Mass shooting in Santa Clarita, CA.

By how many shooters dumbass?

And it means what? Death is death you fucker..

One person death is the same as 5,000 persons deaths..
No stupid its not. It exponentially more significant the higher the numbers go.

You dont believe in a soul..
False. I believe in a soul. Its the spirit inside of your shell of a body.

Back tracking?

Then a question why do you insist one life means nothing?
Why would that be backtracking? My soul isnt more important than 50 other peoples souls.

Muskets seem to do the job just fine...

CBLB8EOWcAALiRT.png
That

Over 6,000 dead in a single day.
By how many shooters dumbass?

Get off the crack. Why we still talking about 9/11 then?
Lol
Box cutters killed 3000 people… Dummy
Thats only because there was no one brave. Who is afraid of a box cutter?
Progressives

50 people getting shot up and killed is the same as one.

It's not a numbers game, it's not statistics

Back tracking?

Why would that be backtracking? My soul isnt more important than 50 other peoples souls.

But you and brian says one person dying is meaningless..

50 people dying is a tragedy..

Lawnmowers Kill far more people every year then people using ARs to kill people in this country... fact

No its not. 50 people being killed at one time is exponentially more damaging to society than 1 person being killed. Thats why people say thank god there werent more people killed. No one says I wish more people would have died.

Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Everyone is getting shot more. It’s sad so many white males are so scared.
And you sell guns. Our worst mass killing are with AR type rifles for a reason.

What is the difference between these two weapons?

i-7mb9sLB-M.jpg
The bottom one attracts military and law enforcement rejects. Other than that no real difference.
The bottom one definitely gives these cowards more courage...

i-jc5WtPb-M.png
People with little dick syndrome are the ones that will have their favorite rifle removed. I'm all in favor of that.

Right, even though it accomplishes zip, zero, nada! Why not do something that actually accomplishes something? You know, like more severe punishments for criminals who use a gun in the commission of a crime.

The dead count sure is a lot less than when an AR is used...

So myopic you are...
So it’s the death count per incident that has you worried...You can’t give two fucks about the annual body count?
The death count per incident is directly factored into the annual body count. The annual body count is a sum of the death counts per incident.

Right, and follow along...2,000% more people are killed by a shooter with a handgun each and every year. Do you only care about lives taken in front of an AR-15?
50+ have been killed by one shooter with an AR type rifle. Why do you want to arm killers so well?

Handguns kill way more people dimwit.

So myopic you are...
So it’s the death count per incident that has you worried...You can’t give two fucks about the annual body count?
The death count per incident is directly factored into the annual body count. The annual body count is a sum of the death counts per incident.

Right, and follow along...2,000% more people are killed by a shooter with a handgun each and every year. Do you only care about lives taken in front of an AR-15?
50+ have been killed by one shooter with an AR type rifle. Why do you want to arm killers so well?
Lol
You have zero commonsense… Obviously
And you sell guns. Our worst mass killing are with AR type rifles for a reason.

That would be handguns.

Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Everyone is getting shot more. It’s sad so many white males are so scared.
What is the difference between these two weapons?

i-7mb9sLB-M.jpg
The bottom one attracts military and law enforcement rejects. Other than that no real difference.
The bottom one definitely gives these cowards more courage...

i-jc5WtPb-M.png
People with little dick syndrome are the ones that will have their favorite rifle removed. I'm all in favor of that.

Right, even though it accomplishes zip, zero, nada! Why not do something that actually accomplishes something? You know, like more severe punishments for criminals who use a gun in the commission of a crime.
Severe punishments dont do much for crimes of passion for a reason. Youre not really thinking of the consequences. I bet you can find statistics on that somewhere.

Lawnmowers Kill far more people every year then people using ARs to kill people in this country... fact
Thats kind of excusing what the people using AR's are doing.
Lol
The vast majority of violence in this country is done in urban areas controlled by progressives with extremely strict gun control laws, and the criminals doing the violence are repeat offenders almost always. Get rid of the repeat offenders by executing them… Problem solved

Firearms are not the problem… Political correctness is the true killer

Back tracking?

Show me where I used the term "meaningless" or anything even close to the term.

No its not. 50 people being killed at one time is exponentially more damaging to society than 1 person being killed. Thats why people say thank god there werent more people killed. No one says I wish more people would have died.

What the fuck?

You kill the president of Amazon means nothing as killing 20,000 white trash rednecks in Alabama is more a travesty?

A life is a life you fuck

The dead count sure is a lot less than when an AR is used...
Lol
It depends on the shooter dumbass… Have you always been fucking retarded?

The dumb fuck thinks a .45 is easier to shoot than an AR.
You can take a rookie out and have him consistent with the AR in at most an hour.
With a pistol? Not so much.
Lol
Actually in close quarters a handgun is far more effective not only to aim and reload to you would know this if you knew your ass from a hole in the ground obviously you do not... boy

Back tracking?

Show me where I used the term "meaningless" or anything even close to the term.

You imply one life is meaningless.

Lol
The vast majority of violence in this country is done in urban areas controlled by progressives with extremely strict gun control laws, and the criminals doing the violence are repeat offenders almost always. Get rid of the repeat offenders by executing them… Problem solved

Political correctness isnt the problem. AR's and access to them is the problem. I've never seen political correctness kill anyone

Lol

Political correctness isnt the problem. AR's and access to them is the problem. I've never seen political correctness kill anyone
Lol
Political correctness is fascism in disguise… Fascism has killed millions and millions of people

Forum List

Back