MASS SHOOTING: Louisville Bank Multiple victims

That is true. So, are you willing to get a mental health screening in order to get a gun?
That's not addressing the underlying issue, because there are many ways to get a gun that don't involve checks or screenings at all, just ask your average gang banger. No, I'm talking about addressing the actual causes of mental and emotional instability.

I've asked repeatedly and not one gun grabber has offered any answer at all, they're so totally fixated on banning guns. 50 years ago you could easily get a gun with no checks or screenings or anything beyond money. No one shot random school children or bank customers. Today you have to jump through hoops and in some places actually have an acceptable reason to get a gun, and even then, may have to wait a long time to get it. People are shooting random school children and bank customers.

What changed? Not the guns.
Also, do you really think making guns harder for law-abiding citizens to get is going to stop the mass killings? Seriously?

Why not just come out for lynchings? The trouble (for you) is that most of these mass shooters end up dead on the day of.....you can't get your pound of flesh then.
Good. If they end up dead ... there's little chance that a Blue City DA will let them out with a slap on the wrist. And I did forget to mention that we had a shortage of gallows. Thanks for reminding me.

Right now, as we speak....leftists

Please don't let it be another transgender killer who murdered people because they dead named he/her/it!!!!!
Might just be a radicalized leftist sensitive male who allies with the Transradicals and their agenda of amputation surgeries for kids. That's what i'm thinking considering Kentucky has passed some protective trans surgery legislation for children.

7ho04c.jpg
Said no one. There are enough guns, they just need to be in the right hands.

You using this ^^^^ lame ass argument again. LOLLOOLLOL
Fentanyl doesn't kill either, just like guns and ammo.
If either one just sits on a table, neither will kill anyone.
You are correct!!

Second mass shooting in two weeks when a governor's family friend was murdered. Beshear says he lost a close friend today; Gov. Bill Lee's wife lost one of her best friends in Nashville school shooting.
I lost my brother to a motorcycle mishap. Well ... he was riding it at around 120mph. Not the bike's fault that he misused it (rest his soul).

Read what it says on there. What kind of protest have there been lately?

Plus the shithead put his stupid pronouns on his linkedin page. Only Leftest assholes and queers do that.
Well according to a reliable source many professionals are required by the HR/DEI weenies to do that now on work-related social media.

Some are now finding out that LinkedIn is automatically inserting "pronouns" and you have to go in and turn them off!

Are you logged in? If there it won't show unless you are logged in.
I don't even have a linkedin account.

The link is for Jeff Norton, Senior Vice President at the same bank and he did not put in his pronouns so it is not required.

Forum List

Back