Mass shooting in Chicago - 13 shot

We have far too many guns out there. And far too few people that have a sense of responsibility. Black or white. The naval yard shooting was by a black citizen. Most of the school shootings have been by white citizens. Time to realize that it is not a black or white problem, but a problem of access to deadly weapons by crazies.

Wow...I would hate to walk around with such blinders on.
Wow.

We have far too many guns out there. And far too few people that have a sense of responsibility. Black or white. The naval yard shooting was by a black citizen. Most of the school shootings have been by white citizens. Time to realize that it is not a black or white problem, but a problem of access to deadly weapons by crazies.

You are exactly wrong.

When will you morons realize that criminals don't obey laws.

Yeah probably never.

When will stupid people like you realize that it is not criminals that shoot up Naval Yard and schools, but crazies. Criminals are not going to shoot up these places, no profit in that. But the crazies that you and the NRA gaurentee the right to have weapons that can fire thirty rounds in under ten seconds that kill our children and people that work in areas that are involved in the defense of our nation.

Hey moron, we aren't just talking about the Navy Yard dumbass, we are talking also about the Chicago incident. Let me give you a clue, assuming you have the mental capacity to understand it; crazies don't obey laws either.

Those gang members have a second amendment right to the firearm of their choice

People get shot? So what?

No, actually they do not. LOLberal laws have won in Chitown. You dont get to own a gun. But somehow, these guns were procured adn used even though it's illegal.

At the same time, only crazy people shoot up schools and naval yards, not criminals.

You guys are beyond stupid. Brain dead, perhaps? it's hard to call...

We have 300 mllion guns in circulation. Some people are going to end up getting shot

It is the price we are willing to pay for our second amendment

Clean up the blood and try to catch the guys who did it...then go about your day

Liberal goofyness:

You just poisoned some OTC pills and killed a dozen people! What's wrong with YOU?
You just blew up a federal building and killed hundreds! What's wrong with YOU?
You just started a fire in an office building and killed several people! What's wrong with YOU?
You just shot 12 people! We need to address the GUNS!

Liberal goofyness:

You just poisoned some OTC pills and killed a dozen people! What's wrong with YOU?
You just started a fire in an office building and killed several people! What's wrong with YOU?

2/3 of our murders are by guns

It usually makes sense to go after your leading cause of death rather than the hundreds of rare ones

Liberal goofyness:

It usually makes sense to go after your leading cause of death rather than the hundreds of rare ones

Same could be said with who. :eek:

People have guns.....some people like to use them to shoot up a crowd

Nothing we can do about it until people are laying in the streets bleeding

Nothing we can do about it.....we love our guns

they dont have 2nd amendment right to shoot people....but yet this shit by Gangs goes on all over the Country weekly....and the only thing done about it is talk about it for a day or so....but if a bunch of white kids or people get shot up....watch out!.....Justice is coming to Frog Town....

they dont have 2nd amendment right to shoot people....but yet this shit by Gangs goes on all over the Country weekly....and the only thing done about it is talk about it for a day or so....but if a bunch of white kids or people get shot up....watch out!.....Justice is coming to Frog Town....

Hey Harry

Remember the good old day when all of our massacres were by dissatisfied Postal Workers?

Now, everybody is getting into the act

And BTW - Rightwinger, I give you pos reps sometimes, I pretty much never neg rep - but I do say something.
------- On your approval of the post it isn't a black/white thing, it is a gun thing ----
Really?? You believe this? You believe the murder rate among blacks is not a specific problem tied to the inner city culture? No?
I can only hope you thanked that post without really thinking about it....you are a lefty, but I don't think you are that ignorant of reality.

Liberal goofyness:

Guns don't cause death dumbass.

And BTW - Rightwinger, I give you pos reps sometimes, I pretty much never neg rep - but I do say something.
------- On your approval of the post it isn't a black/white thing, it is a gun thing ----
Really?? You believe this? You believe the murder rate among blacks is not a specific problem tied to the inner city culture? No?
I can only hope you thanked that post without really thinking about it....you are a lefty, but I don't think you are that ignorant of reality.

It is easy to blame our high murder rates on out of control n*ggers and their gang shootings. But only 12% of our murders are gang related. Most murders are by someone you know. Domestic violence murders are around 30% of all murders

We have 300 million guns out there. If you want one...it is there for you

We pay for it with an outrageous murder rate, gang violence, assasinations, massacres and suicides

But we all know what the NRA says....nothing you can do about it

Liberal goofyness:

:lol:

It is easy to blame our high murder rates on out of control n*ggers and their gang shootings. But only 12% of our murders are gang related. Most murders are by someone you know. Domestic violence murders are around 30% of all murders

We pay for it with an outrageous murder rate, gang violence, assasinations, massacres and suicides

what is your suggestion?

Forum List

Back