amendment" would be impossible. Do you know what it takes to amend the US Constitution? That's besides the fact that creating laws only affect law abiding people--not criminals. Criminals don't listen to laws. That's why they are criminals in the first place.

1. Guns???

And this….

THE TRUTH IS WIDE OPEN FOR ALL TO SEE:

Blame the guns? Blame the FBI? Better think again.

Parkland Shooting Copycat Threats Result In School Lockdowns, Arrests

All across this country, STUDENTS are making threats against their schools on social media, leaving notes under doors, etc., etc.---- many kids have been arrested. Why would all these kids be doing this?

THE GUNS AREN'T MAKING THEM DO IT.

THE NRA CERTAINLY ISN'T!

What do all these kids HAVE IN COMMON? Are they threatening their parents? The Library? The local movie house? The supermarket or shopping mall?

NO! They are stepping forward with threats against THEIR SCHOOLS. How many are serious and how many are just trying to put a little fear into their school we will never know, but CLEARLY, the government-run PUBLIC SCHOOLS are pissing off a lot of kids to the point of feeling they must take drastic action, up to and occasionally including actually shooting people there with a gun.

UNTIL THAT MATTER IS ADDRESSED, that the PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE CAUSING THIS VIOLENCE and not the weather, not the lunch menu, not this fall's TV schedule, not the NRA or guns themselves, we will NEVER end school shootings.

Are you missing something? At the end of the day kids can obtain guns very easily.

Fine! Ask your lawmakers why they don't raise the legal limit to buy to 21? Under that (16-21), you cannot buy without an adult signature and 16-18, you need to USE under adult supervision. Why is that so hard? Call them up and ask! :D I dare you!

Actually, guns are NOT the problem. Its the free and open access to anyone and everyone that is the problem. We give ANYONE free access to firearms with little or no inspection. Anybody gets a gun! Mentally ill dingbats that then shoot up schools? They can get a gun! See the problem there?

In our political environment, a constitutional "amendment" would be impossible.
Because the people who control American politicians accept the recurring massacres of other people's school kids as an acceptable price for easy access to large capacity handguns and military style semi automatics. Yes. I know this. They don't give a damn. I keep saying it. Sandy Hook demonstrated it. Haven't you noticed? After all, you're one of them.

Last edited:
Guns make it easier to kill a whole lot of people very fast.
Also save a bunch of people very fast.

Doesn't seem to work that way very often...

NRA/Gun Proponent's answer to every mass shooting: more guns, less restriction. We've seen decades of deregulation to what result? Increased mass shootings.

The only way to prevent maniacs going into a school and doing a gun massacre is to have hardcore security in ALL American schools, to have at least two of the existing school security armed and to allow the teachers also to be armed that in all classes the teachers have fast access to a gun in the event of some situation where the school security is taken down by immediate rapid fire BEFORE they can react and so security is breeched and the maniac is IN the school and on the hunt for students to kill and then a teacher can just take him down and this avoids a massacre.

In that school in Florida that security guard or whatever he was who first attempted to stop the maniac he was NOT armed, he was the first to die, IF he had of been armed he would have prevented the school massacre because instead of attempting to just fight down the maniac he could have shot the POS in the head and then there would not have been 17 dead students and he himself would also still be alive.

Because you know EVEN IF you ban assault weapons, if they WANT to kill they will get what they NEED to kill and they will buy an assault weapon on the Black Market. The solution to a problem is never to ban, look how well Prohibition did NOT work in America, alcohol was illegal to buy so they had the Speak Easy things and Bootlegging illegal booze and the result was Prohibition created MORE ALCOHOLICS than you had pre-Prohibition and you had MORE illegal booze in circulation than you had legal booze in circulation pre-Prohibition.

1. How about when kids are dismissed from class outside the school? How are you going to stop those massacres there? Or people attending the open areas venues.

2. If maniacs get their guns from black market..... Then..... why is it so easy for these maniacs to purchase this type of guns legally? Right now you don’t even need the black market.

Alcohol, cars or hammers are not made for mass killings but AR15 does.

Buying guns from black market is not that easy to the general public unless you have a real connections to hard cores.

Currently we even have a president EO allowing mentally disturbed people able buy guns.

My suggestion. Close all those loopholes at gun shows, make background checks standard all over US, And STOP selling these lunatics favorite weapons of mass killings the AR15 to the public.

Also I do not recall school security guards or anybody encountering Cruz before or during the carnage. Can you help me find that? Because as far as I know there are armed security guards but never encountered Nicolas Cruz. See link below.

Florida school shooting: How was killer able to get around school security?

Armed guard at Florida school never encountered rampaging gunman - NY Daily News

Armed security guard at Florida school never encountered gunman during deadly rampage

RICH SCHAPIRO FEB 15, 2018 12:58 PM
An armed security guard never got the chance to stop the teen gunman who murdered 17 students and staffers at a Florida high school, authorities said Thursday.

In our political environment, a constitutional "amendment" would be impossible.
Because the people who control American politicians accept the recurring massacres of other people's school kids as an acceptable price for easy access to large capacity handguns and military style semi automatics. Yes. I know this. They don't give a damn. I keep saying it. Sandy Hook demonstrated it. Haven't you noticed? After all, you're one of them.

What is it with you people and this obsession on type of weapon used? If we ban one weapon (which we've done in the past with no success) they just get a different weapon. You solve nothing.......absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back