MASS SHOOTING: Louisville Bank Multiple victims

I bet most of those mass shootings are inner city criminals and thug shootings.

Right now, as we speak....leftists

Please don't let it be another transgender killer who murdered people because they dead named he/her/it!!!!!

So he can’t be legitimately grieving because a close friend of his just died? What are you getting at? Governors are personally responsible for all murders that occur in their state?
I’m sure he’s legitimately grieving about this. If only he was in some kind of position to DO something about incidents like this.

Oh well. T’s and P’s for him.

Since 1947 there have only been 2 Republican governors in Kentucky...on in 2003, the last one in 2015.....the current governor is a democrat........

Democrats destroy everything they touch, then blame republicans.
So cute...working so hard to find a Dem to blame in a Republican run state. :heehee:

Right now, as we speak....leftists

Please don't let it be another transgender killer who murdered people because they dead named he/her/it!!!!!
I don't think anyone should make a big deal because his preferred pronouns are listed on linkedin. This is probably a mentally, emotionally and or both disturbed individual who, for whatever reason was unhappy, distressed, confused, etc., and went the wrong way to end his life, and unfortunately, unnecessarily took the lives of others.

You do know what red flag laws are, don't you? You know...the ones that you repubs fight?

The ones that don't work? You mean those?

Cause if you guys keep releasing violent gun criminals on no cash bail, they are the ones doing 95% of all the shooting, and they can't buy, own or carry any gun, anywhere, ever......and they still get the gun, and you keep letting them back out of jail and prison......

You have to explain that...and why you keep making it tougher for police to arrest them....

Please, explain....

I don't think anyone should make a big deal because his preferred pronouns are listed on linkedin. This is probably a mentally, emotionally and or both disturbed individual who, for whatever reason was unhappy, distressed, confused, etc., and went the wrong way to end his life, and unfortunately, unnecessarily took the lives of others.

Like I said....

Right now....as we post.....leftists are silently praying to their God....government....

"Please don't let it be another transgender democrat who murdered these people because they kept "dead naming," them.......!!!"

What does that have to do with a mass shooting?

Mass shootings? Nothing at the moment....for the other 95% of gun murders....a whole bunch since the democrats refuse to keep the drug cartels out of the country, and then release their killers on no cash bail when the police actually catch them.

I don't think anyone should make a big deal because his preferred pronouns are listed on linkedin.
Yeah, people are really jumping the gun here claiming he’s trans because of this. Many websites these days have you declare your pronouns as a routine part of your profile. It means nothing.

Forum List

Back