MASS SHOOTING: Louisville Bank Multiple victims

Hmmmm.....Can you tell us the first thing they did when this individual began his attack?

Would the answer be: Ask the nice 911 operator to send a whole bunch of guys with guns to save us Alec?
7ho04c.jpg

You do know what red flag laws are, don't you? You know...the ones that you repubs fight?
I'm a 2A supporter, but also want to detour the gun crime in our country, while, maintaining the ability for the populace to protect ourselves from a tyrannical gov't. Keeping in mind that the 2A's primary purpose is just that.

Red Flag laws on the surface seem "logical", however, they can be a slippery slope. I don't think any reasonable gun owner would say no to proper gun control that actually removes the ability to purchase or remove guns, permanently or temporarily from those that have criminal records with guns, and or have mental issues.

The problem is abuse. Defining all the lines in the sand that determine who can signal a red flag, the red tape someone has to jump through, time constraints, justifications, etc, etc. What are the consequences of calling out a red flag inappropriately because you may have a bone to pick with someone? That should have consequence as well. There is just so much to think about and iron out. But can we as a people sit down for 5 minutes, ask those tough questions, and have a logical discourse? Probably not.

Republicans: MORE GUNS! MORE GUNS! MORE GUNS!
You're not paying attention at all, just regurgitating your own thoughts. I see the same tendency in 5 year old children. "I can't hear you, lalalalalala. This is you, blah, blah, blah". It didn't last long in them, why are you still doing it?

Forum List

Back