Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

Gilroy is a big farming community with a majority HIspanic population. The two biggest employers are two giant farming corporations.

The kind that employ illegals to work their crops and harvest the garlic the town was celebrating.

The white shooter said he was angry.

We'll have to wait and see where the facts lead.

If guns made the country safe, we'd be the safest country in the world. Hell, in the universe.

Apparently guy was asked by people screaming "why are you doing this" and he responded "because I'm really angry".

6 Year old boy killed so that some POS could get his anger out in the form of mass murder. This is the world we live in.
Correction: This is the country we live in.
I was wondering what took so long from the last one in Virginia. Fifty years ago we went from a nation which had physical foundation to one of human foundation. We also killed God. Or the faith in a deity was slowly reduced. All of our vices were expanded a hundred fold. Faith is one of the stalwarts of not doing anything lie we see today as part of our personalities. True Religious belief or faith brings guilt with it. Even having an education in it does the same. We were the Land of Milk and Honey, the Garden of Eden or Eden. Of course we still had many problems and issues. Then we became Babylon, the Whore of Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrah. And the problems that were fixed expanded into many other problems a thousand times worse. Social justice rules the roost as being qualified overrules being the best.This is not a sermon. This was basically taken from a book that tells us how men live. Whether of faith or secular. You can use other metaphors and it will be the same only worded different. This is so easy to see and yet so many are blind. You used to be able to go to a sports stadium with very little security and all the food you can bring in. Today you walk through a complex metal detector probed by people with wands. Security is everywhere. This garlic festival had the same security set up as stadiums. But the person/people involved cut through a fence. This is what you wanted and this is what you got. Its a tragedy, but we ph uk with each other. I just remember people faces who have ever ph uked with me. Its from other time eras, but it is fun. And there are people on these boards and many others who feel the same way for many reasons.
It's not because of God is Dead. I am taking the liberty of sharing a comment of Tommy Tainant's yesterday on another thread:
The UK is many times safer than the crazy US, even when we are pissed. But we are no better than you. Its cos we dont have guns.
Thats it.

Apparently guy was asked by people screaming "why are you doing this" and he responded "because I'm really angry".

6 Year old boy killed so that some POS could get his anger out in the form of mass murder. This is the world we live in.
I was wondering what took so long from the last one in Virginia. Fifty years ago we went from a nation which had physical foundation to one of human foundation. We also killed God. Or the faith in a deity was slowly reduced. All of our vices were expanded a hundred fold. Faith is one of the stalwarts of not doing anything lie we see today as part of our personalities. True Religious belief or faith brings guilt with it. Even having an education in it does the same. We were the Land of Milk and Honey, the Garden of Eden or Eden. Of course we still had many problems and issues. Then we became Babylon, the Whore of Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrah. And the problems that were fixed expanded into many other problems a thousand times worse. Social justice rules the roost as being qualified overrules being the best.This is not a sermon. This was basically taken from a book that tells us how men live. Whether of faith or secular. You can use other metaphors and it will be the same only worded different. This is so easy to see and yet so many are blind. You used to be able to go to a sports stadium with very little security and all the food you can bring in. Today you walk through a complex metal detector probed by people with wands. Security is everywhere. This garlic festival had the same security set up as stadiums. But the person/people involved cut through a fence. This is what you wanted and this is what you got. Its a tragedy, but we ph uk with each other. I just remember people faces who have ever ph uked with me. Its from other time eras, but it is fun. And there are people on these boards and many others who feel the same way for many reasons.
It's not because of God is Dead. I am taking the liberty of sharing a comment of Tommy Tainant's yesterday on another thread:
The UK is many times safer than the crazy US, even when we are pissed. But we are no better than you. Its cos we dont have guns.
Thats it.
Narrative Fail.

London now more dangerous than New York City, crime stats suggest

There is risk inherent to freedom. The more security one has; the less freedom one has. There’s no way around it. You just have to decide which is more important to you. Real, traditional Americans who align more closely with the founders vision for this nation, choose freedom every time...

Update!

Shooter is Iranian/Italian.

EApN59dWwAA-Dnp.jpg

EApNx27XsAEwts9.jpg

Gilroy Garlic Festival Shooting: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Second shooter still on the loose.

Gilroy is a big farming community with a majority HIspanic population. The two biggest employers are two giant farming corporations.

The kind that employ illegals to work their crops and harvest the garlic the town was celebrating.

The white shooter said he was angry.

We'll have to wait and see where the facts lead.

If guns made the country safe, we'd be the safest country in the world. Hell, in the universe.

It was a "gun free" zone.

Never knew there was a garlic festival

Yeah, a pretty cool annual event in my part of the world. You can have garlic-flavored anything, even a free small sample of garlic ice cream (it's not as bad as it sounds; it's actually pretty good).

I've only been to the event once though, since it's usually 90-100+ degrees this time of year.

Last edited:
Any minute 2AGuy will be showing up telling us how we don't need any more gun laws and swimming pools are more dangerous.
pretty sure what the shooter did was illegal already.

now - what laws would you propose to stop this? so far i've yet to encounter anyone wanting MORE gun control come up with a solution that didn't involve just getting rid of all guns period.

Police responded to the festival grounds around 5:30PM. Around 11 people were reportedly shot. One of them has died.

Never knew there was a garlic festival, prayers go to the victims.

MASS SHOOTING: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival - Breaking911
A small price to pay for our Second Amendment Freedoms

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims

It has nothing to do with a "price paid for our 2nd A rights"

This is a kind of event that can take anywhere, even places that don't have a 2nd Amendment. Places like Paris France in the fall of 2015. Or in the Tremendous Republic of Mexico.

Looks like another muslim went nuts. We need more gun control! No muslims can own guns unless they go back where they came from.

A garlic festival. Who would shoot up a freaking garlic festival? Only in California. The perp was shot dead by the brave Police Officers that the left seems to hate and revile.

Police responded to the festival grounds around 5:30PM. Around 11 people were reportedly shot. One of them has died.

Never knew there was a garlic festival, prayers go to the victims.

MASS SHOOTING: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival - Breaking911
A small price to pay for our Second Amendment Freedoms

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims

It has nothing to do with a "price paid for our 2nd A rights"

This is a kind of event that can take anywhere, even places that don't have a 2nd Amendment. Places like Paris France in the fall of 2015. Or in the Tremendous Republic of Mexico.

The families of the victims have to realize that guns in our society keep us safe and that your loved ones death only serves to protect our beloved second amendment

Forum List

Back