Mass shooting in Chicago - 13 shot

And BTW - Rightwinger, I give you pos reps sometimes, I pretty much never neg rep - but I do say something.
------- On your approval of the post it isn't a black/white thing, it is a gun thing ----
Really?? You believe this? You believe the murder rate among blacks is not a specific problem tied to the inner city culture? No?
I can only hope you thanked that post without really thinking about it....you are a lefty, but I don't think you are that ignorant of reality.

It is easy to blame our high murder rates on out of control n*ggers and their gang shootings. But only 12% of our murders are gang related. Most murders are by someone you know. Domestic violence murders are around 30% of all murders

We have 300 million guns out there. If you want one...it is there for you

We pay for it with an outrageous murder rate, gang violence, assasinations, massacres and suicides

But we all know what the NRA says....nothing you can do about it

Guns don't cause death dumbass.

:lol:

Liberal goofyness:

You just poisoned some OTC pills and killed a dozen people! What's wrong with YOU?
You just blew up a federal building and killed hundreds! What's wrong with YOU?
You just started a fire in an office building and killed several people! What's wrong with YOU?
You just shot 12 people! We need to address the GUNS!

2/3 of our murders are by guns

It usually makes sense to go after your leading cause of death rather than the hundreds of rare ones

Wow.

And BTW - Rightwinger, I give you pos reps sometimes, I pretty much never neg rep - but I do say something.
------- On your approval of the post it isn't a black/white thing, it is a gun thing ----
Really?? You believe this? You believe the murder rate among blacks is not a specific problem tied to the inner city culture? No?
I can only hope you thanked that post without really thinking about it....you are a lefty, but I don't think you are that ignorant of reality.

It is easy to blame our high murder rates on out of control n*ggers and their gang shootings. But only 12% of our murders are gang related. Most murders are by someone you know. Domestic violence murders are around 30% of all murders

We pay for it with an outrageous murder rate, gang violence, assasinations, massacres and suicides

what is your suggestion?

My suggestion is that when people get shot we just say who the fuck cares? I still got MY guns

:lol:

Yeah I know you don't get it, but I can't dumb it down any further for you.

Okay....but that didn't answer the question.
And nice strawman there with using the "n" word.
So yes or no, yes meaning you believe there is significant correlation between black murder rates and the negative urban culture (which does not mean gang killing or not) or no - you do not believe there is any or little correlation between the two?

We have far too many guns out there. And far too few people that have a sense of responsibility. Black or white. The naval yard shooting was by a black citizen. Most of the school shootings have been by white citizens. Time to realize that it is not a black or white problem, but a problem of access to deadly weapons by crazies.

I love the way you "science" guys know the conclusion before the data is in!

Can't be any solution but guns.

Now for the dénouement:

1. “In mass shootings involving guns and mind-altering medications, politicians immediately seek to blame guns but never the medication. Nearly every mass shooting that has taken place in America over the last two decades has a link to psychiatric medication, and it appears today's tragic event is headed in the same direction.

According to ABC News, Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, has been labeled as having “mental illness” and a “personality disorder.” These are precisely the words typically heard in a person who is being “treated” with mind-altering psychiatric drugs…. The Columbine High School shooters were, of course, on psychiatric drugs… One of the most common side effects of psychiatric drugs is violent outbursts and thoughts of suicide…. We should be outlawing psychiatric medications, not an inanimate piece of metal.” Gun control? We need medication control! Newton elementary school shooter Adam Lanza likely on meds; labeled as having 'personality disorder'

2. "Despite every indication that Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis was on SSRI drugs that have been linked to dozens of previous mass shootings, the mainstream media has once again avoided all discussion of the issue, preferring instead to blame the tragedy on a non-existent AR-15 that the gunman didn’t even use.

We now know that Alexis “had been treated since August by the Veterans Administration for his mental problems.”

As Mike Adams points out, “This is proof that Aaron Alexis was on psychiatric drugs, because that’s the only treatment currently being offered by the Veterans Administration for mental problems. Alexis’ family members also confirmed to the press that he was being “treated” for his mental health problems. Across the medical industry, “treatment” is the code word for psychiatric drugging.”
» Media Buries Psychiatric Drug Connection to Navy Shooter Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Here's a plan, Rocks....maybe you could study science?

Bullets do

So yes or no, yes meaning you believe there is significant correlation between black murder rates and the negative urban culture (which does not mean gang killing or not) or no - you do not believe there is any or little correlation between the two?

I still miss your point

Negative urban culture? Guns contribute so do drugs. But to me the single biggest negative impact on urban culture is the breakdown of the family stucture

Does that answer your question?

Bullets do

No dumbass, they don't.

Gangs have been a part of Chicago's history since at least the days of Al Capone. They have infiltrated the politics of the city and remain a force. They have started schools and ran legit and illegit businesses. When you pack disenfranchised people into small spaces and continually upset the equilibrium what do you think is going to happen?

what is your suggestion?

My suggestion is that when people get shot we just say who the fuck cares? I still got MY guns

nice, i ask a serious question and you give a snide response. do you have actual suggestion or do you have nothing except mocking those who support gun rights?

I still miss your point

Negative urban culture? Guns contribute so do drugs. But to me the single biggest negative impact on urban culture is the breakdown of the family stucture

Does that answer your question?

For the most part...
Lots of folks lob you in the liberal loony bin...your last statement shows you don't belong in that category.
In my opinion, nothing, guns or no guns, is a higher causation of black on black violence than the terrible culture and mentality of said. Partly the fault of lousy social policies of the 60's and 70's, namely free everything with no strings attached which obviously created a dependent society that lessened the role of males - and a complete lack of moral/ethical standards brought on by none other than themselves being the other.

Forum List

Back