Mass shooting in Santa Clarita, CA.

False. I believe in a soul. Its the spirit inside of your shell of a body.

Back tracking?

Then a question why do you insist one life means nothing?
Why would that be backtracking? My soul isnt more important than 50 other peoples souls.

But you and brian says one person dying is meaningless..

50 people dying is a tragedy..
Show me where I used the term "meaningless" or anything even close to the term.

You imply one life is meaningless.

Your brain implied that. I said nothing of the sort. I was very clear on the fact that 50 people dying at one time was exponentially more damanging than one person. Obviously you suffer from receptive aphasia or you wouldnt have gotten it so wrong.

50 people getting shot up and killed is the same as one.

It's not a numbers game, it's not statistics

No its not. 50 people being killed at one time is exponentially more damaging to society than 1 person being killed. Thats why people say thank god there werent more people killed. No one says I wish more people would have died.

i-GdTVXC3-M.jpg

Lawnmowers Kill far more people every year then people using ARs to kill people in this country... fact
Thats kind of excusing what the people using AR's are doing.
Lol
The vast majority of violence in this country is done in urban areas controlled by progressives with extremely strict gun control laws, and the criminals doing the violence are repeat offenders almost always. Get rid of the repeat offenders by executing them… Problem solved

Firearms are not the problem… Political correctness is the true killer
Political correctness isnt the problem. AR's and access to them is the problem. I've never seen political correctness kill anyone
Lol
Look up what percentage of violence is done by people use an AR’s in this country every year for yourself. You’ll be greatly disappointed when you see how tiny the percentage is... boy

Lawnmowers Kill far more people every year then people using ARs to kill people in this country... fact
Lol
The vast majority of violence in this country is done in urban areas controlled by progressives with extremely strict gun control laws, and the criminals doing the violence are repeat offenders almost always. Get rid of the repeat offenders by executing them… Problem solved

Political correctness isnt the problem. AR's and access to them is the problem. I've never seen political correctness kill anyone
Lol
Political correctness is fascism in disguise… Fascism has killed millions and millions of people
To date I have never seen a political idea pick up a gun, knife, stone, or box cutter and kill anyone.

No its not. 50 people being killed at one time is exponentially more damaging to society than 1 person being killed. Thats why people say thank god there werent more people killed. No one says I wish more people would have died.

i-GdTVXC3-M.jpg
Not sure what your meme has to do with what I said.

Back tracking?

Then a question why do you insist one life means nothing?
Why would that be backtracking? My soul isnt more important than 50 other peoples souls.

Your brain implied that. I said nothing of the sort. I was very clear on the fact that 50 people dying at one time was exponentially more damanging than one person. Obviously you suffer from receptive aphasia or you wouldnt have gotten it so wrong.

So statics now asshole?

We are not talking checkers asshole,
We are talking human beings.

My life means as important to some poor ass Chinese lady in Africa.

Lol

Lol
Political correctness is fascism in disguise… Fascism has killed millions and millions of people
To date I have never seen a political idea pick up a gun, knife, stone, or box cutter and kill anyone.
I don’t think a firearm has ever chased anyone down and killed on its own... ever

So statics now asshole?

Thats correct. Human beings. The more human beings the more important the event.

i-GdTVXC3-M.jpg

So is your clan more important then me?

The dead count sure is a lot less than when an AR is used...
Lol
It depends on the shooter dumbass… Have you always been fucking retarded?

The dumb fuck thinks a .45 is easier to shoot than an AR.
You can take a rookie out and have him consistent with the AR in at most an hour.
With a pistol? Not so much.
Lol
Actually in close quarters a handgun is far more effective not only to aim and reload to you would know this if you knew your ass from a hole in the ground obviously you do not... boy

Yeah....at ten foot or closer.
A noob for the most part will miss at that distance or just wing ya. Start talking about fifty foot and they're almost guaranteed to miss.
A noob with an hour on the AR can hit out to 100 yards with ease.
If I was a psycho lib I'd carry both though.

Lol

Lol
I don’t think a firearm has ever chased anyone down and killed on its own... ever
Me either but I do know a political idea wasnt made to kill people. It was made to govern people.

So statics now asshole?

Thats correct. Human beings. The more human beings the more important the event.

So it's a sports game?

Dude you are a mod sock

i-GdTVXC3-M.jpg

So is your clan more important then me?
Yes. I dont have a clue who you are so you hold zero importance to me.

So statics now asshole?

So it's a sports game?

Dude you are a mod sock
Who told you an event had to be a sport? You do realize a sport is a type of event? Its not the only kind of event.

That is a true statement. As usual you are confused dumbass. That filthy ass state has put all kinds of restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms. They even make you go through a stupid background check to buy ammo to defend your home. How fucking oppressive is that?

For instance, here in Florida a couple of weeks ago a woman in Lithia protected her home against a home invasion with an AR and high capacity magazines that are banned in that commie state of California.

Don't try to justify the oppressive anti Constitutional laws to restrict the right to keep and bear arms in California. It will just make you look like more of a fool than we already think you are.

What do you stupid anti gun nuts want to do to prevent another 15 year old Asian kid from shooting up another school? Prevent 15 year olds from owning guns? They have that law in Commie California now. How did that work out?
Oh yeah, only the right can have guns. What a twit.

Yet you only want the criminals to have the guns
STFU you sniveling drunk.
Those California gun control laws work don't they?
Another sniveling drunk?
You got to be drunk to believe in gun control

Wow, those California gun laws sure make a difference, eh?

Another reason for comprehensive gun controls.
California already has universal background checks
And if you can't pass it, you can't buy one. I don't have that problem. Do you?
So what background check did a 15 (today 16) year old kid do to buy a gun?
Not a clue. Who am I, the Shell answer man?

Wow, those California gun laws sure make a difference, eh?

Another reason for comprehensive gun controls.
California already has universal background checks
And if you can't pass it, you can't buy one. I don't have that problem. Do you?
So what background check did a 15 (today 16) year old kid do to buy a gun?
?

Forum List

Back