Mass Shooting in Britain......4 men shot.....but...they have gun control...

Gun ownership has been proven to save lives. Not take them.

(a) no it hasn't, that's not even possible; and (b) also blatantly false. Unless you want to go dig up the graves of all the shooting victims on the wrong end of an owned gun and tell them they're not really dead and they should shake it off and get back out there.
Gun control save lives, lol

When pigs fly...

Hashtag no proof
The U.S. has the highest murder rate in the first world, and the weakest gun laws in the first world. And more mass shootings than the rest of the first world combined.

But yeah hashtag no proof or whatever.
Obviously more control can never work...

What is your solution??

There was a mass shooting in Britain....and I notice it wasnt' covered by the U.S. Press...I guess that is because it would hamper obama's claim that Europe has gun control...

Now keep in mind...Britain had confiscation of guns, they have strict gun control laws, far more extreme than any here in the states and and they are a first world country, so the anti gunners can't say they are like Mexico so they can't enforce their gun laws......

Sorry, Mr. President, England Had a 'Mass Shooting' Saturday - The Truth About Guns

Four men shot in legs in Birmingham - BBC News

From the BBC report.......so no...it isn't from the gun blog...they just linked to it...

Four men were taken to hospital with bullet wounds to their legs after a shooting in Birmingham.

Police said they were called to the Costcutter shop in Great Hampton Row, north of the city centre, on Saturday.

Three men remain in hospital for treatment for their injuries, which are not thought to be life-threatening.

West Midlands Police refused to speculate on any motive for the attack. There were no arrests and no direct appeal for witnesses.

And again....this guy could have walked into any school or a movie theater........so no...gun control does not work..even in Britain...

Birmingham is the Arab Muslim capital of England. It is basically occupied and whites are afraid to go there. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

(a) no it hasn't, that's not even possible; and (b) also blatantly false. Unless you want to go dig up the graves of all the shooting victims on the wrong end of an owned gun and tell them they're not really dead and they should shake it off and get back out there.

When pigs fly...

Hashtag no proof
The U.S. has the highest murder rate in the first world, and the weakest gun laws in the first world. And more mass shootings than the rest of the first world combined.

Not according to the actual statistics, O.S. Not even close. look at the report I posted again. here it is:

Britain the most violent country in Europe and even worse than South Africa and U.S.

article-1196941-05900DF7000005DC-677_468x636.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents.......
Why is the United States crime rate so much lower than these other nations?

We have 2nd Amendment rights here.
Yeah they have a high rate of violent crime. Thank God there's gun control there, or those violent crimes would be murderes.

There was a mass shooting in Britain....and I notice it wasnt' covered by the U.S. Press...I guess that is because it would hamper obama's claim that Europe has gun control...

Now keep in mind...Britain had confiscation of guns, they have strict gun control laws, far more extreme than any here in the states and and they are a first world country, so the anti gunners can't say they are like Mexico so they can't enforce their gun laws......

Sorry, Mr. President, England Had a 'Mass Shooting' Saturday - The Truth About Guns

From the BBC report.......so no...it isn't from the gun blog...they just linked to it...

Four men were taken to hospital with bullet wounds to their legs after a shooting in Birmingham.

Police said they were called to the Costcutter shop in Great Hampton Row, north of the city centre, on Saturday.

Three men remain in hospital for treatment for their injuries, which are not thought to be life-threatening.

West Midlands Police refused to speculate on any motive for the attack. There were no arrests and no direct appeal for witnesses.

And again....this guy could have walked into any school or a movie theater........so no...gun control does not work..even in Britain...

Birmingham is the Arab Muslim capital of England. It is basically occupied and whites are afraid to go there. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

That is true. Doesn't Birmingham have no go zones?

When pigs fly...

Hashtag no proof

Obviously more control can never work...

What is your solution??
It does work. Check out those inconvenient murder rates I told you about.

Yes, they even have their own Shariah law.

Neither of those are true, boys. Look it up. Fox News apologizes for expert calling Birmingham ‘totally Muslim no-go zone’

When pigs fly...

Hashtag no proof

I don't disagree with you but that's not what the poster claimed. She said "gun ownership has "been proven" to save lives" and that they don't kill anybody.

Wtf is all this "hashtag" about? :dunno:

When pigs fly...

Hashtag no proof

Not according to the actual statistics, O.S. Not even close. look at the report I posted again. here it is:

Britain the most violent country in Europe and even worse than South Africa and U.S.

Yeah they have a high rate of violent crime. Thank God there's gun control there, or those violent crimes would be murderes.

Their murder rate is higher too. The FBI counts each unsolved death due to a crime - as an unsolved murder - while the British law enforcement do not use the same guidelines and therein refuse to list it as a murder. It's been an ongoing debate as to whether their covering up the true number of murders is helping them. Truth be known - there is an epidemic of Murder in Britain.

When pigs fly...

Hashtag no proof

Hearsay...

When pigs fly...

Hashtag no proof

I don't disagree with you but that's not what the poster claimed. She said "gun ownership has "been proven" to save lives" and that they don't kill anybody.
Gun ownership has been proven to save lives, Pogo. The statistics prove that to be true. When the criminal knows that the home owner has a gun? They usually move on.

When pigs fly...

Hashtag no proof

Why is the United States crime rate so much lower than these other countries?

Not in murder, not with guns.

I will keep my firearms, thanks.

911 is about 40 miles from me.

Hashtag self reliance

Neither of those are true, boys. Look it up. Fox News apologizes for expert calling Birmingham ‘totally Muslim no-go zone’

Wrong again.

A child in Birmingham is now more likely to be a Muslim than Christian

'Birmingham – best place in Europe to be pure Muslim' – Telegraph Blogs

70,000 Muslims gather in Birmingham for celebration to mark Eid

When pigs fly...

Hashtag no proof

Gun ownership has been proven to save lives, Pogo. The statistics prove that to be true. When the criminal knows that the home owner has a gun? They usually move on.

That's a "speculative anecdote". Sliiightly different from "proven".

Hearsay...

That too.

When pigs fly...

Hashtag no proof

Their murder rate is higher too. The FBI counts each unsolved death due to a crime - as an unsolved murder - while the British law enforcement do not use the same guidelines and therein refuse to list it as a murder. It's been an ongoing debate as to whether their covering up the true number of murders is helping them. Truth be known - there is an epidemic of Murder in Britain.
Jeri, you are wildly speculating. You have no means of supporting your statement.

Wrong again.

Islam was and is most violent religion the planet has ever know...

Wrong again.

Even Fox says you are wrong, I can't help it that you believe lies.

Wrong again.

Islam was and is most violent religion the planet has ever know...
If you knew anything of Islam, you don't, you'd know that wasn't true.

Forum List

Back