🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass killings

So, there are plenty of weapons available for any use. I ask again, what is the virtue of the AR-15?
It accepts large capacity removable magazines, like most military style semi automatic rifles and a high rate of fire. Perfect for an abundance of targets.

Yes we know you are afraid of the black scary guns

If anyone starts shooting at you just hide behind all the sheep you'll blend right in

Right now we live in a nightmarish society..........

That stupid statement right there renders the rest of your post moot.

You live in the greatest society ever. A mere 3900 hundred years ago there was no electricity. IO want people to sit and ponder for a moment a world with no electricity. No lights at night, living in darkness, no coolers, no grocery stores with refrigerators, no electronic device at all, no communications, no modern medical devices, Just gibe it some thought.

And that just the technical side. Then there is the social side. Living under Kings, no rights, no travel.........

The OP says, "Right now we live in a nightmarish society". What a pathetic punkass bitch. Just shut the fuck up and get a job you loser.

So the armed civilians do everything they can to make it easy for mass killers to get guns, then walk away when there is a killing. Classy.

And you're another fucking idiot.

The question at hand is: Why does a person want to kill another person. THAT is the problem. The tool of choice is neither here nor there. Moron.
You live in the greatest society ever.

Nope.
"Great societies" don't allow problems like this to fester for decades.

You live in the greatest society ever. A mere 3900 hundred years ago there was no electricity. IO want people to sit and ponder for a moment a world with no electricity. No lights at night, living in darkness, no coolers, no grocery stores with refrigerators, no electronic device at all, no communications, no modern medical devices, Just gibe it some thought.

And that just the technical side. Then there is the social side. Living under Kings, no rights, no travel.........

The OP says, "Right now we live in a nightmarish society". What a pathetic punkass bitch. Just shut the fuck up and get a job you loser.

So the armed civilians do everything they can to make it easy for mass killers to get guns, then walk away when there is a killing. Classy.

The question at hand is: Why does a person want to kill another person. THAT is the problem. The tool of choice is neither here nor there. Moron.

Nope.
You mean problems like the generational povert, unemployment, under employment and poor education that exists in our poorest inner city neighborhoods?

Yes we know you are afraid of the black scary guns
That's racist.
pink_lite_16-tfb.jpg

Nope.
You mean problems like the generational povert, unemployment, under employment and poor education that exists in our poorest inner city neighborhoods?

Umm.....in a thread titled.....
Mass killings
No, dope.

Nope.
You mean problems like the generational poverty, unemployment, under employment and poor education that exists in our poorest inner city neighborhoods?

Mass killings
No, dope.

But great societies don't let problems fester for decades right?

Why do you think most violence in the country occurs in poor urban areas?

Could you please cite the virtues of the AR-15? What makes it best for what purpose?

It's lightweight easy to shoot and can be customized easily.

That said the AR 15 is not a high powered rifle and in fact fires one of the smallest rounds on the market as such it is very useful for killing small game and as a varmint gun.

Because it is small and light people of smaller stature or who have some sort of disability can use it effectively for self or home defense.

Now I will tell you that I don't own an Ar 15 as I have no need for a small caliber underpowered rifle.

The few rifles I own are larger caliber. I prefer my shotgun for home defense. Personally I own more handguns of varying calibers and capacities than any other gun
You essentially described a .22 rifle. What's the real difference? What's the real virtue?

All an AR 15 is is an improves version of the old .22 ranch rifle.

I never said it was anything more than that.

Saying it should be banned because it looks like a military rifle is beyond stupid. And the fact that a ridiculously small fraction of a percent of all the Ar 15s owned by the public are used in murders, the calls to ban them for that reason are just as stupid.
I never mentioned aesthetics. Although let's get back to that later.

The real virtue is the firing system and customization.

I know sportsmen who hunt deer, turkey, waterfowl and black bear. Those game species has been successfully managed by hunters here for generations. I know target shooters aiming at clay pigeons paper targets and rusty cans. They fire shotguns, rifles, single action pistols, revolvers. They have done that for generations.

I own a Mosburg .12 gauge pump action shotgun for home defense. I'm not likely to miss, and themsoundmof racking amshell into the chamber is unmistakable.

So, there are plenty of weapons available for any use. I ask again, what is the virtue of the AR-15?

Now you want to get into why some people like the Ar 15

It really is as simple as this. People buy an AR 15 because they believe it is the best choice for them. Why do I buy red guitars instead of blue guitars? I like red guitars I don't think a red guitar has more virtue than a blue guitar

I know people who after firing an AR just like the fact that they are so light and easy to use

I don't try to justify a person's tastes. People buy what they like.
Are there other products that present a greater hazard than available, less lethal products?

It's lightweight easy to shoot and can be customized easily.

That said the AR 15 is not a high powered rifle and in fact fires one of the smallest rounds on the market as such it is very useful for killing small game and as a varmint gun.

Because it is small and light people of smaller stature or who have some sort of disability can use it effectively for self or home defense.

Now I will tell you that I don't own an Ar 15 as I have no need for a small caliber underpowered rifle.

The few rifles I own are larger caliber. I prefer my shotgun for home defense. Personally I own more handguns of varying calibers and capacities than any other gun
You essentially described a .22 rifle. What's the real difference? What's the real virtue?

All an AR 15 is is an improves version of the old .22 ranch rifle.

I never said it was anything more than that.

Saying it should be banned because it looks like a military rifle is beyond stupid. And the fact that a ridiculously small fraction of a percent of all the Ar 15s owned by the public are used in murders, the calls to ban them for that reason are just as stupid.
I never mentioned aesthetics. Although let's get back to that later.

The real virtue is the firing system and customization.

I know sportsmen who hunt deer, turkey, waterfowl and black bear. Those game species has been successfully managed by hunters here for generations. I know target shooters aiming at clay pigeons paper targets and rusty cans. They fire shotguns, rifles, single action pistols, revolvers. They have done that for generations.

I own a Mosburg .12 gauge pump action shotgun for home defense. I'm not likely to miss, and themsoundmof racking amshell into the chamber is unmistakable.

Now you want to get into why some people like the Ar 15

It really is as simple as this. People buy an AR 15 because they believe it is the best choice for them. Why do I buy red guitars instead of blue guitars? I like red guitars I don't think a red guitar has more virtue than a blue guitar

I know people who after firing an AR just like the fact that they are so light and easy to use

I don't try to justify a person's tastes. People buy what they like.
Are there other products that present a greater hazard than available, less lethal products?

You tell me.

There are certainly guns that are far more lethal than an AR 15.

Nope.
You mean problems like the generational poverty, unemployment, under employment and poor education that exists in our poorest inner city neighborhoods?

Mass killings
No, dope.

While I appreciate you agreeing that it's not the "greatest society", you should stick to the topic.

Nope.

Mass killings
No, dope.

While I appreciate you agreeing that it's not the "greatest society", you should stick to the topic.

Gun violence and crime are part of the topic

It is no coincidence that virtually all these killings have been carried out with the same, poser military-type person and weapon. The psychological profile is crystal clear. There is no need for AR 15s. As every trigger happy bozo is quick to point out, they fire the same ammunition as many other rifles, so what is so special about them? They look like an M16, of course, because they essentially are. So, if you want to look all prep and fierce, a wooden stock just won't do. Gotta have that bad ass military look.
Of course it is tied to mental problems, but in the meantime it is only realistic to admit the connection between this particular firearm and the sickness.

How does a country that has indiscriminately killed tens of thousands innocent people the last 20 years convince it's people that killing is wrong?

We do it as a country and then hold a parade.

It is no coincidence that virtually all these killings have been carried out with the same, poser military-type person and weapon. The psychological profile is crystal clear. There is no need for AR 15s. As every trigger happy bozo is quick to point out, they fire the same ammunition as many other rifles, so what is so special about them? They look like an M16, of course, because they essentially are. So, if you want to look all prep and fierce, a wooden stock just won't do. Gotta have that bad ass military look.
Of course it is tied to mental problems, but in the meantime it is only realistic to admit the connection between this particular firearm and the sickness.

So a rifle with a wood stock that operates exactly like an Ar15 is OK because why?

Nope.

Mass killings
No, dope.

Nope.
Criminal gangs warring with each other is in no way the same as indiscriminate mass public shootings. Completely different motivations and social pathologies.

Mass killings
No, dope.

Nope.
Criminal gangs warring with each other is in no way the same as indiscriminate public shootings. Completely different motivations and social pathologies.

Of course it is.

WHat do you call it when a car load of thugs commit a driveby and fire into a crowd if not a mass shooting?

Mass killings
No, dope.

Nope.
Criminal gangs warring with each other is in no way the same as indiscriminate public shootings. Completely different motivations and social pathologies.

Of course it is.

WHat do you call it when a car load of thugs commit a driveby and fire into a crowd if not a mass shooting?

In an attemp to hit a rival? Ciminally sloppy and stupid. Not a pointed act with the purpose of making a political statement. Not domestic terrorism.

Your attemp to waterdown this subject in an effort to take the heat off your fellow supremacists is transparent and ineffectual.

Not sure if anyone remembers, it was on July 18, 1984 - in San Ysidro, California, there was a mass shooting at a McDonald's. Twenty-one people were killed, and 19 were seriously wounded.

Mass shootings are not new. We just haven't had as many as this past years or so.

We don't need laws changed, or new laws on the books. I believe that they should be strictly enforced. We cannot prevent ALL incidents like these. But we need to stop putting a band-aid on the problem. We need to get to the root of the problem and correct it.
At times, they are falling through the cracks.
Some say, "It's not my problem. Why should I do anything about it?"
I say, "It's everyone's problem. We all live in this society. We all have to deal with it. If we are going to be a community at all."

Of course, there are those out there, that don't want to be "part of the community". So, they rather blame others for the problem.

"Man is his own worst enemy."
What is the root of the problem?

Nope.

Of course it is.

In an attemp to hit a rival? Ciminally sloppy and stupid. Not a pointed act with the purpose of making a political statement. Not domestic terrorism.

Your attemp to waterdown this subject in an effort to take the heat off your fellow supremacists is transparent and ineffectual.

Topics drift all the time to include relevant and related topics

So if you want to be a thread cop go ahead but don't tell me what to post

Forum List

Back