MASS SHOOTING: Louisville Bank Multiple victims

I don't even have a linkedin account.

The link is for Jeff Norton, Senior Vice President at the same bank and he did not put in his pronouns so it is not required.
From what I understand you have to be logged in.

Anyway......Based on initial reports it looks to me like a young guy who followed the rules his whole life, lost his shit, and went postal for some reason.

From what I understand you have to be logged in.

Anyway......Based on initial reports it looks to me like a young guy who followed the rules his whole life, lost his shit, and went postal for some reason.
...and hated Trump.

So your ok with 18 year old High School students bringing their pistol to school?

Can't own a handgun until 21.

But if we can't trust him with a gun at home, how can we force him to join the military and trust him with a machine gun overseas?

As much as teabaggers whine about "democrat controlled cities", republican governors that have them.........do NOTHING.
BUT they sure do something about the gays, the books, women's menstrual cycles, libraries, covid vaccines, bloggers, and of course, free speech.

Kentucky has a democrat governor btw. Andy Beshear.
It's crazy the various directions this thread as gone. Gun control. FBI. Biden. NRA. CIA mind control even.

How about we all take a moment to let the facts play out before we determine exactly which party the evidence points to. This could be nothing more than a lover's quarrel or someone angry about being passed over for a promotion. At least for the moment I'm not sure that Biden should be blamed for today's shooting. Or Trump. Or anyone OTHER than the shooter himself.

That is one way of addressing gun violence. Assault rifles are used for one reason...to kill humans. There is no reason for them to be available
I see .. so hunting, self protection and shooting sports are considered "no reason?" Such an innocent view of firearms and their multiple uses .. now you've been good, so you can get a prize from the prize box,

How do you define an assault weapon? How is it different from a hunting weapon?

I'm a 2A supporter, but also want to detour the gun crime in our country, while, maintaining the ability for the populace to protect ourselves from a tyrannical gov't. Keeping in mind that the 2A's primary purpose is just that.

Red Flag laws on the surface seem "logical", however, they can be a slippery slope. I don't think any reasonable gun owner would say no to proper gun control that actually removes the ability to purchase or remove guns, permanently or temporarily from those that have criminal records with guns, and or have mental issues.

The problem is abuse. Defining all the lines in the sand that determine who can signal a red flag, the red tape someone has to jump through, time constraints, justifications, etc, etc. What are the consequences of calling out a red flag inappropriately because you may have a bone to pick with someone? That should have consequence as well. There is just so much to think about and iron out. But can we as a people sit down for 5 minutes, ask those tough questions, and have a logical discourse? Probably not.
Ask the NRA if they want to discuss common sense laws to reduce gun violence. See what they say.

They pay reoubs on the floor of Congress to block even a scientific study of gun violence. And you know it is true!

I see .. so hunting, self protection and shooting sports are considered "no reason?" Such an innocent view of firearms and their multiple uses .. now you've been good, so you can get a prize from the prize box,

How do you define an assault weapon? How is it different from a hunting weapon?
Can you hunt with an AR?...NO....

Ask the NRA if they want to discuss common sense laws to reduce gun violence. See what they say.

They pay reoubs on the floor of Congress to block even a scientific study of gun violence. And you know it is true!

Why didn't you do anything about this when your party had control of the White House and all of Congress in 2021-2022?

Kentucky has a democrat governor btw. Andy Beshear.
It's crazy the various directions this thread as gone. Gun control. FBI. Biden. NRA. CIA mind control even.

How about we all take a moment to let the facts play out before we determine exactly which party the evidence points to. This could be nothing more than a lover's quarrel or someone angry about being passed over for a promotion. At least for the moment I'm not sure that Biden should be blamed for today's shooting. Or Trump. Or anyone OTHER than the shooter himself.
How about looking at the outcomes of the current shooter and what their motive was? I'm guessing it'll follow the trends we continue to see with shooters where they have some type of mental health or illness.

How many members of NRA are democrat?

That is one way of addressing gun violence. Assault rifles are used for one reason...to kill humans. There is no reason for them to be available
..to the violent criminal thugs the Dimwits released on bail to murder people.
Wow you Dims start murdering babies all the way up to grown folks don't you?

kookbot jimboliar.

Forum List

Back