MASS SHOOTING: Louisville Bank Multiple victims

Yes, he got gun violence under control by letting a virus rampage through the country out of control.

Of course the pandemic killed 100 times more people that guns do, but hey you found one more reason to worship Trump!

Well fucking done.

Yea, ignore 2017, 2018 and 2019 and of course 2020 all which had fewer mass shootings ADDED TOGETHER than the mass shootings under Biden just this year.

And more people died from Covid under Biden with 3 vaccines than under Trump with none.

Well fucking done. Stupid fucking liberal. Fuck you and fuck off. Your president is a senile child molesting old fucking pervert who should be in fucking prison or in the fucking ground and not in the fucking white house.

Yea, ignore 2017, 2018 and 2019 and of course 2020 all which had fewer mass shootings ADDED TOGETHER than the mass shootings under Biden just this year.

You sort of suck at this math thing...

1681157928952.png

And more people died from Covid under Biden with 3 vaccines than under Trump with none.

Well, Trump only had 326 days for all those people to die. Biden has had 810. Would you like to guess who has a greater per day death rate?

. Your president is a senile child molesting old fucking pervert who should be in fucking prison or in the fucking ground and not in the fucking white house.

He is your president also. But I do agree with the rest of your comment. And still Trump is no better.

We’re 100 days into 2023 & have had more mass shooting THAN DAYS with today marking the 132nd. To Republicans, thoughts & prayers won't end this nightmare, action will.
Yeah? And will you wail over the losses if your government "takes action" and hundreds of thousands start shooting back? Will THAT suffering and loss be problem for you? Somehow, I think you'd overlook it. Since, for the "greater good" and all that.

Yeah? And will you wail over the losses if your government "takes action" and hundreds of thousands start shooting back? Will THAT suffering and loss be problem for you? Somehow, I think you'd overlook it. Since, for the "greater good" and all that.

Yea, my gov't won't do shit, they're worried about letting men go into the little girls bathroom.

Why won't they put armed guards in schools? Why won't they arm teachers? Why won't they do away with gun free zones (victim full zones?) Why do they just want to take guns away from the law abiding? How does that punish the criminals?

See that little 'burn this whole place down' meme?? The left has some serious mental health issues.

in this political terrorism climate, society should not be looking the other way, ignoring or laughing at remarks like this. This guy should be rounded up and given a barrage of psychological tests before he is released, if he proves close to sane.

We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country, and the current administration is complicit in it.

someone reports he was fired last week. That little post on social media...'they won't listen to words or protests- maybe they'll listen to this' right on the heels of the Covenant church shooting says to me....a strong ally of transterrorists.

Last edited:
Strange how some family member or other comes out ANTIGuN right after their son/daugher/miscellaneous goes out and shoots multiple people....where were they when their kid was buying a gun...and don't tell me they aren't aware their kid is 'off'.

someone reports he was fired last week. That little post on social media...'they won't listen to words or protests- maybe they'll listen to this' right on the heels of the Covenant church shooting says to me....a strong ally of transterrorists.

Geez, he livestreamed the whole thing. Unreal.

I would argue that the WHY is exponentially more important than the HOW. But given that the HOW is all you've focused on for the entire thread, I'm not at all surprised.
Ok. So what do you think we might learn from the why? What could we learn from the why that would prove to be so important?

Forum List

Back