Mass shooting in France at magazine that published Mohammed cartoons

Read and learn!

http://www.religioustolerance.org/abo_viol.htm

That isn't just the work of a few individuals.

How about read and answer, Derideo or is that a novel idea for you?

He asked you a question. Answer it. And while you are at it provide a link for your fictional claim that millions of Christians supported Eric Rudolph. From a valid source - not a hate Christians website - thanks.

Here are his questions - try answering them rather than doling out condescending replies like Read and learn!
He says:
My own words? Who's words do you think I was using? I'm not aware of millions of Christians supporting him, you can use somebody else's words to back it up if there are some facts involved.

How many fundamentalist Christians in your area are cutting noses off of women, beheading non believers, warring with other factions of Christianity and terrorizing the population that allows criticisms to flourish? You can use your own words.

You replied Read and learn. Try Read and reply now....... the change will do you good.

Onus is on you to prove that it is a "hate Christians website".

What is the problem? Collating all of the violence perpetrated by hateful Christian fundamentalists against American women exercising their constitutional rights is "hateful" of all Christians?

Not my problem if they commit these hate crimes in the name of your Lord and Savior. But at least now you must know how 1.5 billion Muslims feel when a handful of terrorists commit criminal acts. Or is that somehow "different" in your religion?

Christianity does not murder people who make cartoons about Jesus Christ. Christianity does not convert by the sword. Christianity does not seek world domination. Christianity believes in the separation of Church and State whereas Islam is dependent upon the uniting of Mosque and State. Christianity does not impose it's commandments on unbelievers. Christianity teaches that God loved us while we were yet sinners. Islams's god - it is said - Allah loveth not the unbeliever. Islam is the antithesis of Christianity and to write out all the differences between the two I would have to write volumes of Books - VOLUMES> The God of Israel is the same God as the God of Christianity. The god of Islam is not the God of the Bible. I do not know how 1.5 billion Muslims feel at this moment because none of them were willing to speak up during the hostage crisis today. Not one Imam. Not one Muslim stood in the street shouting not in the name of Islam. No. Not one. Their silence is sinful. They should have spoken up but they did not. You should be speaking up for the victims. Not the 1.5 billion who did absolutely nothing today. Shame on you, Derideo.

The shame is all yours, Jeri!

WHAT?? Christianity believes in the separation of church & state?? Where have you been?

And no christians want to impose the 10 Commandments on unbelievers??? lmao[/QUOTE]

Only thing that is unbelievable is that you took what I said completely out of context.

Christians are killing people who make nasty cartoons about Jesus or Christianity? As usual you're fulla shit.

Naw, Christians are killing each other over whether Jesus was made of Wafers or not. Or they did that for centuries, I think they are finally over it.

This is called as neighborhood pressure. People are prevented to think logically about events by this kind of word games as "conspiracy theory". When people starts to think about events, someone reveals and blames you of being a "conspiracy theorist".

So if I would threat someone and the person who I have threatened would attacked after a while, it would be called as conspiracy theory ??? or Police would immediately take me into custody ? : )

Try to make sense. It's not the first time that Muslims went wild after a cartoonist or an author said something negative and true about Islam.

There are millions of fundamentalist Christians who supported Eric Rudolph and his ilk. But somehow there is a distinction between them and fundamentalist Muslims? Please explain this difference in your own words and yes, you can use both sides of the page.
My own words? Who's words do you think I was using? I'm not aware of millions of Christians supporting him, you can use somebody else's words to back it up if there are some facts involved.

How many fundamentalist Christians in your area are cutting noses off of women, beheading non believers, warring with other factions of Christianity and terrorizing the population that allows criticisms to flourish? You can use your own words.

Read and learn!

Learn to back up your shit. Posting a link is brain dead.

Next time ask an adult to explain to you how to click on a link so that you can read the content for yourself.
No, I'd rather make fun of the bloated retard that makes claims and expects people to go read up on what he was supposedly thinking. If you weren't such a dimwitted smug asshole I wouldn't need to explain it.

For now, I'm going back to your idiotic moral equivilence argument, let me know when you figure out how to post the relevant content.

Once again you make a fool of yourself by not being able to post anything but utterly irrelevant insults with zero substance.

:rofl:

Roud 10512501
Yeah but it's always Muslims that kill people because they offend their religion.

There you've said it. You do understand the fallacy of American conservative's thinking on Islam as a whole. Thinking all Islam has to be eliminated for the separate and unique murderous ideology of less than one percent that adhere to a subhuman version of Islam (the Islam of Murder) is so far away from rational thinking you cons should be laughed off the political stage. And as an American with national pride as the closest sentiment to being religious that I would ever hold (religious tolerance is a tenet of being a proud American) I do not like being associated with the religious intolerance just because the conservative movement here needs a hefty plank in their political platform and as a makeshift club to beat up on Democrats every time - Muslims kill people because they offend their sick interpretation of, as George Bush called it, the Religion of Peace.

Every terrorist that murders other human beings because they have become offended is not practicing the same Islam as Naomi apparently does.

I am quite certain that Naomi would never ever believe that killing other human beings when certain things offend her is part of her blessed and peaceful religion . I myself am quite offended by the religious intolerance in America that is on display here by the Christian right and the downright hateful conservative political smear campaign that happens after every terrorist attack anywhere in the world, but I abhor the act of murder for any reason whatsoever even more. It is not a part of my Americanism. Murder has nothing to do with Naomi's belief in a religion. Get over it cons.
<><><><><><><><><><><>
the koran says kill all infidels.., The Quran s Verses of Violence

Question:
Does the Quran really contain dozens of verses promoting violence?

Summary Answer:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God, however this can work both ways. Most of today's Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Apologists cater to their preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally do not stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy - and that of his companions - along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.

----------------------------------------

so there it is, and from what i read, Noomi is bound for HELL !! :up:

good bye Noomi :lmao:

That's just your false claim, according to most historians, the main reason for the crusades was to drive the Muslim invaders out of Christian Europe and the holy land.

Except that there werent' crusaders from all over Europe going to drive them out of Spain. The Spainards had to fight the Muslims all on their own.

As for the Holy Land, yeah, that was a fad for a hundred years, and then people just got tired of it and realized it was kind of stupid.

You know, actually, maybe you Zionists can take a lesson from that. The Crusaders states were driven into the sea, eventually. Same thing will happen to Israel. And in a few centuries, no one will really care.

They are practicing true Islam. The punishment for those who insult the prophet is death. It's in the Koran, read all about it.
Just adding a little to Roudy's comment, From all I have read of you posts Noomi you are a very nice person. These people may not represent your beliefs or your values but they do indeed represent your religion.

Everything I have read from Noomi tells me she is a very gentle hearted, caring individual with enormous potential to be whatever she wanted to be in life. She is a very intelligent young woman and I wish her the best - which means for her own good - I am hoping she will decide not to continue in Islam. I do not wish to offend Noomi - but I do want her to know the truth because I care about her.

Collating all of the violence perpetrated by hateful Christian fundamentalists against American women exercising their constitutional rights is "hateful" of all Christians?

Not my problem if they commit these hate crimes in the name of your Lord and Savior. But at least now you must know how 1.5 billion Muslims feel when a handful of terrorists commit criminal acts. Or is that somehow "different" in your religion?
A handful of Muslim terrorists? Good God. Have someone walk you through all the Islamic violence going on in the world since you are so unaware. You will quickly learn that there is no equivalence to Christians protesting the killing of babies. It might be hard for your toggle switch brain, but trying to save innocent lives is NOT the same as murdering thousands of people for straying over the line of a brand of Islam. How many American women live with the fear of having their noses cut off or gang raped for committing fornication?

You're like 100 lbs of shit stuffed in a 50# bag.

How many innocent Muslim women and children have died because of Bush's illegal warmongering in Iraq?

Ignoring your own crimes just makes you look like a hypocrite.

Read and learn!

Learn to back up your shit. Posting a link is brain dead.

Next time ask an adult to explain to you how to click on a link so that you can read the content for yourself.
No, I'd rather make fun of the bloated retard that makes claims and expects people to go read up on what he was supposedly thinking. If you weren't such a dimwitted smug asshole I wouldn't need to explain it.

For now, I'm going back to your idiotic moral equivilence argument, let me know when you figure out how to post the relevant content.

Once again you make a fool of yourself by not being able to post anything but utterly irrelevant insults with zero substance.

:rofl:
Another Doritto fart. Who could smell that coming? Learn how to post content you lazy bastard.

Collating all of the violence perpetrated by hateful Christian fundamentalists against American women exercising their constitutional rights is "hateful" of all Christians?

A handful of Muslim terrorists? Good God. Have someone walk you through all the Islamic violence going on in the world since you are so unaware. You will quickly learn that there is no equivalence to Christians protesting the killing of babies. It might be hard for your toggle switch brain, but trying to save innocent lives is NOT the same as murdering thousands of people for straying over the line of a brand of Islam. How many American women live with the fear of having their noses cut off or gang raped for committing fornication?

How many innocent Muslim women and children have died because of Bush's illegal warmongering in Iraq?

1. It wasn't an illegal war. You are not the judicial overlord of the US, sorry.
2. It wasn't a Christian endeavour.
3. They weren't wars against a religion.
4. Like I said 100lbs in a 50# sack.

Learn how to post content you lazy bastard.

How ironic coming from you of all people.

rofl_logo.jpg

Christians are killing people who make nasty cartoons about Jesus or Christianity? As usual you're fulla shit.

Naw, Christians are killing each other over whether Jesus was made of Wafers or not. Or they did that for centuries, I think they are finally over it.

Finally over it. Christians haven't been doing that shit for 500 years. It's your Muslim brethren that are living in the dark ages.

Roud 10512501
Yeah but it's always Muslims that kill people because they offend their religion.

There you've said it. You do understand the fallacy of American conservative's thinking on Islam as a whole. Thinking all Islam has to be eliminated for the separate and unique murderous ideology of less than one percent that adhere to a subhuman version of Islam (the Islam of Murder) is so far away from rational thinking you cons should be laughed off the political stage. And as an American with national pride as the closest sentiment to being religious that I would ever hold (religious tolerance is a tenet of being a proud American) I do not like being associated with the religious intolerance just because the conservative movement here needs a hefty plank in their political platform and as a makeshift club to beat up on Democrats every time - Muslims kill people because they offend their sick interpretation of, as George Bush called it, the Religion of Peace.

Every terrorist that murders other human beings because they have become offended is not practicing the same Islam as Naomi apparently does.

I am quite certain that Naomi would never ever believe that killing other human beings when certain things offend her is part of her blessed and peaceful religion . I myself am quite offended by the religious intolerance in America that is on display here by the Christian right and the downright hateful conservative political smear campaign that happens after every terrorist attack anywhere in the world, but I abhor the act of murder for any reason whatsoever even more. It is not a part of my Americanism. Murder has nothing to do with Naomi's belief in a religion. Get over it cons.
<><><><><><><><><><><>
the koran says kill all infidels.., The Quran s Verses of Violence

Question:
Does the Quran really contain dozens of verses promoting violence?

Summary Answer:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God, however this can work both ways. Most of today's Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Apologists cater to their preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally do not stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy - and that of his companions - along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.

----------------------------------------

so there it is, and from what i read, Noomi is bound for HELL !! :up:

good bye Noomi :lmao:

It sounds as if you are almost delighted to say such a thing and I fail to find the humor in it, Wildman. I think Noomi was discovering her own spirituality and went down the wrong road but it is nothing that could not be amended within a split second decision! Jesus Christ came to save Noomi not leave her condemned in her sins. If you are not born again, Wildman? Noomi is no more lost than you are! We all have to be born again and receive Christ for the remission of our sins. All of us. Not some of us. Not a few of us. We all must be born again! The LORD loves Noomi. So knock it off.

1. It wasn't an illegal war. You are not the judicial overlord of the US, sorry.
2. It wasn't a Christian endeavour.
3. They weren't wars against a religion.
4. Like I said 100lbs in a 50# sack.

Your deflections prove that you cannot answer the question because you lack any shred of honesty and integrity. Have a nice day.

In the context of Militant Islam... to the Devil with other people's feelings.

The little asswipes will be dealing with much worse hurt feelings, if France decides upon an Edict of Expulsion, to flush-away their Muslim dregs.

Enough, defending and excusing these dikkwads, and rationalizing their actions.

Enough.

Enough lumping all people into one bag, too...
Not anywhere NEAR enough.

We - collectively, The West, a.k.a. Secularized Christendom - need to begin NAMING the Enemy.

Islam.

The time has come to stop trying to delude ourselves otherwise.

That is as dumb as the "war on christmas".

1 out of 4 people in the world are muslims. Are you going to declare war on a quarter of the world's population because of the acts of a handful of extremists?

:cuckoo:
There are 1.6 billion Muslims.

There are 2.2 billion Christians.

So what?

Does the SIZE of the Enemy govern your thinking as to whom is friendly to The West and whom is not?

Does the scope of the challenge govern your thinking as to whom it is safe to declare an Enemy?

We are not talking about a handful of extremists.

We are talking about scores of thousands of Jihadis - and those are just the more organized and militia-based ones.

With much of the domains of Islam cheering them on, overtly or covertly.

To the point where they now have semi-regularized armies and can now claim sizable territory in the Middle East.

They continue to evolve while naive, well-intentioned and nerveless, myopic fools continue to delude themselves about the existence and nature of their enemy.

Militant Islam is the enemy du jour.

Islam-at-large is the wellspring of backwards, medieval, savage, misogynistic dogma - the worst collection that remains operative amongst its peers - which spawns Militancy after Militancy, decade after decade.

Until Islam undergoes a substantial make-over or Reformation that aligns it with the civilized world, it will always remain the dogmatic and philosophical Enemy of The West.

The Big Fish which continues to spawn fresh outrages, decade after decade.

It's time to stop pulling our punches and to name Islam at-large as our dogmatic and philosophical Enemy.

Such a perspective has the added attraction of being entirely true and accurate, on the macro level.

Your "War on Islam" will be as much of a farce as the phony war on Christmas.

The average Muslim is no different to the average Christian, Jew or Hindu for that matter. Their religion is a part of who they are but it in no way makes them "militant" or supporters of violence in the name of their religion.

Equally so there is no difference worth mentioning between ISIS and the Christian Hutaree militia right here in the USA except for the opportunity to commit violence. Both are just as radical and dangerous. To condemn one while turning a blind eye to the other is farcical.

There won't be any "War on Islam" but if you want one then you are no better than the criminal a/holes who just murdered innocent people at Charlie Hebdo.
<><><><><><><><><><><>
if you are intelligent enough, read this in it's entirety: The Quran s Verses of Violence

if you did not read it, you too are going to be sent to HELL!!

Muslims who do not join the fight are called' hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Finally over it. Christians haven't been doing that shit for 500 years. It's your Muslim brethren that are living in the dark ages.

Christians NEVER did any of the things the Catholics did in the name of Catholicism. You are speaking of two different faiths, Roudy. Catholics are not Christians. They are Catholics and do not follow Biblical teachings. The bible forbids prayers to Mary and to other people. The bible forbids the burning of incense and demon worship. The bible does not teach rituals, holy water, wafers turning into Jesus real body and the wine into his blood - that is a lie they teach, the bible does not ever tell the disciples to gather up trillions in gold, buy solid gold cars, jeweled robes, million dollar villas, vacation spots all over world, send their disciples to Disney world once a month ( my mothers priest goes to Disney once a month - what a way to spend tithes and offerings, eh?) live a comfortable life - one Bishop Gregory was caught in Atlanta living in a house worth millions of dollars! He was living the life of a millionaire on the church's tithes and offerings of the Roman Catholic Church. The bible does not teach that Christian churches should have armies and military swat teams like the Roman church has done in past and even now ( Blackwater is on Vatican's payroll, I know someone who works for Blackwater - you'd be amazed at what the Vatican owns. Amazed!) Oh yes. He gets free trips to Disney - hotel stays - you name it for not only himself but anyone he wants to invite. (I've never accepted) So please, please stop defaming the name of Jesus Christ by referring to the Catholic Murdering Cartel as a Christian entity. IT IS NOT! thank you, Roudy.

Jeri------puhleeeeze------don't fight over poor mary------PS--I like incense-----I used to go to indian spice stores to get it.----
as a kid I had a catholic friend who always fought with
a protestant friend over .......mary poor mary-----and
then some jerk in rome------smashed her nose

Enough lumping all people into one bag, too...
Not anywhere NEAR enough.

We - collectively, The West, a.k.a. Secularized Christendom - need to begin NAMING the Enemy.

Islam.

The time has come to stop trying to delude ourselves otherwise.

That is as dumb as the "war on christmas".

1 out of 4 people in the world are muslims. Are you going to declare war on a quarter of the world's population because of the acts of a handful of extremists?

:cuckoo:
There are 1.6 billion Muslims.

There are 2.2 billion Christians.

So what?

Does the SIZE of the Enemy govern your thinking as to whom is friendly to The West and whom is not?

Does the scope of the challenge govern your thinking as to whom it is safe to declare an Enemy?

We are not talking about a handful of extremists.

We are talking about scores of thousands of Jihadis - and those are just the more organized and militia-based ones.

With much of the domains of Islam cheering them on, overtly or covertly.

To the point where they now have semi-regularized armies and can now claim sizable territory in the Middle East.

They continue to evolve while naive, well-intentioned and nerveless, myopic fools continue to delude themselves about the existence and nature of their enemy.

Militant Islam is the enemy du jour.

Islam-at-large is the wellspring of backwards, medieval, savage, misogynistic dogma - the worst collection that remains operative amongst its peers - which spawns Militancy after Militancy, decade after decade.

Until Islam undergoes a substantial make-over or Reformation that aligns it with the civilized world, it will always remain the dogmatic and philosophical Enemy of The West.

The Big Fish which continues to spawn fresh outrages, decade after decade.

It's time to stop pulling our punches and to name Islam at-large as our dogmatic and philosophical Enemy.

Such a perspective has the added attraction of being entirely true and accurate, on the macro level.

Your "War on Islam" will be as much of a farce as the phony war on Christmas.

The average Muslim is no different to the average Christian, Jew or Hindu for that matter. Their religion is a part of who they are but it in no way makes them "militant" or supporters of violence in the name of their religion.

Equally so there is no difference worth mentioning between ISIS and the Christian Hutaree militia right here in the USA except for the opportunity to commit violence. Both are just as radical and dangerous. To condemn one while turning a blind eye to the other is farcical.

There won't be any "War on Islam" but if you want one then you are no better than the criminal a/holes who just murdered innocent people at Charlie Hebdo.
<><><><><><><><><><><>
if you are intelligent enough, read this in it's entirety: The Quran s Verses of Violence

if you did not read it, you too are going to be sent to HELL!!

Muslims who do not join the fight are called' hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

The only thing that will send someone to hell is rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their life. Refusing to abide in Christ and Keep His Word. That is the only thing that will send a person to hell. There are many Christians in hell because they refused to live for Christ and abide in Him. They decided to turn away from Him and live for themselves preferring the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the boastful pride of life. The road is narrow. Not wide. NARROW.

No one can murder their way into heaven and no one should believe that there is a brothel in heaven with sex as a reward for those who do jihad. The bible is very clear there is no sex in heaven. We will not even be thinking of such things in heaven. We will have a new glorified body.

Forum List

Back