Mass Shooting in Britain......4 men shot.....but...they have gun control...

Nope, the figures that actually make up the total do not support you in any way at all.

Wrong..the actual studies....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)
DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)
L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)
Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..
If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

There was a mass shooting in Britain....and I notice it wasnt' covered by the U.S. Press...I guess that is because it would hamper obama's claim that Europe has gun control...

Now keep in mind...Britain had confiscation of guns, they have strict gun control laws, far more extreme than any here in the states and and they are a first world country, so the anti gunners can't say they are like Mexico so they can't enforce their gun laws......

Sorry, Mr. President, England Had a 'Mass Shooting' Saturday - The Truth About Guns

Four men shot in legs in Birmingham - BBC News

From the BBC report.......so no...it isn't from the gun blog...they just linked to it...

Four men were taken to hospital with bullet wounds to their legs after a shooting in Birmingham.

Police said they were called to the Costcutter shop in Great Hampton Row, north of the city centre, on Saturday.

Three men remain in hospital for treatment for their injuries, which are not thought to be life-threatening.

West Midlands Police refused to speculate on any motive for the attack. There were no arrests and no direct appeal for witnesses.

And again....this guy could have walked into any school or a movie theater........so no...gun control does not work..even in Britain...
What's Britain's murder rate again?
How many SADFIs get murdered again?

There was a mass shooting in Britain....and I notice it wasnt' covered by the U.S. Press...I guess that is because it would hamper obama's claim that Europe has gun control...

Now keep in mind...Britain had confiscation of guns, they have strict gun control laws, far more extreme than any here in the states and and they are a first world country, so the anti gunners can't say they are like Mexico so they can't enforce their gun laws......

Sorry, Mr. President, England Had a 'Mass Shooting' Saturday - The Truth About Guns

Four men shot in legs in Birmingham - BBC News

From the BBC report.......so no...it isn't from the gun blog...they just linked to it...

Four men were taken to hospital with bullet wounds to their legs after a shooting in Birmingham.

Police said they were called to the Costcutter shop in Great Hampton Row, north of the city centre, on Saturday.

Three men remain in hospital for treatment for their injuries, which are not thought to be life-threatening.

West Midlands Police refused to speculate on any motive for the attack. There were no arrests and no direct appeal for witnesses.

And again....this guy could have walked into any school or a movie theater........so no...gun control does not work..even in Britain...
What's Britain's murder rate again?
How many SADFIs get murdered again?
I don't know. You've never been murdered, so it can't be that many.

As long as we stupidly focus on the tool used and not on the "why it happened", people will continue to die.

Both need to be examined. But that won't happen as long as Congress is controlled by the GOP, who is beholden to the NRA. God forbid if one of them fails to receive his NRA check on time.

No, it is neither the GOP not the NRA. The NRA wants the focus taken off the tool and placed in trying to find out why our society is so violent, and why people seek to earn infamy. It is clearly the DNC that cares little about why this is happening.

Birmingham is the Arab Muslim capital of England. It is basically occupied and whites are afraid to go there. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

That is true. Doesn't Birmingham have no go zones?

Yes, they even have their own Shariah law.
Neither of those are true, boys. Look it up. Fox News apologizes for expert calling Birmingham ‘totally Muslim no-go zone’

Wrong again.

A child in Birmingham is now more likely to be a Muslim than Christian

'Birmingham – best place in Europe to be pure Muslim' – Telegraph Blogs

70,000 Muslims gather in Birmingham for celebration to mark Eid
Even Fox says you are wrong, I can't help it that you believe lies.

Don't be an idiot. Fox said it was designated as a no go zone. Officially it isn't but unofficially it is. The articles I posted were from British newspapers as to the Birmingham being one of the largest Muslim communities in UK. You just want to be a partisan ideologue while trampling on the truth.

Welcome to the Islamic republic of Al Birmingham-allah

Demography of Birmingham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"There were only 21 out of 354 local authorities in England where the proportion of self-described Christians was lower than that of Birmingham. There were only six authorities with a higher percentage of Muslims. Birmingham's total Muslim population of 140,033 was the highest of any local authority area."

70,000 Muslims gather in Birmingham for celebration to mark Eid[

And you know a lot about Islam. Right, sure.

One word best describes Islam... Violence

...don't forget intolerance, chauvinism, persecution, apartheid, barbarism, etc.

Islam is a cancer upon modern civilization.

learnaboutislam.jpg

Much more than most, which isn't hard.

Actually the word is Submission, to the Will of God...

Does britain have murder control or gun control?

You guys keep telling us that they are the same thing.

No, no guys are telling you that.

And again...4 guys shot.......apparently they don't have gun control either.....

Shooting control or gun control?

And please...maybe you will answer this...

What stopped him from walking into a school?

What stopped him from walking into a theater?

Nothing stopped him...he just didnt do it. Nothing "stopped" me from going to a theater either

Exactly...so the gun control did not stop a mass shooting in Britain did it......nor did it stop the 19 year old who wanted to shoot up his school.....did it?
Wrong gun control. What is needed is a near total ban.

One word best describes Islam... Violence
Actually the word is Submission, to the Will of God...
You mean submit, or else.

Don't be an idiot. Fox said it was designated as a no go zone. Officially it isn't but unofficially it is. The articles I posted were from British newspapers as to the Birmingham being one of the largest Muslim communities in UK. You just want to be a partisan ideologue while trampling on the truth.

Welcome to the Islamic republic of Al Birmingham-allah

Demography of Birmingham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"There were only 21 out of 354 local authorities in England where the proportion of self-described Christians was lower than that of Birmingham. There were only six authorities with a higher percentage of Muslims. Birmingham's total Muslim population of 140,033 was the highest of any local authority area."

70,000 Muslims gather in Birmingham for celebration to mark Eid[

The truth, reality and facts are like crosses to vampires for lefties..they see the truth, reality and facts, and go running back to their coffins.....

And again...4 guys shot.......apparently they don't have gun control either.....

Nothing stopped him...he just didnt do it. Nothing "stopped" me from going to a theater either

Exactly...so the gun control did not stop a mass shooting in Britain did it......nor did it stop the 19 year old who wanted to shoot up his school.....did it?

Wrong....Canada, Britain, Europe and Australia have gun bans and confiscation and they aren't stopping gun crime...their criminal culture is now turning more violent and starting to use guns more often...

What are you guys going to say when Canada, Britain, Europe and Australia all have climbing gun murder rates when they have enacted all of the gun laws you nuts can only dream of?

Total ban = millions of dead people

Forum List

Back